Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

Lock them in a cupboard yaar..😆
Puttar was anyway aiming for it in the cupboard.. 🤣
Wahin daal do..
And let them pull each other or what so ever they want! ☺️ ☺️
EEEKKS!

Babies planning a baby..CUTENESS it is! ❤️

I am covering my face in shy but Anu, cupboard ke andar ek dusre ke upar ☺️ ☺️

Chad gaya tho ☺️ ☺️.. Remember your OS and on the table and under the table ☺️ ☺️

Babies planning for their baby inside the cupbard.. EEEKKKSSS.. Aaja AT pe yahaan safe nahi hai 🤣🤣.. people might throw us out 🤣
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Arey yaar raman and his dialogues☺️☺️ msg... aaj raat ko karle battle supreme...dialogue.. bache toh aabhi jayenge... sirf waqt chaiye tumhara aur mera...😳 im blushing heavily☺️
.Yashu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishita-

"Aapas mein hum kuch kar le ???"

In that husky voice ☺️ Puttar ☺️
and a hand kiss ☺️

eee eeeks im all gone now ☺️
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

Lock them in a cupboard yaar..😆
Puttar was anyway aiming for it in the cupboard.. 🤣
Wahin daal do..
And let them pull each other or what so ever they want! ☺️ ☺️
EEEKKS!

Babies planning a baby..CUTENESS it is! ❤️

I'm sorry but you guys are  TOO MUCH doing ALL THE ROMANCE in the forum...☺️ or should I say you guys are TOO CUTE doing everything on the forum!🤣

But damn! they do look so effing cute when they talk about baby planning! 😳.😳.
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
General consensus:

ISHRA are DIVAN...erm...Divine😉

Simmi deserves much, much better.. perhaps Abhi can finally return  from Turkey and give us a 'stop this wedding' moment we actually look forward to?😛

Ishu does not deserve another creeper bro in law, one was more then enough🤢

Romi probably did it...or someone else, but please not ISHRA.. or their kids.

ACP is awesome [so far]... please let him drag Shaggy and her designer saree to the pilice car when this all comes to ahead
beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

I am not sansakari at all ! what does that say about me ? 

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Subbu gets a call from Toshi and Sujata tells him to calm down and talk. Toshi asks for Sujata and tells her that we've been making arrangements please come and check them once and let us know if there's any kami. 

Ishita is blushing, aisi baatein koi msgs mai likhta hai kya? But she's blushing smiling and happy and says to herself that she's ready to take the relation ahead. Raman hears it and says agar aag dono taraf hai toh why wait LMFAO..

She says I do sometimes talk to my inner soul, you must too.. Raman says baatein bahut ho gayi.. we should do something else. He tries to come closer and romance her. He kisses her hands and she's blushing and really red .. He cups her face and is about to get close and she moves behind saying darwaza khula hai, what if the kids come..Raman says haan bache toh aayenge hi agar tum aur mai waqt de toh 🤣 But she escapes and then he starts talking to himself and questions himself in the mirror why he's dong it..

PRECAP - Subbu with the doctor and saying I can't b calm without the medicines. Don't I deserve to get better. The doctor tells him he can get better if he forgets his past. But Subbu says he can't .. even remembering that time makes him mad ..
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aru.Divan

Vidya and Becks , there are some ppl who are just 🥱🥱.. So we are all the sensible besharam ones ☺️ 🤣

I hope I was not forgotten 😲 🤣 
I'm ur student after all. I follow my gurujis 😆
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishy13

I totally agree with you! And not only that but after today's episode of Ishita praising...I shudder at the thought that we may have another headache ahead! 😕

In all this - Simmi & Ananya get stuck...Param is a villian but I want him to stop this ASAP!

Exactly, after the way Ishita was praised today for bringing all the happiness, I'm afraid all the blame would go back to her again. 

I hope Simmi isn't too deep into this whole thing, tho I think she might be. 
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beckysharp

When Ishita is praised to the skies, we know she will be bashed completely n totally into pieces ! I wonder what fault they will lay at her door step this time !

*rolls eyes at the predictability of all this*

I want to be proven wrong so so badly right now...

Last week it seemed like they were trying to undo the mess from Rinki's marriage...with Toshiji's words/actions...but who knows