Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
huge comedy mess is coming up tom 
appa in ishu's room 
simmi sleeping in drawing room & mamaji sleeping in bedroom...

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krikumar.91

Oh no...Iss baar puttar jaayega appa pe...πŸ˜† Yeh Simmi wala kya confusion hai? 

Ishita will think Simmi is puttar and romance with him πŸ˜† And Raman will lie down next to Appa thinking its Ishita. πŸ€ͺ
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: krishy13

Maybe we will be blessed with not one but two failed attempts at #battle supreme? πŸ˜†

Har jagah do failed attempts...Bas success uske saath ho jiske liye viewers yahaan tadap rahe hainπŸ˜†
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
We better kidnap Ishra somewhere and lock both in one place no one can reach.πŸ˜‰
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Anku-

Appa has a cold and he gets out of his bed to go and sleep elsewhere. Raman is trying to escape his house through the noise making guest. He gets out of his house and goes inside Amma's house. Simmi sees his Mama disturbed and tells him to sleep in her room and that she'll sleep where he was.

Ishita comes inside the house and remembers what Raman told her and realizes I fight so much with Raman.. he planned so much and I ruined it. I should apologize. Remembers some of their romantic moments too..
She thinks if saying a sorry will be enough.

Precap - Subbu realizes Ishita took the wrong diary and not the one with the guest list. 

Please tell me this won't end up in Ishita going to where Mama is sleeping and Puttar ending up near appa! 😳
Ishita may choose to sleep with Simmi..😳

Its just UGHH! πŸ₯±

LORD! Give us strength to tolerate this..

.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone for the lu πŸ˜›
Yes @Anku...why can't we have just one nice scene πŸ˜•
No one is asking for consummation here ya, all we want are a few nice romantic moments. Why r the cvs doing this. Why why 
Edited by .TIA. - 8 years ago
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ishita will think Simmi is puttar and romance with him πŸ˜† And Raman will lie down next to Appa thinking its Ishita. πŸ€ͺ

Anku...I understood that... I didn't want to write it... I mean gay tak toh aa gayi Indian soaps...Yeh bhi...πŸ˜† Raj balle balle karne se pehle usse heart attack na aa jayeπŸ˜†
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Can SOMEONE tell me WHY we can't get ONE decent scene between IshRa? Humne kaunsa Taj Mahal mang liya. 

I LOVE comedy. It's the shows charm and they do it best. But it's not fair not to get one decent scene after their confession πŸ˜­

Conversation = consummation during happy happy times

Conversation = problem solved during drama

Or people don't find conversation interesting? Just comedy, crying, yelling, & romancing?  Idk...

Gosh I miss the days when Ishita stayed up late to serve Puttar dinner & chat with him like after Ananya's naam-karan. 
Edited by krishy13 - 8 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu_IshraDivan

Please tell me this won't end up in Ishita going to where Mama is sleeping and Puttar ending up near appa! 😳
Ishita may choose to sleep with Simmi..😳

Its just UGHH! πŸ₯±

LORD! Give us strength to tolerate this..

I never thought she'd go sleep next to Mamaji πŸ˜† But yeah anything is possible.

I love comedy. But just to postpone some scene if you do this it's wrong  We need some good scenes, some light romance if not the big deal the D-day is being made of.
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Anku Tannvi Samutha Ishita and everyone here for LU .  I guess we should not expecting much for Ishra and then they will give us suprise CVS always did that.