Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 16)

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beckysharp

Originally posted by arunabhi

Originally posted by beckysharp

Since when did our opinion count ? Either to the actors or the writers or the production house ?   No ceo is this badly turned out ! KP n the Amazon forest on his face was an abomination ! This long hair is worse.  I work in the corporate world.  I come across really high ranking ceo's n people of their ilk and though they may be turned out in some different sartorial manner, one thing stands out in that they are perfectly groomed.  Kp being from an industry which is all about appearance and grooming, ends up looking like a hobo is appalling ! Seriously, I feel like walking up to his set with a scissor n chopping that mane off !

I was waiting to chop his hair when he was here on his HM but he changed plans. Anyways he was welcoming people, I would have merrily gone with a scissors and got it snipped. khair Sleepy, we need to deal with the zulfein Disapprove

Aru, I am gathering a posse to go to their set.  Where all of us will manhandle Kp, tie him to a chair, and chop his hair off ! Tia, will definitely volunteer, anyone else from Bombay willing to join in the morcha ?ROFL
hello,I love to join you girls but I am to far away.LOL

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhyaa

Hey aani  - that is the result of me not watching the OLV and reading the WU only,Becky cleared it for me...Embarrassed

As far as puttar's hair cut we need to pull all our forces and plan meticulously...it looks like this will not be an easy deal now...
Since he is about to host SPA we should approach the Star people with this idea...They are known to be strict so may be they can help us here...LOL

OK, on a completely unrelated note...
Mihir reminds me of Ryan from Castle...
Anyone with me...
I was waiting to tell you guys about that...Big smile

anu I understand it happens have been there done that Embarrassed

@bold - not a bad idea, should we ask Ramona for help, need as many reinforcements as we can get and she has inside sources I believe LOL

@bliue - never really struck me but yeah they both are alike in quite a few ways though I wish that Mihir could have had a love life like Ryan' cause his absolutely sucks and nowadays he is only bearable without his bitter oops I meant new better half Ugh Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaAnuhyaausaonly

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Will be back to talk more about  the Chop Army later, have some work now Embarrassed cya 

DivSoumyaAnuhyaausaonly

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I am not playing devils advocate either but I find the floppy hair kinda fine now. I am used to it. I just don't like the back comb, which makes the forehead look wider. 

And PLEASE I hope we get some happy moments before drama. Also hoping for Raman to be again Simmi and Subbu's alliance. Or else this tracks going to be too boring..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaAnuhyaa-K.13-usaonly

Anuhyaa Senior Member
Anuhyaa
Anuhyaa

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anku-

I am not playing devils advocate either but I find the floppy hair kinda fine now. I am used to it. I just don't like the back comb, which makes the forehead look wider. 

And PLEASE I hope we get some happy moments before drama. Also hoping for Raman to be again Simmi and Subbu's alliance. Or else this tracks going to be too boring..

Anku, if he is against Simmi & Subbu's alliance I will gladly forget all about his hair...LOL
I really want Puttar to oppose that so badly...

DivSoumya-K.13-usaonly

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhyaa

Anku, if he is against Simmi & Subbu's alliance I will gladly forget all about his hair...LOL
I really want Puttar to oppose that so badly...

I want SOMEONE to realize how stupid Toshi is being, pushing her kids into marrying at the drop of a hat. Marriage is not always the cure for every trouble. Simmi deserves to get out of her shitty marriage first, have some independent time and then decide for herself. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaAnuhyaacloudy24Mehak_KPian-K.13-usaonly

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Anku - I'm on the same boat with the hair! If he wants it long, I like the pony tail (shockingly) than the loose locks that fall in his face! LOL

Anu - I made the same boo boo about the OLV vids as you, and Becky had to clear it up for me too! LOL

Oh and about knocking sense into Toshiji...it's been 5 months of her speaking whatever comes to her impulsive mind...it's definitely time for someone to talk to her!

Edited by krishy13 - 14 May 2015 at 7:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaAnuhyaaMehak_KPian-Atii-usaonly-Anku-

-Atii- IF-Rockerz
-Atii-
-Atii-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Somehow I'm starting to like his hair but that is not to say I would mind him cutting it. I loved his looks at TSA...with the ponytail and all Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuhyaaDivSoumyaMehak_KPian-K.13-usaonly

Go to top