Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 29)

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Fire Promo is here people

BTW Mihir Rinki arent just dumb as in stupid...but apparently deaf too not ONE of them could hear Shagun talking so loudly over the phone with someone about fleeing to Australia with the kids?

Seriously?!

And the ACP was making goo-goo eyes at Mihika in one day...sigh IshRa live in stone age while all the other couples of the show travel at the speed of lightning Stern SmileOuchD'oh

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CreditvalleyIshitabhallaBunnyObodhro368cloudy24---CoCo---sky-if-HoneyDukes-usaonlyBadtameez_Dil

---CoCo--- Goldie
---CoCo---
---CoCo---

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I maybe the minority but I am not dreading the whole fire track as other people. It maybe interesting sequence if the cvs play their cards right. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyasidivyapall-HoneyDukes--K.13-EkPaheliiBadtameez_Dil

-Atii- IF-Rockerz
-Atii-
-Atii-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I'm actually excited for the fire track. It would be interesting to see how CVs pave it, provided they do it very sensibly. And then from this track also comes Adi knowing the truth about Shagun and hopefully closeness towards Ishita.

I know every other couple has progressed much faster than Ishra but I love that fact. That they took their time to fall in love. And that it didn't happen in an instance. Major difference between Ishra and the other couples is that Ishra hated each other. I love that they took their own sweet time and when they fell in love, they fell hard in love, and it makes it all the more special. 

Edited by -Atii- - 14 May 2015 at 10:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaAnuhyaa---CoCo---sidivyapall-Garima--HoneyDukes--K.13-usaonly

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocololo123

I maybe the minority but I am not dreading the whole fire track as other people. It maybe interesting sequence if the cvs play their cards right. 

All depends on the execution Coco as it is we know that its being primarily played out for Adi, so it can be interesting provided our CVs dont mess it up technically or otherwise 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaAnuhyaa---CoCo----HoneyDukes--K.13-usaonlyBadtameez_Dil

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Atii-

I'm actually excited for the fire track. It would be interesting to see how CVs pave it, provided they do it very sensibly. And then from this track also comes Adi knowing the truth about Shagun and hopefully closeness towards Ishita.

I know every other couple has progressed much faster than Ishra but I love that fact. That they took their time to fall in love. And that it didn't happen in an instance. Major difference between Ishra and the other couples is that Ishra hated each other. I love that they took their own sweet time and when they fell in love, they fell hard in love, and it makes it all the more special. 

The complaint isnt about IshRa' speed Atii...its about the other couples here, which is bizarre and mind-boggling if the ACP falls in WUV with Mihika when they get in touch again during the kids being kidnapped track I wont be very shocked or surprised just wonder who will make it to the mandap first - Simi or Mihika cause for all we know this might become the 'NEW' competition between Mrs. Iyer and Mrs. Bhalla Stern SmileD'oh

And just because their divorced daughters can remarry they wouldnt conduct any checks on either of the future SIL's Subbu is still a conundrum and I read this guy, the ACP played a negeative role in Veera and was a cop there too...so poor Mihika and Simi might be out of the frier and into the frying pans Stern SmileStern Smile

DivSoumyaAnuhyaasky-ifsidivyapall-Atii--K.13-

sky-if IF-Dazzler
sky-if
sky-if

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thank you to all you ladies who watch and LU!

I recently 'discovered' this thread and enjoy your comments, analysis and sarcasm as much as catching up with the episode:)

> fire promo
Hopefully it is more figurative and not literal - as in not another fire sequence coming up for the actors as Shagun tries to leave the country.  I found it amusing that good mom was wearing white and bad mom black in the promo!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuhyaa---CoCo---sidivyapall-K.13-EkPahelii

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocololo123

I agree - it looks like a good symbolic promo for the upcoming track.

This track of Adi realizing his mother's nature was always in the cards. The only unfortunate thing in all of it is that they reduced Shagun to a full, uni-dimensional vamp.

Truthfully in all of the compromises the CVs have made - Shagun's character fall has been the worst. She was always selfish but had moments of relatabiltiy. Given her character's trajectory, I think this track will mark her full & final conversion to a pure vamp.

With execution - I have no hopes, especially with Raman's role in all this, and I think it's safer for me to keep it this way because YHM currently appears to be a fully female driven show.

Despite all this, it will be beautiful to see how the Bhalla family ties are forged through this track.

Edited by krishy13 - 14 May 2015 at 12:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaAnuhyaa---CoCo---sky-if

Anuhyaa Senior Member
Anuhyaa
Anuhyaa

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Quick recap before I doze off...

Simmi looked like Subbu's elder sister...This pair is beyond pathetic...God/RKB plz save us...We are all pinning all our hopes on you...

We made such a big deal of the gift hoping it to be some hidden agenda...& look what we get...tai tai phish...LOL
Cvs are refusing to go Subbu - the ex angle ...

& That new inspector is giving looks to Mihika already...ROFL
Now they are beating this Subbu-Simmi love story by hours...This is a record...
Atleast the whole sequence was interesting and funny...Thank god for that...

Yeah..Ishita out of wheel chair...One hurdle out...

I don't know what they all are trying to prove with that Param- Ashok checks and all...I only concentrated on the last part...

Puttar is back...
It was so good to see him...& did he put on some weight...Embarrassed

Regarding the promo - it was cliche, but not as dreadful as we thought it would be...
& since Ishita & the children were still inside the circle of fire hope we get an RKB-esque rescue...

-II-DivSoumyasky-if-HoneyDukes--K.13-EkPahelii

Go to top