Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 32)

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Joined: 16 November 2014
Posts: 10663

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli


This is Ishita aunty to Ishimaa track for Adi... also dont forget he has yet to call Raman as 'papa' when they converse he refers to him as Papa true, but whenever they speak Adi has kept it to Aap and not called him dad or papa...which will happen as we know because of Ishita. A scene between Ishita and Raman a long time ago gave it away even though we knew it already, when Raman said he would call me papa one day and it would be because of you...unless he accepts Ishita as his mom, she cant make him call Raman as 'Papa' - this is about Ishita' words to Mani in her clinic coming true when she said one day her family with Raman would be complete, Adi would be with them as Ruhi is...[/DIV]


I love that you brought this up because while I have loved seeing Adi fit into the Bhallas...I still feel he has a lot of issues with his dad.

He knows his dad loves him now, but I'm sure as a tween...I would question why it looked like my dad abandoned me. I actually loved the confrontation scene between Raman & Adi post bachelor party kaand bc that was one of the most real & raw moments of the father-son relationship.

We have seen Adi feel abandoned by his mom & to some degree even the Bhallas during the child swap track. So I feel there is a lot more left to his character to understand.

He's accepted Ishita as his father's wife & he has accepted that his father has moved on...but has he accepted these two whole heartedly yet? The movie about their love story was his way of showing that he understood his mother and father can't be together, but I don't think that equals he fully accepted their role in his life.

I really like that Adi feels conflicted & guilty about leaving his mother, and I don't want him to fully hate Shagun. He spent the majority of his life with her and we see her as selfish, 1D vamp...but nothing will change the fact she is his mother.

She isn't Ruhi's mother in any sense bc she abandoned her so early on, but for Adi - she spent even 5% of her brainpower & time on Adi. So I think it will be beautiful to see Adi balance Ishima & his mom bc as we have seen with Romi/Bhallas & Shagun/Mihir, no matter how "evil or bad" someone is...you can't fully turn your back on family, especially your mother.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krish77AnuhyaaEkPahelii

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Joined: 05 May 2006
Posts: 29909

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cloudy24



] can i get a punjabi too di but raman jaisa honi chaiyeSmileEmbarrassed

LOLLOL Thats a MADE TO ORDER demand if there' one Uttara - I am looking myself, not the same combo but someone LOL if and when I find one for myself or for you will let you know 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cloudy24

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Joined: 07 August 2007
Posts: 12002

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,
dropping in after a long time to say that mihika was impressive today and the ACP guy is really cute. him and mihika will look good together. it's funny how mihika has instant chemistry with most guys except for mihir.

P.s the fire promo looks ridiculous, and so is the entire idea of the sequence. don't like that CV's have turned shagun into such a despicable mother.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cloudy24-K.13-EkPahelii

cloudy24 Goldie
cloudy24
cloudy24

Joined: 22 November 2014
Posts: 2075

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by cloudy24



] can i get a punjabi too di but raman jaisa honi chaiyeSmileEmbarrassed

LOLLOL Thats a MADE TO ORDER demand if there' one Uttara - I am looking myself, not the same combo but someone LOL if and when I find one for myself or for you will let you know 
LOLLOL hmmm done diSmile but he has to be a doctor not business manConfused*sigh*... my list of ecpectations increasing at the last im going to get something which s not at all expectedLOL
Janani_divan wished me that i ll get the guy of my wish... kaash aisa hotaEmbarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EkPahelii

Anuhyaa Senior Member
Anuhyaa
Anuhyaa

Joined: 17 December 2014
Posts: 491

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
aani - Thanks for the indepth analysis of the Param angle...I didn't put my brain in that...Smile

& regarding promo I have somewhat same feelings as Krishy...

I don't think it will lead to Adi abandoning Shagun completely...I don't want it either...For whatever reasons She is still his mother...& If he lets go of her completely he looses a part of himself...

Iam actually happy with him calling Ishita, aunty and accepting Ishita as his father's wife...For a child of divorced parents who for most part of his life stayed with his mother accepting this is a big thing...
Even in real life many can't do that...(Arjun-Sridevi , I know not the same scenario but still)
In his own way he even came to terms that Ishita is Ruhi's mother in all the senses...

but this time around I think he will see that Ishita accepts him as her son wholeheartedly as in she can jump in fire for him too and he can also claim her as his mother if he wants it...but ultimately I don't think he can do that...because he may feel he is betraying Shagun by calling Ishita, Ishima...

He may see Shagun's true intentions but from now on it would be him shouldering her faults and accepting her with all her quirks...

That is his cross to bear...
& The only other person who can fully understand this is Mihir because he too is sailing in the same boat...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumya-K.13-pomegranateEkPahelii

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Joined: 05 May 2006
Posts: 29909

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

Originally posted by EkPaheli


This is Ishita aunty to Ishimaa track for Adi... also dont forget he has yet to call Raman as 'papa' when they converse he refers to him as Papa true, but whenever they speak Adi has kept it to Aap and not called him dad or papa...which will happen as we know because of Ishita. A scene between Ishita and Raman a long time ago gave it away even though we knew it already, when Raman said he would call me papa one day and it would be because of you...unless he accepts Ishita as his mom, she cant make him call Raman as 'Papa' - this is about Ishita' words to Mani in her clinic coming true when she said one day her family with Raman would be complete, Adi would be with them as Ruhi is...[/DIV]


I love that you brought this up because while I have loved seeing Adi fit into the Bhallas...I still feel he has a lot of issues with his dad.

He knows his dad loves him now, but I'm sure as a tween...I would question why it looked like my dad abandoned me. I actually loved the confrontation scene between Raman & Adi post bachelor party kaand bc that was one of the most real & raw moments of the father-son relationship.

We have seen Adi feel abandoned by his mom & to some degree even the Bhallas during the child swap track. So I feel there is a lot more left to his character to understand.

He's accepted Ishita as his father's wife & he has accepted that his father has moved on...but has he accepted these two whole heartedly yet? The movie about their love story was his way of showing that he understood his mother and father can't be together, but I don't think that equals he fully accepted their role in his life.

I really like that Adi feels conflicted & guilty about leaving his mother, and I don't want him to fully hate Shagun. He spent the majority of his life with her and we see her as selfish, 1D vamp...but nothing will change the fact she is his mother.

She isn't Ruhi's mother in any sense bc she abandoned her so early on, but for Adi - she spent even 5% of her brainpower & time on Adi. So I think it will be beautiful to see Adi balance Ishima & his mom bc as we have seen with Romi/Bhallas & Shagun/Mihir, no matter how "evil or bad" someone is...you can't fully turn your back on family, especially your mother
.

Krishy so glad to know that  I am not the only one who thinks along these lines

Adi like you said has still held back, he is still not accepting Raman & Ishita as HIS parents though he has made peace with them and their relationship like you said and his movie was a gesture that acknowledged that however that doesnt mean he is completely relaxed in his new space, this new life of his. 

Under normal circumstances, kids his age be it a girl or a boy, a preteen or teens dont spend as much time with their siblings, younger ones specially since they find them annoying and feel they are grown ups and all  but since these are not normal circumstances you see Adi hanging out with Ruhi a lot and Shravu as well. It may seem he is catching up with his sis on lost time and all but its not that simple or easy - Ruhi and Shravu are right now the only people with whom he doesnt have a complicated relationship, which makes it affable for him to associate with them.

Ruhi in fact is the only other person with whom he shares his baggage of having parents with a complicated history, she is the only one sailing in his boat and so he feels strongly towards her, not to mention that since she is younger than him it brings out the child in him which was repressed for so long and yet, yet there are issues with the boy still - like his lack of self-confidence which was shown in the way Ruhi exerted her authority on him when it came to their room. Ishita assessed that correctly and encouraged him to not be dominated by his younger sis which worked and he started acting like the older brother he is and Ruhi almost hangs on his every word, the way he shows her new things like how to shop online and all, its not just to show how progressive kids are today or for them to bond but because it gives him confidence - the way Ruhi looks upto him because he knows these simple things encourages him in a way, which is something the kid needs a lot to develop his self-esteem and confidence.

With Ruhi things are simpler than with the adults in his life and he knows though they have fought and all they are siblings and well fights are a part and parcel of the relationship - find a pair of siblings that says we never fought and you have a bunch of liars there among you. No one who has a sibling has had a childhood without some hair-pulling, pushing, revenge pranks. etc. WinkLOL 

With this new development while Adi would be devastated to realize his mom is not what he assumed her to be and her love for him isnt above her own selfishness and herself, with Ishita and Raman coming to his rescue, I include Raman here not only because we know he returns tonight on the show but because  there' no way in hell that he would simply sit by while his kids and wife, the people he loves the most in this world are in danger of being crumbled to ashes. Just because he isnt seen in the promo doesnt mean he wouldnt be there to save them. They cant give it all away in that short a promo as it is and KP was away on his break while the promo was shot , two reasons why Raman isnt around in the ad.

However when the actual scene airs which sufficient to say wont have the kids in a perfect circle of fire, thats contained to the rim, since I am assuming the fire wont be just metaphoric but literal when things come down to it, Adi would see BOTH his parents - Ishita and Raman risking themselves to save him and his sister his heart wont just recognize the love of his stepmother but that of his father as well for him. He would realize that in the face of danger, when he needed his parents the most to save him and his little sister, when they were scared the people who came forward were the ones who truly love him though they may not say so as much as the one who abandoned him and his sister to their fate despite claiming her love for them as and when the oppurtunity presented itself.

He w0uld recognize the difference between mere words and actions and we know which among these two speaks the louder in the end. 

And @bold - true I liked it that he didnt hate Shagun immediately once he chose to stay with the Bhallas but felt a sort of guilt for not living upto what his mother expected of him, to come with her at her bidding, but this upcoming event would alter that drastically.

He wont be sorry anymore thats for sure and while I wont be shocked to see him outright hate Shagun if it happens since this is a show after all things wont be the same after this any longer thats for sure as far as Adi and his feelings and thoughts about his parents are concerned.

The boy may resent Shagun or hate her but yeah when it comes down to it like you said no family can abandon their black sheeps no matter what, Shagun will always be his mother nothing can change that however he may become indifferent to her completely.


Edited by EkPaheli - 15 May 2015 at 12:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaAnuhyaa-K.13-

Anuhyaa Senior Member
Anuhyaa
Anuhyaa

Joined: 17 December 2014
Posts: 491

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

Hi everyone,
dropping in after a long time to say that mihika was impressive today and the ACP guy is really cute. him and mihika will look good together. it's funny how mihika has instant chemistry with most guys except for mihir.

P.s the fire promo looks ridiculous, and so is the entire idea of the sequence. don't like that CV's have turned shagun into such a despicable mother.


Hey - I know the makers have compromised so much on Shagun's character and made her uni-dimensional far from where they have started off..

But in the promo she was not shown as evil mother...I mean she was not laughing or smirking when her children are inside the line of fire...
She panicked and was worried ... but she couldn't jump in to save them...

To quote Castle here...
"The question is this: when you come right down to it, would you be willing to to break her out of prison? Because that my boy is true love..."

& Mihir-Mihika - They were too cute...& I loved them...
Regarding chemistry Mihika & Ashok or
rather Mihika & Sangram look so good together and really had some spark...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyakrish77-K.13-EkPahelii

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Joined: 05 May 2006
Posts: 29909

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

Hi everyone,
dropping in after a long time to say that mihika was impressive today and the ACP guy is really cute. him and mihika will look good together. it's funny how mihika has instant chemistry with most guys except for mihir.

P.s the fire promo looks ridiculous, and so is the entire idea of the sequence. don't like that CV's have turned shagun into such a despicable mother.

Hey Zara, good to see you after a long time how are you?

The ACP and Mihika will it seems beat Simi and Subbu from the looks of it in the speed department - goo-goo eyes and the exchange of numbers, well at least from his end started on day one itself.

As for making Shagun a despicable mother, alas, I hate to say this but there are mothers like her even for real - read a case recently where a mom threw her newborn out of the window because he wouldnt stop crying and perhaps she was suffering from PPD but she killed her son who was born not a month back. In another case a mother abandoned her baby after delivering her in a public washroom - as much as we like to think the CVs go overboard which they do at times, fair enough, they also show a tinge of reality every now and then and horrible mothers do exist

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuhyaaDivSoumya-K.13-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Missing Logic In Daily Soaps - 20 Illogical Symptoms Indian Daily Soap

2

Author: ElOqUeNcE   Replies: 12   Views: 7185

ElOqUeNcE 12 7185 04 February 2015 at 3:04am by Shinning_AD
Yesterday episode is last episode for ME

Author: 3fra   Replies: 2   Views: 2249

3fra 2 2249 15 November 2014 at 1:03am by sanaasr
tonight episode was yhm episode <3

2 3 4 5

Author: ...EhSaas...   Replies: 35   Views: 8631

...EhSaas... 35 8631 19 October 2014 at 1:05am by The_Karanist
last part of today episode stole the episode

2 3 4

Author: ...EhSaas...   Replies: 26   Views: 7605

...EhSaas... 26 7605 23 August 2014 at 8:27am by ...EhSaas...
YHM Episode 85:Aired on 22nd March,2014 (Pre Episode Discussion)

Author: DivianTanz_Divz   Replies: 5   Views: 2994

DivianTanz_Divz 5 2994 22 March 2014 at 6:41am by Live-life

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index