Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 17)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

Originally posted by -Anku-

I am not playing devils advocate either but I find the floppy hair kinda fine now. I am used to it. I just don't like the back comb, which makes the forehead look wider.

And PLEASE I hope we get some happy moments before drama. Also hoping for Raman to be again Simmi and Subbu's alliance. Or else this tracks going to be too boring..

Anku - I'm on the same boat with the hair! If he wants it long, I like the pony tail (shockingly) than the loose locks that fall in his face! LOL

Anu - I made the same boo boo about the OLV vids as you, and Becky had to clear it up for me too! LOL

Oh and about knocking sense into Toshiji...it's been 5 months of her speaking whatever comes to her impulsive mind...it's definitely time for someone to talk to her!

I don't mind the hair man who cares when the show we love is on such a rocky boat LOL I need some good stuff coming up PLEASE Ouch

As much as I enjoy Toshi's comedy. Her character really manages to irk me. The way she persists about the things SHE WANTS annoys me. She doesn't realize what it does to others she's taking decisions for. The way she goes, akeli kaise rahegi, padai karke kya karegi etc. DUDE Marriage and husbands aren't the end of the world Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaAnuhyaaMehak_KPian-K.13-usaonly

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Oh but any hairstyle is better than when it looks like he dumped 10000 ounces of oil or gel on his head! I'm not a fan of the shiny forehead look! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuhyaaMehak_KPianusaonly-Anku-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged

I don't mind the hair man who cares when the show we love is on such a rocky boatLOLI need some good stuff coming up PLEASEOuch

As much as I enjoy Toshi's comedy. Her character really manages to irk me. The way she persists about the things SHE WANTS annoys me. She doesn't realize what it does to others she's taking decisions for. The way she goes, akeli kaise rahegi, padai karke kya karegi etc. DUDE Marriage and husbands aren't the end of the worldStern Smile

Hahaha when the hair first happened, the show was on the child swap track which made it hard to watch (with the 10000s of ounces of oil/gel look + an untamed beard Ouch), but now my thought is...if I survived that combo & grew to "appreciate/tolerate" the hair...we all must have a high tolerance & maha-patience! LOL

I just don't get why no one corrects her (other than for drama's sake). I loved at the be beginning of the show when Mrs. Iyer would constantly push marriage on Ishita but she would resist with logic. I want Simmi to have a similar realization & discussion. That could be such an empowering moment for her character & the audience.

In theory, Raman & Ishita should've intervened at the Ghar Ka Chiraj rantings, but alas , from what I remember, we were never given verbal closure on that.

Toshiji is a great character bc she has real characteristics, but even in real life flawed MILs should be spoken to. It doesn't happen & in many houses won't happen due to family dynamics, but it would be refreshing to see a family that's a team on TV & not a dictatorship! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuhyaaMehak_KPianusaonly

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhyaa

I am not playing devils advocate either but I find the floppy hair kinda fine now. I am used to it. I just don't like the back comb, which makes the forehead look wider. 

And PLEASE I hope we get some happy moments before drama. Also hoping for Raman to be again Simmi and Subbu's alliance. Or else this tracks going to be too boring..

Anku, if he is against Simmi & Subbu's alliance I will gladly forget all about his hair...LOL
I really want Puttar to oppose that so badly...

yes I also agree with you if this marriage create another ploblem they will blame Ishu first beside this time Raman mom is the first one who agree.LOL
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

Hahaha when the hair first happened, the show was on the child swap track which made it hard to watch (with the 10000s of ounces of oil/gel look + an untamed beard Ouch), but now my thought is...if I survived that combo & grew to "appreciate/tolerate" the hair...we all must have a high tolerance & maha-patience! LOL

I just don't get why no one corrects her (other than for drama's sake). I loved at the be beginning of the show when Mrs. Iyer would constantly push marriage on Ishita but she would resist with logic. I want Simmi to have a similar realization & discussion. That could be such an empowering moment for her character & the audience.

In theory, Raman & Ishita should've intervened at the Ghar Ka Chiraj rantings, but alas , from what I remember, we were never given verbal closure on that.

Toshiji is a great character bc she has real characteristics, but even in real life flawed MILs should be spoken to. It doesn't happen & in many houses won't happen due to family dynamics, but it would be refreshing to see a family that's a team on TV & not a dictatorship! Big smile

Honestly Ishita should have told Toshi to stay calm and wait, instead she went and spoke to Simmi. Everyone comes under her pressure because she's an elder. 

She is a real character who makes mistakes and learns from them but she keeps making them over and over too LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPian-K.13-

ChocolateOxygen IF-Dazzler
ChocolateOxygen
ChocolateOxygen

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
ShaShok scene..

Precap scene playing out. Ashok taunting Shaggy.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tharun123DivSoumyabeckysharpcloudy24Mehak_KPian-K.13--HoneyDukes-usaonly

cloudy24 Goldie
cloudy24
cloudy24

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Hello everyone... aaj mai stalking mode mai hoonSmile still in relatives placeSmileLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beckysharpMehak_KPianusaonly

ChocolateOxygen IF-Dazzler
ChocolateOxygen
ChocolateOxygen

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
They plan to tell Ishu that trip is postponed..

Summi and Subbu in restaurant.. Simmi feels uncomfortable, calls Ananya to inform about milk. Keeps on calling.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyabeckysharpcloudy24Mehak_KPianSuryaIshraholic-K.13--HoneyDukes-usaonly

Go to top