Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: krishy13

Tanvi- I agree with you.

RKB became famous for his one liners and now they are trying to hard core crash on that. But what they've forgotten is we fell in love with the show for the simple moments. I loved the night of Ananya's naam-karan, where Ishita stayed up to feed & chat with Raman. It was something so real & relatable.

But we aren't going to get many of those scenes back. I think the CVs finally stuck a 7:30 slot balance - humor, romance, & drama with the occasional moments that highlight the delicacy of relationships.

We all have just seen what the alternative to episodes like this can be...which is OTT nautanki, so you are right in the sense we've settled & diminished our expectations so we can enjoy the tremendous on screen talent.

we know the famous shagun Nautanki is going to happen..next week...
so the circle is contine stage they r showing now comedy than OTT drama is going to enter next week than small moments here & there to get bk the trp after which that ott nautanki will be shown which viewers r highly not interested in watching shagun...
than comedy bk to ott...πŸ˜†
that is called YHM has finally settled for daily soap circle 
but how long will that circle continue for long run to sustain that depth & feel of show should be maintain...
after certain time talent of actors also not gives ratings
the ways IshRa r now on that 2nd stage after that toh viewers aur kaam hoga...
& SP viewers r very much strict when come to jodi they dont like to see separations of couple...Diyabaati they shown once use baad trps of show r more going down even leap is not much helping hand for that show...
here whole show depend of there togetherness
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anku-

Give me your questionsπŸ˜†I am going to make a post very very soonπŸ˜›

Let me know when you are about to post so I can reserve a spot for my questions bc I have different types of Qs for them - serious ones, snarky ones, general ones, etc! Since October they have given us so much opportunity to develop kostins. πŸ˜†
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rajkona

I don't know if I'm the only one, but isn't the Ishita running away, shy, inexperienced thing being drawn out way too much? I mean really, are women actually so reticent when on one hand they "are ready" for the next step, and yet avoid any kind of physical contact? I don't get it really I don't. Either she is ready and should want "it" as much as Raman, or she doesn't, which is what it looks like. In real life, don't women want physical contact as much as men?

I really would love to see Raman back off after a few attempts saying since she's not ready, they will wait. I'm sorry, but I would have thought that being in love makes one want to be close to the other person, but seems Ishita just likes the idea of being in love, not really "in love". I get she's insecure, yadi yadi yada, but if she is shown to react to Raman's physical presence, how can she claim to be ready but then make a joke of Raman's attempts for closeness?

One. I think she has insecurities and shyness when it comes to intimacy. It's her second relation. But she's felt desired only now. She's been rejected and made to feel like an incomplete woman only because she couldn't bear a child. So somewhere she's hesitant. Maybe of disappointing Raman too.. what if he doesn't desire her anymore too? 

Two. I think she's just naive when it comes to these things. She wants to be romantic and close. But for her the family aspect, responsibility aspect cannot be dismissed by a lie. She has to be her perfect self there. She's not the masti khor Raman can be and get away with. She feels responsible for a lot of things and falters in striking a balance. 

And I guess that is what they are aiming at .Raman will try a few times but when Ishita doesn't understand. He'll back off and then she'll take initiatives. 
-K.13- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

so the circle is contine stage they r showing now comedy than OTT drama is going to enter next week than small moments here & there to get bk the trp after which that ott nautanki will be shown which viewers r highly not interested in watching shagun...[/DIV]

than comedy bk to ott...πŸ˜†
that is called YHM has finally settled for daily soap circle
but how long will that circle continue for long run to sustain that depth & feel of show should be maintain...
after certain time talent of actors also not gives ratings
the ways IshRa r now on that 2nd stage after that toh viewers aur kaam hoga...
& SP viewers r very much strict when come to jodi they dont like to see separations of couple...Diyabaati they shown once use baad trps of show r more going down even leap is not much helping hand for that show...
here whole show depend of there togetherness

I still don't understand how they think comedy can fill in the gap of closure. I still haven't fully recovered from the "get well soon" party as the end of the guilt track..but I've coped. πŸ˜†

They do a great job of building up these emotions and then end it with BKT.   πŸ˜•

I agree with you about the sustainability of the show. Before when I read people quit watching after the C&C...I didn't think I would fall in that category with YHM...but I think I am still watching because I want some closure on the show & to not leave it hanging. But what will they have left after the pregnancy track? Given their recently history of track execution...I just foresee sloppiness that the cast can carry for only so long plus with supposed offscreen stuff people apparently have even less of a reason to watch.

In terms of separation - you are right that it doesn't work for most SP shows (though leaps may given Yeh Rishta's many leaps)...but EK is currently on a separation kick from KKB to MATSH...I can just hope we are spared even if it's #sirf Bache ke liye πŸ˜†
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
1st scene of Subbu-raman ws interesting today...specially the way it shown facing each-other on same frame..which more looked like having some mirror feelings & thoughts...at same time looked clashing of titans...it ws quite symbolism when both stand infront of each-other which looks like both will soon be standing opposite sides 
oneside raman for saving his family other side subbu to ruin his family...
rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One. I think she has insecurities and shyness when it comes to intimacy. It's her second relation. But she's felt desired only now. She's been rejected and made to feel like an incomplete woman only because she couldn't bear a child. So somewhere she's hesitant. Maybe of disappointing Raman too.. what if he doesn't desire her anymore too? 

Two. I think she's just naive when it comes to these things. She wants to be romantic and close. But for her the family aspect, responsibility aspect cannot be dismissed by a lie. She has to be her perfect self there. She's not the masti khor Raman can be and get away with. She feels responsible for a lot of things and falters in striking a balance. 

And I guess that is what they are aiming at .Raman will try a few times but when Ishita doesn't understand. He'll back off and then she'll take initiatives. 

@ red - I like what you said, because that's what I get too. I live in the West, and here honestly, a woman who reacts like Ishita will have her husband looking for alternative distraction so quickly she won't know what hit her. I guess I'm kind of tempered with that though I shouldn't be. She definitely seems to be unable to strike a balance in many ways.

@blue - I think that's a common reaction even for "normal" women, but again there one has to think if they love one another, does that question even arise?
-K.13- thumbnail

Her insecurities and more so, her high sense of responsibility are what's keeping her back, but I think the disconnect lies in the fact the viewers have not been privy to her changing POV. We saw her self talk that she's ready to move forward, but today out of her sense of responsibility messes with Raman's plans. Most women feel special that their hubbies went out of their way to do something for them...and Ishita does too but we aren't given as much introspection into her thoughts (or really any of the character's thoughts) anymore.

Plus their love languages are very different...

Raman has always been more emotional. All his actions are driven by emotion, and he has always shown his emotions in a more open style.

Ishita, on the other hand, has been more logical. Her actions are driven by her sense of responsibility & she believes in showing her affection through more subtle venues like dressing up for Raman.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

I still don't understand how they think comedy can fill in the gap of closure. I still haven't fully recovered from the "get well soon" party as the end of the guilt track..but I've coped. πŸ˜†

They do a great job of building up these emotions and then end it with BKT.   πŸ˜•

I agree with you about the sustainability of the show. Before when I read people quit watching after the C&C...I didn't think I would fall in that category with YHM...but I think I am still watching because I want some closure on the show & to not leave it hanging. But what will they have left after the pregnancy track? Given their recently history of track execution...I just foresee sloppiness that the cast can carry for only so long plus with supposed offscreen stuff people apparently have even less of a reason to watch.

In terms of separation - you are right that it doesn't work for most SP shows (though leaps may given Yeh Rishta's many leaps)...but EK is currently on a separation kick from KKB to MATSH...I can just hope we are spared even if it's #sirf Bache ke liye πŸ˜†

Ek other shows r on other channels...which they think work on leads separation...but if u see both recent shows which r couple shows took leap they didnt separated the couple...
for IshRa toh u know ;)

with this I love U i guess half of my interest has losen out...yes the off-screen stuff does somewhere hamper in general for specially when people r so much crazy for couple...

but samewhere depends on makers how they strong hold the show..which we know execution is biggest lacking point of this show...
despite they have strongest in storyline to showcase such a deep depth..which can work in favour of show in many ways if they had right execution but these people r stuck with shagun..
thankfully we get to see her less these days but what is coming up already making me think kuch aur dekha do...πŸ˜†
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Her insecurities and more so, her high sense of responsibility are what's keeping her back, but I think the disconnect lies in the fact the viewers have not been privy to her changing POV. We saw her self talk that she's ready to move forward, but today out of her sense of responsibility messes with Raman's plans. Most women feel special that their hubbies went out of their way to do something for them...and Ishita does too but we aren't given as much introspection into her thoughts (or really any of the character's thoughts) anymore.

Plus their love languages are very different...

Raman has always been more emotional. All his actions are driven by emotion, and he has always shown his emotions in a more open style.

Ishita, on the other hand, has been more logical. Her actions are driven by her sense of responsibility & she believes in showing her affection through more subtle venues like dressing up for Raman.

red- sor right kri its like she is in b/w stuck with yes & NO but her self talk is shown Yes which gives nod...like said about inexperience...part its not seen in her self talk...whether its due to her insecurities or due to inexperience...
cv's should be showing ishita why not part in self talks too...

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 8 years ago
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved how raman kept saying meri madrasan
What does akla mean?