Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 143)

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anku-

Originally posted by krishy13

Conversation = consummation during happy happy times

Conversation = problem solved during drama

Or people don't find conversation interesting? Just comedy, crying, yelling, & romancing?  Idk...

Gosh I miss the days when Ishita stayed up late to serve Puttar dinner & chat with him like after Ananya's naam-karan. Day Dreaming

So means because they have to drag the track we won't ever get them talking, never get them to do some light, tender romance Confused 

Man I miss those bench, hospital scenes and yeah the one you said was one of the best.

I wish I could say otherwise but the CVs lost the ability for balance in January 

Now it's either all humor or rona dona.  Rarely do we see a fully balanced episode.

I can just imagine what a beautiful convo it would have been between Puttar & Biwi tonight when both were in the sorry mood.  

They seriously can still put off the C for a month or so now but still so some progress in their relationship...I actually think it would be more realistic for them to show growth in the physical intimacy department bc not all relationships have to go immediately from a hug to the final deed. LOL

Khair chodo...

Edited by krishy13 - 21 May 2015 at 8:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarcloudy24sidivyapallusaonlyBadtameez_Dil

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
thanx for the Lu
so confusion nyt goin to happen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cloudy24usaonly

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Abhishek revealed that he has a sister and somebody took advantage of her innocence. Well, Romi took advantage of Sarika and left her in lurch, so can it be that Subbu and Abhishek have joined hands to destroy Bhalla family ?

this can b a possiblity

oh god D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cloudy24-K.13-usaonly

cloudy24 Goldie
cloudy24
cloudy24

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Simmi also switched place????... it does not mean mama ji also na?... cvs dont make fun of puttar's desires... basAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usaonlyNichuss

cloudy24 Goldie
cloudy24
cloudy24

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Abhishek revealed that he has a sister and somebody took advantage of her innocence. Well, Romi took advantage of Sarika and left her in lurch, so can it be that Subbu and Abhishek have joined hands to destroy Bhalla family ?

this can b a possiblity

oh god D'oh
sarika was always telling that she s alone and taking care of her motherConfused once they showed a rakhi brother... how many rakhi brothers
EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhyaa

Like we were discussing a few days back...I would really love it if they could accommodate a girls night where Ishita could talk about her insecurities to her sisters or as aani said even to Simmi...
It would really go a long way in knowing her feelings since everyone is feeling she is acting insensitive now...

SInce the house is anyway packed why can't she stay at her Amma's and the sisters have a night ...
Even if they take it in a comic way like the others too spilling the beans and in that Ishita finding her answers... it would be awesome...

P.S Whenever I think about girls night the first thing that comes to my mind is that awesome scene from FRIENDS...
We and our wishes...Tongue

I would love a girls night Anu Tongue the boys had planned a bachelor party for Mihir remember? The girls can have a hen party for Simi and unlike the disaster that struck Ishita during Shagun' I wish this one becomes a hilarious fun filled sequence - the Iyer sisters, the Bhalla sisters, the newly wed Simran all can be shown letting their hair down and barring Subbu it would be a treat to watch their better halves getting the shock of their life seeing them transformed, though Vandu cannot indulge in anything rigorous physically - she can always more than make up for it by being her sassy, spicy self Tongue Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarDivSoumyaIshitabhallaAnuhyaamischief-K.13-

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhyaa

Originally posted by EkPaheli

Saw the new OLV of Ishita reading Laxmi' diary and the reaction Subbu has is weird not to mention the tidbit revealed - Laxmi was unhappy

At this point we have seen just the tip of the iceberg, from the looks of it cause if there was really so much love between the couple that Subbu is driven half-crazy by the death of his wife and kid, why would she mention she' unhappy? If he wants revenge I doubt there wasnt love there but also why would he then behave like a nut who says people are threatening him over the phone about his dead wife when he tried to do a Hulk...Subbu wont just have anger issues by the end of this track, my guess is he would be shown as a certified psycho, someone who' lost his marbles most definitely and the death of his wife and kid just became the straw that broke the camel' back his insanity will have deeper causes and roots - all connected to his past with Ishita and their breakup, under pressure from his mom. 

I think the whole spoiler of someone in the Bhalla family being responsible for their deaths should also be not taken at face value after this development, something just doesnt add up. We definitely are gonna see a lot more of Subbu, if not in the coming days because AT is off on a trip to the US, we will in the track for sure, hell I wouldnt be shocked if his dead wife is too seen in FB' and all, where we learn that there' more to this mystery than meets the eye.

I didn't watch the OLV...
But If his wife is unhappy then it definitely connects to Ishita & his past...
Didn't you write an OS on those lines...Aani, may be they are inspired by that...Wink (We should be that lucky)
On a serious note it makes sense if he and his wife are unhappy...becuase you can't flip and love someother person the next day because your mother asked you to...if he really loved Ishita in the first place...
& did he also mention about his guilt the other day...
I think he is the one responsible for their deaths or may be he pushed his wife to that or may be indirectly but now he is blaming others for that...

But one thing I don't get is if his wife is unhappy with him why will his MIL support him...#mystery

The whole Bhalla family being responsible my only wish is please don't make into another accident track with the guessing games...

Anu first of all thats so sweet of you to remember my works Blushing 

I always gave the chap a poor married life and didnt know I was striking gold in the department so much so that his wife would be shown dead of all things OuchConfused

On a  serious note, yep love cannot just be switched off or on with someone and if he was forced into a marriage with a girl simply to have a child then even if he may have hidden it well, he resented perhaps that it had to happen to him and though his wife may not have picked up on it earlier its hard to keep things like these hidden forever, also in a way it would be realistic to show that not all marriages that are made in convenience or forced upon get a happily ever after with the partners falling in love simply because they are wed, though I am kinda worried how OTT this would go, tonight tells me a lot perhaps Ouch

Also like you rightly said he freaked out when Vandu had a fall and spoke of the guilt of losing your child because of your own actions - that doesnt come from a man to whom tragedy happened for no fault of his - he is involved in their deaths if not directly, as in killing them unintentionally or causing their deaths by some mistake of his, he is indirectly, since his wife' diary is gonna reveal something about the state of their marriage and tonight was an indication she may have been so harassed mentally and emotionally to do the worst 

As for the #mystery - though Sujata is shown as a human rights activist, its quite possible she may have missed the mark in her own home, it happens to the best of us we miss whats in front of us, the obvious by a mile while its clear as a day. Also his wife may not have shared with her mother whats happening in her marriage - some women tend to do that, they hide their unhappiness from their parents, especially if the parent in question is all by themselves, as Sujata is shown.

The question can be solved only when we have more knowledge of this woman who though dead can be quite an important part of this track and in a way already is.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarAnuhyaa-K.13-

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Aani...Brilliant...And we are on the same page because i commented on the same lines above your post yaar... Ishita wants to move on but her past is pulling her back...

Thanks Kri Smile 

Exactly, Ishita has moved on from her past but it doesnt mean that its lost its pull on her completely.  You can leave behind a lot of things but memories and experiences - but mostly their aftereffects dont leave you Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarDivSoumyaAnuhyaamischief-kri--K.13-

Go to top