Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: EkPaheli

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Because the writer has butchered and compromised her character as well and the actress has no say in that aspect, which we doπŸ˜†</font>

Point...thank goodness the writer has spared Neelu & Ananya! At there are two characters I can still relate to 100% like I used to! πŸ˜†Edited by krishy13 - 8 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krishy13

Point...thank goodness the writer has spared Neelu & Ananya! At there are two characters I can still relate to 100% like I used to! πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ dont forget Shravu I relate to him too 
EkPahelii thumbnail
Good night now am feeling really sleepy cya later πŸ€—
-K.13- thumbnail

Originally posted by: EkPaheli

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">🀣🀣dont forget Shravu I relate to him too</font>

Oh yess...I miss my mini-tamed RKB! He needs to grace our screens soon especially with the new happy, cute bacha party dynamic on the show! 😳
EkPahelii thumbnail
Just posted this on Gan's

I maybe overthinking here really but the timing and the coinciding of the tracks does seem to make things conspicuous.

Let me elaborate on what I mean here. 

We all always felt that Ishita' infertility track had to be explored and it would need Subbu in essence at least if not his actual presence - after all the ball started rolling from there and the dominoes of her rejection started falling from his...

Now he is back though for the life of me I cant seem to like AT in this role he is too wooden and stiff, the one episode Bhanujeet had makes me feel he would have been far, far better suited here than AT but perhaps because they wanted to make him negeative they approached AT and went ahead...and him being a villain wasnt a surprise exactly, what is though is the reason - he wants revenge from the Bhallas because somehow someone among the family is a killer - I just hope history is not repeating itself with Adi there πŸ₯± - and I dont know why but I have 2 prime suspects.

The first is  Romi who seems to be my prime suspect, he is the sort who would flee if he hit a woman and her child while driving among those shown in the family who do drive around as is Param, they arent souls of nobility and righteousness to stick around and do the right thing, also since Simi and Ananya are being targeted primarily it makes me think its Param even more since it would basically be a very equivalent tit for tat here - wife and kid for wife and kid...

But with the whole baby angle brought in for Ishita and Raman' awaited and impending consummation and the knowledge of their relationship being chaste so far to almost everyone at this point except the kids at this juncture makes me feel, would Subbu change his MO if he learns that Ishita has chances of conceiving and becoming a mother in the future even if its by medical intervention? Something he should have thought about earlier, being a doctor himself?

His mom was shown last night and Toshiji made a lot of things clear to her which she didnt like, which made me wonder why did Toshiji think of these before zeroing in upon the first guy she could think was available and suitable for her daughter whose life is already messed up once...

Anyways as I was saying, his mom, whose name we have yet to learn, clearly didnt like what she heard and has never been fond of the Bhallas, if she had assumed now the family will be under the heels of her shoes because their daughter might become their DIL, then she learned it clearly thats not about to happen, they wont tolerate her shit even if they wed their daughter to her son and that was not acceptable to her neither I suppose is the fact that Simi is a divorcee who already has a kid with another man here...if she learns of Ishita' chances at conceiving its gonna be a no-brainer she would want her back with Subbu again cause the Iyers wouldnt give it back to her the way the Bhalla family does and the way the woman thinks she would prefer a virgin divorcee over one with a kid for her son anyday and so might instigate her son for the same, after all she did make it clear  she may not like Ishita still but she would pick her again...and at this point Subbu' intentions are based solely on revenge - if he feels that taking Ishita away from Raman would hurt the family he would change lanes in the blink of an eye the moment the possibility of Ishita' possible motherhood is dangled in front of him...

He has so far avoided Ishita despite giving mixed signals because of the coward he is and was - who couldnt have the guts to accept a woman with infertility issues, but if thats not there he might just aim for Ishita again after all if he wants the Bhallas miserable then this is gonna work wonders - he just has to know what happened when Raman' first marriage was broken and how it affected the whole family...knowing that he loves Ishita so much and this happening a second time with him would be even more devastating to the family would make her a prize, after all the family would fear Raman going down the same way he did once Shagun left him more than anything, with both the kids being around this time it would affect them too as now Ishita has become a part of their lives as well...and what could be worse for the Bhallas then to watch their eldest born go through the hell of a broken marriage again...
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishy13

Oh yess...I miss my mini-tamed RKB! He needs to grace our screens soon especially with the new happy, cute bacha party dynamic on the show! 😳

Oh he so totally needs to be back πŸ˜† I miss the jodi of Raman and Tingu πŸ˜†
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello everybody. Thanks to updaters In advance.
-K.13- thumbnail
Heelllooo! 
Hoping for lots of flirting in today's episode! 

πŸ˜†
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello ji hello... i was waiting for today's epi... flirty bhallaπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was watching bachelor party episode. Miss those fun loving episodes.