Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys πŸ˜ƒ..

Battle the haddis before battle supreme 🀣🀣
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Anku-

Some guests arrive for the marriage. The family meets him, Raman meets him and says he'll talk to him in the evening. When he realizes he'll shift to his room he makes excuses that his room's AC does not work so he should sleep out in the hall .. it's cooler there. All the while Ishita is looking at him from the room and smiling at his state. πŸ€£

Can he get any more cuter! <33
Stop it Puttar, you make we wana pull you cheeks which is not possible! 🀣

AC kharab hai..🀣

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Abhishek has come to Mihir's house and complaining about Shagun that he's doubtful about her. Mihir tells him honestly this relations with both his sister and mother aren't good. She never knew about my mom being ill. But definitely Shagun can be up to something and I'llfind out about it.

Mihika is down in Mihir's building and someone spills something from the top and she's reprimanding, Abhishek comes and nags her. Saying how there's some tamasha where she is. He can give her 24x7 security if she wants. Mihika bickers with him. 

Then he tells her that he'd just come to meet Mihir about Shagun, when she asks if she can help.. he says our Police cannot afford you though. She says I'll do it for free haha. He asks for her to keep a watch on Shagun. Mihika tells him that if you have a doubt on Shagun ever, it's almost always right.
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sidivyapall

I hope they text some more 

yeah...
Since they believe in verbal one more than the actual one! 🀣

But anything about Battle supreme is just..☺️

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Abhishek is with the travel agent and finds out Shagun has booked 3 tickets but before he can disclose about the rest of the names the boss comes in and says that you don't have a warrant and cannot ask for information like that. My employee is only confused and has only 1 ticket. But now the ACP is doubtful..

The boss was obviously paid by Ashok to do so.
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ppl are doubting Shaggy and why am I surprised πŸ˜†
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Anku-

Abhishek has come to Mihir's house and complaining about Shagun that he's doubtful about her. Mihir tells him honestly this relations with both his sister and mother aren't good. She never knew about my mom being ill. But definitely Shagun can be up to something and I'llfind out about it.

Mihika is down in Mihir's building and someone spills something from the top and she's reprimanding, Abhishek comes and nags her. Saying how there's some tamasha where she is. He can give her 24x7 security if she wants. Mihika bickers with him.

Then he tells her that he'd just come to meet Mihir about Shagun, when she asks if she can help.. he says our Police cannot afford you though. She says I'll do it for free haha. He asks for her to keep a watch on Shagun. Mihika tells him that if you have a doubt on Shagun ever, it's almost always right.

Mihika right since she gets her brain...now shagun is wrong...where were this thinking when u fell in love with her...
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Liking Mihika after MiMinky drama... Smart hogayi...Old Miku