Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 30)

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Also part of me thinks the sudden nature of Subbu-Simmi was to kill time bc today we saw both Sujataji & Toshiji slow their horses, when they both were initially on bullet speed!   LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuhyaasky-ifsidivyapallEkPahelii

sidivyapall IF-Rockerz
sidivyapall
sidivyapall

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

Also part of me thinks the sudden nature of Subbu-Simmi was to kill time bc today we saw both Sujataji & Toshiji slow their horses, when they both were initially on bullet speed!   LOL

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at Toshiji's antics and how little time and thinking it takes for her to change her mind Confused ROFL

Edited by Sai-licious - 14 May 2015 at 1:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

sky-if IF-Dazzler
sky-if
sky-if

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by -Atii-

I'm actually excited for the fire track. It would be interesting to see how CVs pave it, provided they do it very sensibly. And then from this track also comes Adi knowing the truth about Shagun and hopefully closeness towards Ishita.

I know every other couple has progressed much faster than Ishra but I love that fact. That they took their time to fall in love. And that it didn't happen in an instance. Major difference between Ishra and the other couples is that Ishra hated each other. I love that they took their own sweet time and when they fell in love, they fell hard in love, and it makes it all the more special. 

The complaint isnt about IshRa' speed Atii...its about the other couples here, which is bizarre and mind-boggling if the ACP falls in WUV with Mihika when they get in touch again during the kids being kidnapped track I wont be very shocked or surprised just wonder who will make it to the mandap first - Simi or Mihika cause for all we know this might become the 'NEW' competition between Mrs. Iyer and Mrs. Bhalla Stern SmileD'oh

And just because their divorced daughters can remarry they wouldnt conduct any checks on either of the future SIL's Subbu is still a conundrum and I read this guy, the ACP played a negeative role in Veera and was a cop there too...so poor Mihika and Simi might be out of the frier and into the frying pans Stern SmileStern Smile

@bold: wow! Never thought of that angle - also which wedding is going to be madrasi style vs which one Punjabi? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cloudy24EkPahelii

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sai-licious

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at Toshiji's antics and how little time and thinking it takes for her to change her mindConfusedROFL

They all have amazing selective amnesia and/or multiple personality disorder!

Yesterday's Toshiji - too old school.
Today's Toshiji - I love.

I mean we can attribute this to her "speak first, think later" personality. But it's hard piece together what she actually feels!

Edited by krishy13 - 14 May 2015 at 1:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cloudy24sidivyapallEkPahelii

sidivyapall IF-Rockerz
sidivyapall
sidivyapall

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at Toshiji's antics and how little time and thinking it takes for her to change her mindConfusedROFL

They all have amazing selective amnesia and/or multiple personality disorder!

Yesterday's Toshiji - too old school.
Today's Toshiji - I love.

I mean we can attribute this to her "speak first, think later" personality. But it's hard piece together what she actually feels!
Haven't seen today's episode, but I think it was in the last two episodes (where she wore the green dress) I was LAUGHING my head off in disbelief... Especially when she was standing in the doorway wondering why Ishita wouldn't essentially help Simmi get into a bridal suit right then and there ROFL... In my head, I could so clearly see the Bhallas playing their favourite game of :Blame It All On Ishita!", in the near future...

Ever since Toshiji told off Ishita as being a "baaharwali" at MiNky wedding, whatever little respect and empathy I had left for her character, died... Toshiji is solely comic relief (sometimes unintentionally, as is the case now) for me now OuchDeadAngry

Edited by Sai-licious - 14 May 2015 at 1:32pm

Anuhyaacloudy24

---CoCo--- Goldie
---CoCo---
---CoCo---

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Subbu-Simmi:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IshitabhallaAnuhyaacloudy24sidivyapall-K.13-EkPahelii

Ishitabhalla Senior Member
Ishitabhalla
Ishitabhalla

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Today seeing Mihika giving it to the Acp I remembered her introduction scene. I loved her in that scene but now after her brainless activities and ruining her life I don't like her character anymore. Though the Acp seems interesting. Compared to Subbu I don't mind him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krish77

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Haven't seen today's episode, but I think it was in the last two episodes (where she wore the green dress) I was LAUGHING my head off in disbelief... Especially when she was standing in the doorway wondering why Ishita wouldn't essentially help Simmi get into a bridal suit right then and thereROFL... In my head, I could so clearly see the Bhallas playing their favourite game of :Blame It All On Ishita!", in the near future...

Ever since Toshiji told off Ishita as being a "baaharwali" at MiNky wedding, whatever little respect and empathy I had left for her character, died... Toshiji is solely comic relief (sometimes unintentionally, as is the case now) for me nowOuchDeadAngry

That entire wedding sequence was the beginning of the worst of this show because for me, every character was made to look bad. It was when you got uncharacteristically mute Raman, pathetic Toshiji, hippocritical Ishita, and useless everyone else. Plus that's when the real "blame it on Ishita for no logical reason" game started. We saw a small dose during the Adi/Shagun move out track but the wedding sequence compromised everything to the core. That entire wedding sequence sucked for hundreds of reasons so like everything else, it's easier to try to attempt to forget.

So I somewhere deep down still love Toshiji for the former sherni-momma she was, and even now she has moments like today that you want to hug her. Imagine a lady constantly seeing her children fail at life.   How can she not blame herself but still want to protect her kids?

Yea she should see that her constant pushing towards marriage is not fixing the problem but she doesn't get that...she saw marriage fix her son's life, and no one has the brains to speak up to her. So everyone is just supporting her bakwaas.

AnuhyaaEkPahelii

Go to top