Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 31)

sidivyapall IF-Rockerz
sidivyapall
sidivyapall

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

That entire wedding sequence was the beginning of the worst of this show because for me, every character was made to look bad. It was when you got uncharacteristically mute Raman, pathetic Toshiji, hippocritical Ishita, and useless everyone else. Plus that's when the real "blame it on Ishita for no logical reason" game started. We saw a small dose during the Adi/Shagun move out track but the wedding sequence compromised everything to the core. That entire wedding sequence sucked for hundreds of reasons so like everything else, it's easier to try to attempt to forget.
WORD.

So I somewhere deep down still love Toshiji for the former sherni-momma she was, and even now she has moments like today that you want to hug her. Imagine a lady constantly seeing her children fail at life.   How can she not blame herself but still want to protect her kids
I can understand this point. But, the thing is that she keeps doing things (on the pretense of protecting her kids) that just makes a bigger mess of their already messed up lives... and then she doesn't own up to or learn from her wrongdoings, and rinse and repeat... there are 4 people who are proof of this.

Yea she should see that her constant pushing towards marriage is not fixing the problem but she doesn't get that...she saw marriage fix her son's life, and no one has the brains to speak up to her. So everyone is just supporting her bakwaas.
I agree with you. THIS needs to change... I hope it finally happens so that SimBu doesn't.

Edited by Sai-licious - 14 May 2015 at 2:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhyaa

Quick recap before I doze off...

Simmi looked like Subbu's elder sister...This pair is beyond pathetic...God/RKB plz save us...We are all pinning all our hopes on you...

We made such a big deal of the gift hoping it to be some hidden agenda...& look what we get...tai tai phish...LOL
Cvs are refusing to go Subbu - the ex angle ...

& That new inspector is giving looks to Mihika already...ROFL
Now they are beating this Subbu-Simmi love story by hours...This is a record...
Atleast the whole sequence was interesting and funny...Thank god for that...

Yeah..Ishita out of wheel chair...One hurdle out...

I don't know what they all are trying to prove with that Param- Ashok checks and all...I only concentrated on the last part...

Puttar is back...
It was so good to see him...& did he put on some weight...Embarrassed

Regarding the promo - it was cliche, but not as dreadful as we thought it would be...
& since Ishita & the children were still inside the circle of fire hope we get an RKB-esque rescue...

Anu the elder sister bit...forget it I cant get over the fact she looks taller than him LOL frankly I wonder how would Simi ever find a match ever again if she keeps towering over almost 95% guys in the show and the rest of them who can stand toe to toe with her literally  - one of them is Ass, the second is her ex and the last is her little bro, what would she do LOL

@blue - au contraire actually I am glad you raised this point because I forgot to mention it last night but isnt it actually diabolical and clever - maybe I am looking too much into this thanks to my love of mysteries and such but a babycam for Ananya is a perfect disguise to have a peek into the Bhalla home whenever he wants too. Granted the app was downloaded on Simi' phone today but who did it for her? And the cam may be movable but its still in the Bhalla house and so even if Ishita is not around the kid 24/7 he can overhear her or OF her...it looks thoughtful, sweet and innocent but if it turns out to be a problem in the future it wont be shocking.

@red - The next WUV story of the show is gonna take place in minutes, no wait seconds, no - nanoseconds...if its faster than that dear lord we would have a hard time keeping up with it WinkLOL

@pink - Yep and its so good to see her out of it 

@purple - I think that bit would have to be about trapping Param. Seeing that Mihika said Ass signed cheques left, right and center without knowing or reading what they are I bet they are cheques of the company' current account mostly and not that of his personal ones and if thats the case since Raman and Mihir have overtaken the company they get access to those accounts too now and with it the records for the same. Param definitely was duping Ashok and he funded his new business with the money he looted from Ass, which in turn was the company' money - as the new MD and CEO, Raman and Mihir have the authority to sue him then for fraudulent actions against the company I think and though another case wont make a difference to the leech but if his business is seemed to made look illegal and his vehicles, considering he has invested in the transport business are ceased along with the records that Sujata was talking about are given over to the police who would seal the place I believe then he could be in trouble - legal, financial and that I think Param wont want - so in exchange of the divorce and child custody rights they would not sue him or ruin his business I think

@green - *high five* Anu I believe Raman has to be there to save the day too, have been saying it since we got to know of this promo...it isnt about glorifying Ishita or to make a hero off her...she jumps into the fire while Shagun abandons them - thats the crux of the promo that parents, the people who love you unconditionally and the most in this world would lay down their life for you but what makes someone a parent is it just giving birth or is it the ability to love selflessly, so much so that you would die for your kids...Adi had to have the blinders off, this is expressly for that so that he may see and accept what his mom is like, earlier when she made that exchange deal crap she made him believe that Raman and Ishita have forced her hand and since she cant be alone she has asked for Ruhi in return but does love him.

Adi chose to stay with the Bhallas but felt guilty for not picking his mom and when she turned sweet again towards him he assumed she forgave him and understood that he doesnt want to live in a lonely home anymore and leave his family again...now he will see and realize for his mom her only priority is herself, and even though she claims to love her kids when the time came for her to prove that love, show it - she fled.

The choice of clothing isnt just a coincidence or the cliche here its metaphoric - Black & White - Good & Evil...

Edited by EkPaheli - 14 May 2015 at 10:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaAnuhyaa.TIA.-K.13-

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

Also part of me thinks the sudden nature of Subbu-Simmi was to kill time bc today we saw both Sujataji & Toshiji slow their horses, when they both were initially on bullet speed!   LOL

You would think they would have thought of this before but alas  whateverSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cloudy24-K.13-

cloudy24 Goldie
cloudy24
cloudy24

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Im very happy becoz they ll show raman today and im damn excited about it..  and i ll be back home to watch it on big screenSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-usaonly

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sky-if

Thank you to all you ladies who watch and LU!

I recently 'discovered' this thread and enjoy your comments, analysis and sarcasm as much as catching up with the episode:)

> fire promo
Hopefully it is more figurative and not literal - as in not another fire sequence coming up for the actors as Shagun tries to leave the country.  I found it amusing that good mom was wearing white and bad mom black in the promo!

Oh dont be surprised to find it  literal too here, I believe it will be 

as for the @bold - thats a cliche true, but its intentional on more than one level - not just to depict to the audience but to reveal the reason behind this twist in a way subtly - like we know this is for Adi...black symbolizes a lot of things but here I think it stands for a black heart and the white is for the goodness of the heart of a mother who loves her children, the ones she didnt even give birth too truly, so much so she' willing to lay down her life for them if need be.

This is Ishita aunty to Ishimaa track for Adi... also dont forget he has yet to call Raman as 'papa' when they converse he refers to him as Papa true, but whenever they speak Adi has kept it to Aap and not called him dad or papa...which will happen as we know because of Ishita. A scene between Ishita and Raman a long time ago gave it away even though we knew it already, when Raman said he would call me papa one day and it would be because of you...unless he accepts Ishita as his mom, she cant make him call Raman as 'Papa' - this is about Ishita' words to Mani in her clinic coming true when she said one day her family with Raman would be complete, Adi would be with them as Ruhi is...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaAnuhyaacloudy24sky-if-K.13-

cloudy24 Goldie
cloudy24
cloudy24

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocololo123

Subbu-Simmi:

hahahahahaLOL looks like we are crused and dementedLOL
EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sky-if

Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by -Atii-

I'm actually excited for the fire track. It would be interesting to see how CVs pave it, provided they do it very sensibly. And then from this track also comes Adi knowing the truth about Shagun and hopefully closeness towards Ishita.

I know every other couple has progressed much faster than Ishra but I love that fact. That they took their time to fall in love. And that it didn't happen in an instance. Major difference between Ishra and the other couples is that Ishra hated each other. I love that they took their own sweet time and when they fell in love, they fell hard in love, and it makes it all the more special. 

The complaint isnt about IshRa' speed Atii...its about the other couples here, which is bizarre and mind-boggling if the ACP falls in WUV with Mihika when they get in touch again during the kids being kidnapped track I wont be very shocked or surprised just wonder who will make it to the mandap first - Simi or Mihika cause for all we know this might become the 'NEW' competition between Mrs. Iyer and Mrs. Bhalla Stern SmileD'oh

And just because their divorced daughters can remarry they wouldnt conduct any checks on either of the future SIL's Subbu is still a conundrum and I read this guy, the ACP played a negeative role in Veera and was a cop there too...so poor Mihika and Simi might be out of the frier and into the frying pans Stern SmileStern Smile

@bold: wow! Never thought of that angle - also which wedding is going to be madrasi style vs which one Punjabi? LOL

Stern Smile that too - ACP said his name is Abhishek SIngh right? So another Punjabi-Madrasi combo Aiyyooo 

cloudy24

cloudy24 Goldie
cloudy24
cloudy24

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Stern Smile that too - ACP said his name is Abhishek SIngh right? So another Punjabi-Madrasi combo Aiyyooo 
[/QUOTE] can i get a punjabi too di but raman jaisa honi chaiyeSmileEmbarrassed

EkPahelii

Go to top