Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ishitabhalla

Ishra consummating with such a family around is scary. It may take them ages. Bechara Raman ...

🤣 🤣 

Its so not appropriate for me to write what I have in mind here considering this forum has kids too 
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cloudy24

my brain gone for a toss at work.  Still work pending and hav to do after i watch today's epi...😉 im ok with anything right now  After so much of frying that happened in the work place...Privacy s overrated in bhalla clan... cupboard i never expected😆 i found it cute😊 romcom type... happily everafter types😊

Golden words Uttara, golden words 😆
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EkPaheli

Glad to be of service Atii and alas what can we do about these crazy kids and their even crazier family...just be thankful they didnt have it done melodramatically I suppose in the presence of perhaps 50 guests in some stupid party with the villains all in attendance from Ass to Suraj to Shagun to Param to Subbu to hear them yell I love you and I love you too dammit 😳

Omg yes, I think we should all be thankful about that. Thank god CVs aren't that melodramatic. 

Also at least we will get to witness a blushing Ishita, which is truly a sight to watch. 

cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Now that the confession is done with at least I hope they dont continue the romance with that blasted couch any longer.

They can share the bed, jesus, couples actually use them to sleep too and not just have sex.

With her leg still healing thats not gonna happen any time soon as it is but they can be on the god damn bed together it wont kill them and its not like the bed makes people crazy enough to jump on their partners if they have one on it for chrissake.

CVs for the love of god, take note of this...

couch ko olx mai bejna hai... and as u mention love of god, yesterday i was watching some tamil dubbed ramayan in which anuraag came as kamadev...🤣 i was like param.  ... ya ya u r the best cupid😆
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Shilpa how are you? Been ages and no sweat about the OS take your time 😊

Ah thanks for saying that you didnt find my cupboard take crazy or well silly 😆 I was afraid I am losing it here trying to look too much into things you know...

And LOL I know I was like its so clear the cupboard is open in the segs hope our wonderful editors are more careful😉😆 

And honestly when they consummate I wont mind if they do it in the middle of nowhere if it means their families wont be around to eavesdropp can you imagine your parents, inlaws, siblings and kids outside your door as you make love to your partner hearing you...and not because it happened accidentally but purposely.*shudders shudders*  creepy and well yuck in a word...

I am open minded but not THAT open minded...😳

As for Castle, good to know another fellow castle fan no idea when the new season starts just that its been renewed and have to watch season 6 & 7 myself, havent had the time as of yet. 

I am fine Aani, I just silently stalk nowadays...since its summer hols, going out here and there, weekends ...I am rarely at home...lost a lil bit of interest in the show with all the crappy tracks, but I do keep up with WU or catch one of the repeat episodes. Hope the current track is handled well.

Middle of nowhere can be arranged...anyway Ekta is famous for such scenes...

Even i feel Subbu has an ulterior motive behind his act...will wait and watch. Good to know u also feel the same.
Mihika has great chemistry with everyone I feel, but I liked the no-nosense girl she was. hope she will be back to being the same with the new ACP around.

Castle, I watched the episodes where they r trying to hide their relationship from becketts colleagues...hope they rerun the old episodes before starting the new season.
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Atii-

Omg yes, I think we should all be thankful about that. Thank god CVs aren't that melodramatic. 

Also at least we will get to witness a blushing Ishita, which is truly a sight to watch. 

raman was blushing too☺️
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Glad to be of service Atii and alas what can we do about these crazy kids and their even crazier family...just be thankful they didnt have it done melodramatically I suppose in the presence of perhaps 50 guests in some stupid party with the villains all in attendance from Ass to Suraj to Shagun to Param to Subbu to hear them yell I love you and I love you too dammit 😳

Oh I have seen in many shows where leads confess in parties for every known character in the serial to witness. Thank god we r being spared that.
Edited by Ishitabhalla - 8 years ago
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There was a scene where Bala told Subbu that Raman confessed his love. Why show that if Subbu was to end with Simmi? There has to be more to the story.
Anuhyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My first reaction to the confession is same as you all ...

What? That's it...
If they were planning to show confession this easily then Why TH didn't they do it when Raman confessed his feelings...
What all I expected...teasing,flirting,cajoling...😕

Why make us crave for all these things & why dish out some substandard stuff...
I didn't even understand why it had to be done this suddenly...
And on top of that they show the family waiting outside...arghhh...😡

What about intensity ...What about passion...
I don't need audience or screaming "I love you's" but I wanted yearning,longing,craving and adoration...

Aani - Thanks for the cupboard explanation...
I really wish the Cvs put that amount of thought in that...Otherwise that cupboard confession doesn't make sense...It was flimsy to me...

If not for you guys I am bound to have anger management issues with the way Cvs handle these tracks...😆

Ok,like always with wait for the actual episode , will hope for some miracle and if Iam still not convinced will login and wait for you people to make sense of the episode aired...😊

.Yashu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally saw the video link of sbs segment and im like super happy and excited to see cupboard wala confession eeks im grinning like crazy seriously cupboard i have never thought of cupboard  and may be in future they can do ahem ahem wala romance☺️ in there cupboard