Users

Frequent Posters

.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --abha--

I feel aaj war ho gi...raman vs ishu...

Abha kab nahi hoti war πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Aaj to bechari gayi, I'm already worried at the things that will be written πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But on a serious note..
Why the hell do they always believe in donating room.?

On a positive note..
Last time the couch romance came as a surprise..
So I am NOT expecting any surprises! :P πŸ˜†

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Anku-

Raman mumbles to Ishita why she had to give them their room. She says how can I lie? It's a shaadi ka ghar. But Raman is really irked now πŸ€£

Then his cousin takes Raman out to talk to him saying postpone the naach gana today because he apparently wants to ding dong with his wife since they're newly married.. Raman remarks how yaha toh pehle hi aakal hai.. πŸ€£

Ishita comes out and when the guy leaves Raman is again sulking about his room gone. Then Adi's counselor calls him and he has to leave to meet her. 

Usko bhi yeh sab Puttar ko bolna tha... Socha kuch aur aur yeh kya horaha haiπŸ˜†

Uss room mein battle supreme toh hua lekin pair change...πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Poor Raman, wanted to romance now even his room is not empty!!

He must be so angry on Ishu but kya karein biwi jo hain jhelna padega!🀣

🀣
sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

They have done that before Sai. They can do it again..
But don't you know..
They can't be at peace if they give haddiless romance..so whatever it takes..
We get free haddis everytime! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Jo maanga nahi milta, jo nahi maanga,,free mein milta hai..πŸ˜›

HAHAHA you're right... but I hope Puttar and Biwi will persevere through the haddis and try to do some trial runs of the Battle! The lead up to the BKT can be -worthy, too!
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .TIA.

Abha kab nahi hoti warπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aaj to bechari gayi, I'm already worried at the things that will be writtenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya I know kitni beharam or pathar dil patni h...
Reply ayega...kitna desperate pati h...ouch...
Waiting with popcorns...
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Raman mumbles to Ishita why she had to give them their room. She says how can I lie? It's a shaadi ka ghar. But Raman is really irked now πŸ€£

Then his cousin takes Raman out to talk to him saying postpone the naach gana today because he apparently wants to ding dong with his wife since they're newly married.. Raman remarks how yaha toh pehle hi aakal hai.. πŸ€£

Ishita comes out and when the guy leaves Raman is again sulking about his room gone. Then Adi's counselor calls him and he has to leave to meet her. 

"Ding dong with his wife..."🀣  πŸ€£  #too good

It is being dangled like candy in front of a man who has been practicing patience for 7 years now & im sure having a decked out Biwi hovering around isn't helping! πŸ€£

#Missson battle supreme
#battle 1: flop
.Yashu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i was laughing like crazy in this scene🀣
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

omg! This is seriously the heights yaar..🀣
IshRa ka room for the haddis to do DING DONG..πŸ₯±πŸ₯± And IshRa ko ping pong khilyenge kya CVS.?? LAME! πŸ˜†

I feel like drowning in chullu bhar paani cz drowning the cvs won't help! πŸ˜†

UFFF!!

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

The one I just posted today? πŸ˜Š

Yes today one. Just see this morning.😊