Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 33)

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cloudy24

Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by cloudy24

] can i get a punjabi too di but raman jaisa honi chaiyeSmileEmbarrassed

LOLLOL Thats a MADE TO ORDER demand if there' one Uttara - I am looking myself, not the same combo but someone LOL if and when I find one for myself or for you will let you know 
LOLLOL hmmm done diSmile but he has to be a doctor not business manConfused*sigh*... my list of ecpectations increasing at the last im going to get something which s not at all expectedLOL
Janani_divan wished me that i ll get the guy of my wish... kaash aisa hotaEmbarrassed 

ROFL This reminds me of a story Uttara - Draupadi' she wanted so many qualities in her husband and so did tapasya to please lord Shiv, when he appeared finally and asked her to request any boon she gave him her list and even the lord couldnt fulfill all of her must-haves in one man so he gave her 5 husbands! 

Be careful what you ask for my dear WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuhyaakrish77cloudy24

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhyaa

aani - Thanks for the indepth analysis of the Param angle...I didn't put my brain in that...Smile

& regarding promo I have somewhat same feelings as Krishy...

I don't think it will lead to Adi abandoning Shagun completely...I don't want it either...For whatever reasons She is still his mother...& If he lets go of her completely he looses a part of himself...

Iam actually happy with him calling Ishita, aunty and accepting Ishita as his father's wife...For a child of divorced parents who for most part of his life stayed with his mother accepting this is a big thing...
Even in real life many can't do that...(Arjun-Sridevi , I know not the same scenario but still)
In his own way he even came to terms that Ishita is Ruhi's mother in all the senses...

but this time around I think he will see that Ishita accepts him as her son wholeheartedly as in she can jump in fire for him too and he can also claim her as his mother if he wants it...but ultimately I don't think he can do that...because he may feel he is betraying Shagun by calling Ishita, Ishima...

He may see Shagun's true intentions but from now on it would be him shouldering her faults and accepting her with all her quirks...

That is his cross to bear...
& The only other person who can fully understand this is Mihir because he too is sailing in the same boat...

No need for thanks Anu and I liked what you said about Adi and Mihir sailing in the same boat, yes if anyone can love and hate Shagun at the same time its these two.

Also like you said accepting Ishita as his dad' wife and calling her aunty still is perfect, Ruhi too didnt start calling her as Maa until she learned of her marriage with Raman and the child so longed for a mother, that when she knew she will finally have one she cried out of sheer joy after dancing and jumping around in front of her dad because it hit her at last when she saw Ishita I have a mother now and not just anyone but the person, the woman who loves me so much with whom I want to stay and who has given me the love of a mother always even before she became one to me.

But the case is different for Adi, he always had his mom and she did love him in her own way and so for him to accept another woman as his mom doesnt become an easy task, accepting her as the wife of his dad and the mother of his sister is comparatively easier.

It shows how messed up the boy feels he has accepted his dad Raman in a way, but having been burnt at the hands of what Ashok did to him, who became 'dad' to him in the years they were together he cant bring himself to call his own father 'Papa' even now. 

So its gonna be interesting how his equations change with everyone post this incident especially his mother, with Ishita and Raman he would grow closer and it also remains to be seen what about his equation with Ruhi - the one with whom he would share the harrowing experience, incidentally the only other person who is caught in this vicious cycle of hatred between their parents as represented by that circle of fire too... and just like Ishita jumped in the fire to save them, she also is the one who managed to break the cycle mostly or at least throw it off its course

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaAnuhyaa

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by pomegranate

Hi everyone,
dropping in after a long time to say that mihika was impressive today and the ACP guy is really cute. him and mihika will look good together. it's funny how mihika has instant chemistry with most guys except for mihir.

P.s the fire promo looks ridiculous, and so is the entire idea of the sequence. don't like that CV's have turned shagun into such a despicable mother.

Hey Zara, good to see you after a long time how are you?

The ACP and Mihika will it seems beat Simi and Subbu from the looks of it in the speed department - goo-goo eyes and the exchange of numbers, well at least from his end started on day one itself.

As for making Shagun a despicable mother, alas, I hate to say this but there are mothers like her even for real - read a case recently where a mom threw her newborn out of the window because he wouldnt stop crying and perhaps she was suffering from PPD but she killed her son who was born not a month back. In another case a mother abandoned her baby after delivering her in a public washroom - as much as we like to think the CVs go overboard which they do at times, fair enough, they also show a tinge of reality every now and then and horrible mothers do exist

no I agree that there are mothers like that but shagun was never this awful. she had loved adi in some twisted way and she had a soft corner for ruhi. they have compromised her character for the sake of ratings and turned a grey character to a full on  negative one. she is almost inhumane now, nothing like the shagun we saw when this show first started. I'm not buying it anymore.

Edited by pomegranate - 15 May 2015 at 12:01am

shidin0117-K.13-EkPahelii

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhyaa

Hi everyone,
dropping in after a long time to say that mihika was impressive today and the ACP guy is really cute. him and mihika will look good together. it's funny how mihika has instant chemistry with most guys except for mihir.

P.s the fire promo looks ridiculous, and so is the entire idea of the sequence. don't like that CV's have turned shagun into such a despicable mother.

Hey - I know the makers have compromised so much on Shagun's character and made her uni-dimensional far from where they have started off..

But in the promo she was not shown as evil mother...I mean she was not laughing or smirking when her children are inside the line of fire...
She panicked and was worried ... but she couldn't jump in to save them...

To quote Castle here...
"The question is this: when you come right down to it, would you be willing to to break her out of prison? Because that my boy is true love..."

& Mihir-Mihika - They were too cute...& I loved them...
Regarding chemistry Mihika & Ashok or
rather Mihika & Sangram look so good together and really had some spark...

Anu oh I love that scene Day Dreaming and yes thats a perfect, perfect quote ClapClapClap 

As for Mihika, the girl actually has good chemisty with everyone I think - Romi and she were cute last night especially in the part after they leave the police station 

DivSoumyaAnuhyaa

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Aani - I had the same exact thought about Mihika...she seems to gel so well with any co-actor paired with her! It's actually quite remarkable that largely thanks to MV...you can imagine Mihika with guys other than Mihir.

Anu - I love all the castle quotes you've incorporated in your posts recently! I can't wait to finally catch up on this last season!

AnuhyaaEkPahelii

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:14am | IP Logged

no I agree that there are mothers like that but shagun was never this awful. she had loved adi in some twisted way and she had a soft corner for ruhi. they have compromised her character for the sake of ratings and turned a grey character to a full on  negative one. she is almost inhumane now, nothing like the shagun we saw when this show first started. I'm not buying it anymore.

Zara she isnt exactly compromised like Anu said she isnt having this evil laugh or smirk there that yes I managed to trap my kids and will char them to ashes now, she panics and it does seem she' trying to get to them but in the last minute she cracks.

If you hear the lines in the promo too they are cleverly worded - that no one can deny the womb that gave birth - as in no one can protest she is their mother but a REAL mother would lay down her life for her kids and thats where Shagun fails, she leaves her kids perhaps to get help, but leave them she does and not to mention its her fault that they will get there in the first place.

Her obsession with Ishita and Raman, her hatred for them is more consuming than her love for her kids and all because her ego cannot admit that her ex is happy with a new woman in his life and he is in love while she is wretchedly alone. 

If you remember the episode where Raman asks Mihir to forgive Shagun and get a closure let her marry Ashok he reasoned out her actions, the intentions behind them - said she is doing what she is because she is miserable and the same applies here.

She has become so much more miserable that she is becoming all the more despicable. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarAnuhyaakrish77Ishitabhalla-K.13-

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

Aani - I had the same exact thought about Mihika...she seems to gel so well with any co-actor paired with her! It's actually quite remarkable that largely thanks to MV...you can imagine Mihika with guys other than Mihir.

Anu - I love all the castle quotes you've incorporated in your posts recently! I can't wait to finally catch up on this last season!

*high five* Krishy

and because Anu reminded us of the quote and I know we have Castle lovers here I cant help myself 

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

The way he looks dazedly at her and that little smirk Javier has, totally one of the best endings 

Edited by EkPaheli - 15 May 2015 at 12:17am

Anuhyaa-K.13-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged

no I agree that there are mothers like that but shagun was never this awful. she had loved adi in some twisted way and she had a soft corner for ruhi. they have compromised her character for the sake of ratings and turned a grey character to a full on negative one. she is almost inhumane now, nothing like the shagun we saw when this show first started. I'm not buying it anymore.

I agree with you about Shagun's character being compromised. It may not even be as much as "compromising" as it is reducing her to the bad qualities she had before the time-slot change and taking away shades of white.

The last time I really related to her was the night she was in a dumpster. That's the last time her emotions were really relatable.

Truthfully if you look at it...every character tweeking we have seen this year has been to fit Shagun into the "perfect primetime vamp" role whose life is fully centered on revenge.

Mihika lost her marbles to push Shagun to the edge.
Raman regularly went into OTT anger or unrelatable impulsivity for Shagun's "plots" to progress.
Ishita was left alone on many occasions so it could be female lead vs female vamp.

It's sad that her character has been given more airtime but simultaneously lost all depth & relatability that we saw pre-time slot change, and unfortunately...I don't think old Shagun will ever be back.

Edited by krishy13 - 15 May 2015 at 12:18am

krish77AnuhyaaEkPahelii

Go to top