YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 - Page 88

Posted: 8 years ago
i so want to see the episode reading all the LU updates...
 desi tv videos links r not there...

puttar trying to make all rishtadaar escape from his room LOL 
He should book one in the hotel ðŸ˜†

now all the shaadi ka ghar it has turned into... wonder yeh sab rishtdaar rinki ke time kaha gayab tha...

after so long getting to hear some mihir-raman scene which is more of themself 
mihir teasing raman & giving advises 
Originally posted by krishy13

Chup chupke romance between Puttar & Biwi = 

My bucket list of scenes I want on this show (bc yes after 1.5+ years...I now have a running list ðŸ˜†) includes chup chupke, stolen moments of romance/flirting & then Biwi taking charge of some flirting after she gets comfortable!  ðŸ˜³

If there could be a better balance of the drama & sweet moments like today - the CVs could get by with much more.   Because the show does need some masala as it can't run on sweets alone or we'll get the beetus! ðŸ˜†

#Battle Supreme 

I love chup chupke romance. Hope advances are made on both ends. Ishita being bold also makes it interesting ðŸ˜† 

Yeah I agree, both in balance IDM. But only drama and Shagun and Ashok gets too much. More space on leads for now.. we had a dry spell for 2 weeks ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by krishy13

It's not the room that's jinxed...

It's anytime Puttar tries to pre-plan something.  Even after 7+ failed attempts...#one-track mind doesn't get that his planning leads to haddis.

Poor guy...he wants to make Biwi's first night special but his plans are destined to flop. He's just gonna get so frustrated one day & just make it happen...no pre-planning or anything! ðŸ˜†

Plans shouldn't be made, neither should promises be. ðŸ˜† Not in YHM land. 
Umm I dony know if I can say this here but has anyone seen Amit Tandon latest iv 😲
The sound is bad nt he says some very weird things. Since this is a sane place with like minded ppl I thought I could ask here 😆
Someone plzz see n give ur views. He says something like plzz keep an open mind regarding Ishbu. Right now shes married but its a serial so let things go
Aisa kuch 😆 this is not very good 😡
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

i so want to see the episode reading all the LU updates...
 desi tv videos links r not there...

puttar trying to make all rishtadaar escape from his room LOL 
He should book one in the hotel ðŸ˜†

now all the shaadi ka ghar it has turned into... wonder yeh sab rishtdaar rinki ke time kaha gayab tha...

after so long getting to hear some mihir-raman scene which is more of themself 
mihir teasing raman & giving advises 

Try desitvbox
Originally posted by -godschild-

Umm I dony know if I can say this here but has anyone seen Amit Tandon latest iv 😲
The sound is bad nt he says some very weird things. Since this is a sane place with like minded ppl I thought I could ask here 😆
Someone plzz see n give ur views. He says something like plzz keep an open mind regarding Ishbu. Right now shes married but its a serial so let things go
Aisa kuch 😆 this is not very good 😡

I haven't seen the IV, but I wouldn't worry. I don't know if AT or even the writers have a full grasp on the point of his character.

Plus I know in SBB/SBS they speculated we would see a separation here bc it did wonders for MATSH, but there's one huge difference in the shows - in YHM the leads have been together for 1.5 years. There may have been emotional separations but only 2 minor physical ones. The main selling point of this show is Ishita-Raman and the fact of the matter is they have kids.

So in the end the CVs will show what they want, but as of now I don't see a solid indication of separation & re-coupling because of Subbu. This doesn't mean there won't be a separation in the future bc it is a daily soap...but with the current psychotic Subbu...I can't fathom a Subbu-Ishita coupling. Lots of kaands would have to happen to make that even semi-logical at this stage! 😆

Moral of the essay - no need to worry yet maybe in a few weeks thing will be different! 😃Edited by krishy13 - 8 years ago
I am sure Puttar must be thinking he has sinned spectacularly (and not in a good way ðŸ˜‰) to pay for it in this lifetime with so much coming his way - from being married to a woman like Shagun when he first took the bullet to now this...after more than one year of marriage he finally has been able to confess to his biwi and get her to say those three words back to him and just when he thought that he is about to engage in some interesting battles and reign *ahem ahem* supreme there ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† he finds a new war erupted is now unleashed in front of him and he is caught in the crossfire no matter what 

From daydreaming about romancing biwi he came smacking down with reality and realized he's screwed...just not literally ðŸ˜†

And for the foreseeable future Puttar' fates dont seem to be granting him anything else except

No wonder the guy wants to put a bullet through his head ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Jokes aside, I think it would be cute to watch Raman deal with this new guy, the cousin and have all those snarky comments - the barah din be fad fada raha hai might just be the beginning of whats about to come our way all because of a shyly uttered " Bhai touch bhi nahi kiya hai" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

And who knows the new couple christening the bed and the room might just break the jinx thats cockblocking Puttar for ages now ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ..DiVan..

Try desitvbox
try https://m.facebook.com/pages/Yeh-Hai-Mohabbatein-Serial/1524797161066077?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3609473957
Aani...LOL  ðŸ˜†

Puttar ki tadap lappy ke dauran mujhe mehsoos hua... Itna pak gaya bechara... Romantic messages, hand kiss, biwi se Battle supreme ki sehmati, White lily, Scented candle, Mihir ke taunt, Beautiful biwi who was dressed just to kill him... Yeh sab kuch par karke mila wahi...Babaji ka thullu...🤣

Goli chalaane ke alava aur koi raasta bacha kahaan tha...Puttar's cute antics and biwi's broad mindedness... Today, epi was a visual treat...  Waiting for round 2 of this Battle Supreme now...
puttar putting gun on head can telling clearly 
he has all the feelings...& reasons to killing himself...
🤣

itna toh bada bahana banaya to make mamaji not enter in his room...