Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 123)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Joined: 07 January 2010
Posts: 34151

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I am loving the episodes. There's no doubt on that. Love the comedy, love the hits and misses. I won't have it ANY other way. BUT I'd just like to say that for a very long time. EVERY IshRa track (well there's barely any only concentrating on them) has something else intersecting theirs. Sometimes, its their kids, sometimes the elders, sometimes some other drama. There is NEVER a track where we get an uninterrupted conversation, just a moment where someone or something isn't coming in between. I do not want the C-NIGHT for another month seriously. But why is EVERY scene interrupted by a call, by either of the spouse, by some drama? 

I am really meaning to write a post on this show for long, asking the CV's some questions. I think I am going to to do it soon. Because now I have loads in line to vent. Not that we'll ever get answers. 

P.S - This was just a thought that came to my mind. Episode I loved LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

escapeworldShvetaSankarDivSoumyaluvsagarmar_21smilydear---CoCo---sidivyapall-HoneyDukes--K.13-Badtameez_Dil

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Joined: 16 November 2014
Posts: 10663

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anku-

I am loving the episodes. There's no doubt on that. Love the comedy, love the hits and misses. I won't have it ANY other way. BUT I'd just like to say that for a very long time. EVERY IshRa track (well there's barely any only concentrating on them) has something else intersecting theirs. Sometimes, its their kids, sometimes the elders, sometimes some other drama. There is NEVER a track where we get an uninterrupted conversation, just a moment where someone or something isn't coming in between. I do not want the C-NIGHT for another month seriously. But why is EVERY scene interrupted by a call, by either of the spouse, by some drama?

I am really meaning to write a post on this show for long, asking the CV's some questions. I think I am going to to do it soon. Because now I have loads in line to vent. Not that we'll ever get answers.

P.S - This was just a thought that came to my mind. Episode I lovedLOL


If you write a post filled with questions...I have a long list Qs to add! LOL

Coming to the SR...I agree! I like the cat & mouse game. So long as things between the couple stay balanced, it's fun to watch! The pride that these two have is going to be the death of them...well at least Puttar at the moment! LOL

The episodes this week are nice because there is humor, romance, and actual progression/laying the foundation for the next 2 big kaands about to strike!

Edited by krishy13 - 20 May 2015 at 9:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarDivSoumya---CoCo---sidivyapall-Anku-

smilydear Goldie
smilydear
smilydear

Joined: 09 July 2012
Posts: 1296

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Hey everyone ... Thank you all for the LU ... 
Seems like a very good episode ...
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Joined: 07 April 2008
Posts: 54603

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
anku sumhow we all try to settle with what is being shown..though its enjoyable but its mainly due to IshRa & raman...
somewhere small moments of IshRa which were part of it r missing like u said when they sit & can calm without disturbance or interruption...
it used to be before Ishra shown talking to each-other in end of the day...
i so miss that simple moments which after daylong they used to do...

now whenever they sit & talk there is always interupting anyone & every1
as much i say its ok but somehow something that has YHM is losing out...
they r making it comical...its lighthearted its relieved to watch it...
but some scenes which r there somehow losing a little depth which before used to be there...
im enjoying mainly due to puttar's oneliners...rest of things not in place...
something is missing somewhere...




Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 20 May 2015 at 9:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

escapeworld-K.13--Anku-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Joined: 16 November 2014
Posts: 10663

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

anku sumhow we all try to settle with what is being shown..though its enjoyable but its mainly due to IshRa & raman...
somewhere small moments of IshRa which were part of it r missing like u said when they sit & can calm without disturbance or interruption...
it used to be before Ishra shown talking to each-other in end of the day...
i so miss that simple moments which after daylong they used to do...

now whenever they sit & talk there is always interupting anyone & every1
as much i say its ok but somehow something that has YHM is losing out...
they r making it comical
but scenes which r there somehow losing a little depth which before used to be there...



Tanvi- I agree with you.

RKB became famous for his one liners and now they are trying to hard core crash on that. But what they've forgotten is we fell in love with the show for the simple moments. I loved the night of Ananya's naam-karan, where Ishita stayed up to feed & chat with Raman. It was something so real & relatable.

But we aren't going to get many of those scenes back. I think the CVs finally stuck a 7:30 slot balance - humor, romance, & drama with the occasional moments that highlight the delicacy of relationships.

We all have just seen what the alternative to episodes like this can be...which is OTT nautanki, so you are right in the sense we've settled & diminished our expectations so we can enjoy the tremendous on screen talent.
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Joined: 07 January 2010
Posts: 34151

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13



If you write a post filled with questions...I have a long list Qs to add! LOL

Coming to the SR...I agree! I like the cat & mouse game. So long as things between the couple stay balanced, it's fun to watch! The pride that these two have is going to be the death of them...well at least Puttar at the moment! LOL

The episodes this week are nice because there is humor, romance, and actual progression/laying the foundation for the next 2 big kaands about to strike!

Give me your questions LOL I am going to make a post very very soon Tongue


rajkona Senior Member
rajkona
rajkona

Joined: 28 July 2006
Posts: 891

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I don't know if I'm the only one, but isn't the Ishita running away, shy, inexperienced thing being drawn out way too much? I mean really, are women actually so reticent when on one hand they "are ready" for the next step, and yet avoid any kind of physical contact? I don't get it really I don't. Either she is ready and should want "it" as much as Raman, or she doesn't, which is what it looks like. In real life, don't women want physical contact as much as men?

I really would love to see Raman back off after a few attempts saying since she's not ready, they will wait. I'm sorry, but I would have thought that being in love makes one want to be close to the other person, but seems Ishita just likes the idea of being in love, not really "in love". I get she's insecure, yadi yadi yada, but if she is shown to react to Raman's physical presence, how can she claim to be ready but then make a joke of Raman's attempts for closeness?


Edited by rajkona - 20 May 2015 at 9:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandu

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Joined: 07 January 2010
Posts: 34151

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

anku sumhow we all try to settle with what is being shown..though its enjoyable but its mainly due to IshRa & raman...
somewhere small moments of IshRa which were part of it r missing like u said when they sit & can calm without disturbance or interruption...
it used to be before Ishra shown talking to each-other in end of the day...
i so miss that simple moments which after daylong they used to do...

now whenever they sit & talk there is always interupting anyone & every1
as much i say its ok but somehow something that has YHM is losing out...
they r making it comical...its lighthearted its relieved to watch it...
but some scenes which r there somehow losing a little depth which before used to be there...
im enjoying mainly due to puttar's oneliners...rest of things not in place...
something is missing somewhere...



Yeah exactly. We settle with everything shown because we've given up somewhere. I love YHM, I love the characters and its way better than any other show on air. But I've been waiting for a year now to see Ishita and Raman have something uninterrupted. What they are postponing conversations for? For a pile up of misunderstandings? Those never happen anyway Confused 

When there is an issue, a miscommunication, it isn't ever solved by a decent talk ... we jump over to romance/bickering and comedy for everything. 

I really am interested to know when this couple will ever have one moment, even if its spending time together without something else trying to get in the way. Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

escapeworldDivSoumya.TIA.-K.13-Badtameez_Dil

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Missing Logic In Daily Soaps - 20 Illogical Symptoms Indian Daily Soap

2

Author: ElOqUeNcE   Replies: 12   Views: 7234

ElOqUeNcE 12 7234 04 February 2015 at 3:04am by Shinning_AD
Yesterday episode is last episode for ME

Author: 3fra   Replies: 2   Views: 2254

3fra 2 2254 15 November 2014 at 1:03am by sanaasr
tonight episode was yhm episode <3

2 3 4 5

Author: ...EhSaas...   Replies: 35   Views: 8676

...EhSaas... 35 8676 19 October 2014 at 1:05am by The_Karanist
last part of today episode stole the episode

2 3 4

Author: ...EhSaas...   Replies: 26   Views: 7626

...EhSaas... 26 7626 23 August 2014 at 8:27am by ...EhSaas...
YHM Episode 85:Aired on 22nd March,2014 (Pre Episode Discussion)

Author: DivianTanz_Divz   Replies: 5   Views: 3008

DivianTanz_Divz 5 3008 22 March 2014 at 6:41am by Live-life

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index