YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 - Page 81

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Anku-

Toshi selecting sarees and she observes Ishita is all dressed and asks why so dressed. She's waiting for Raman but says that since its a wedding house now. Raman comes from behind and checks her out.. smiling. And groans because he's annoyed that everyone's there ..

She looks behind and he signals her that she looks gorgeous. 

Toshi calls him to choose a saree for Ishita. But he says no I am tired, I am going to the room ..He tells Ishita I want a file help me find it. I even msged yo about it. Ishita understands the cue and tells him to go and she'll follow. She blushes. 

๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank god poore parivaar jasoosi mein nahi lag gayi...
Puttar lage raho ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Babies off to battle supreme but milega tho ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
When Raman comes to the room his cousin and wife are there and they go on talking and his mood is ruined. Raman dreams of shooting himself .. He's annoyed. 
He asks if Bhabhi ji gave him the room. And he says yes she was so sweet. When he hugs Raman he pulls out the flowers from Raman thinking its for them.. the wife takes it and asks what the name of the flowers are ๐Ÿคฃ.. Ishita comes in and asks her to keep it, joking that Raman got it specially for you..
Puttar dont get ur hopes high, u will crash and burn and with u we all will ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@sidivyapall  ...Sai I think...loved ur DP

Originally posted by usaonly

Sai that is the reason they introduce cupboard.๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ good point, Jum! 

When Raman comes to the room his cousin and wife are there and they go on talking and his mood is ruined. Raman dreams of shooting himself .. He's annoyed. 
He asks if Bhabhi ji gave him the room. And he says yes she was so sweet. When he hugs Raman he pulls out the flowers from Raman thinking its for them.. the wife takes it and asks what the name of the flowers are ๐Ÿคฃ.. Ishita comes in and asks her to keep it, joking that Raman got it specially for you..

Ayyo...Bechara...Ishu ne saara plan chopat kar diya๐Ÿ˜†

Toshi selecting sarees and she observes Ishita is all dressed and asks why so dressed. She's waiting for Raman but says that since its a wedding house now. Raman comes from behind and checks her out.. smiling. And groans because he's annoyed that everyone's there ..

She looks behind and he signals her that she looks gorgeous. 

Toshi calls him to choose a saree for Ishita. But he says no I am tired, I am going to the room ..He tells Ishita I want a file help me find it. I even msged yo about it. Ishita understands the cue and tells him to go and she'll follow. She blushes. 

Romantic Kumar...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by RomComFan

Miku got her brain back.. when oh when will puttar's brain start back in full function again? ๐Ÿ˜’  He seems to be so off his game with Shaggy since December... no more amazing taunts, no suspicions... whhhy?๐Ÿ˜ญ

#Puttar get your brian bac

Too much in love and wanting to take steps forward in his marriage ๐Ÿ˜† 
puttar was so pissed off๐Ÿ˜†Edited by .Yashu - 8 years ago
Originally posted by RomComFan

Miku got her brain back.. when oh when will puttar's brain start back in full function again? ๐Ÿ˜’  He seems to be so off his game with Shaggy since December... no more amazing taunts, no suspicions... whhhy?๐Ÿ˜ญ

#Puttar get your brian bac

Men don't need brains in soap land, remember? ๐Ÿ˜†

Actually snark aside... Puttar has been trying to make the moves & officially seal the deal since December...so #one track mind ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also hello everyone & thanks to the LUers! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by krishy13 - 8 years ago