Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .TIA.

Here u go Uttu ðŸ˜ƒ

tia di u r a sweetheart... love u😊
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even if it's just a precap & I'm jjumping the gun...I am interested to see if the CVs go down the route of a full on medicine-based fertility track or not.

Because based off some news - Ishita will be pregnant this year, so it's something to ponder on as we have finally seen our favorite couple drop the ILUs!

I can't wait to watch yestersy & today's episodes!   
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
By the looks of AT's new insta post, I think Subbu is psycho 
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ppl check amit insta..😆. subbu s a threat to the society...
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The spoilers say that someone from the family killed his family but he was staying in chennai and Bhalla were in Delhi.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Atii-

By the looks of AT's new insta post, I think Subbu is psycho 

subbu shown 1st psycho symptom when vandu accident happen the way he started shouting at vandu that she cant be careful for the child...
he did look like having some mental problem...by next week cv's will be revealing more...

3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kids kindnapping drama will take place first as Amit menation that he will take 10 days leave for wedding in USA 
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ishitabhalla

The spoilers say that someone from the family killed his family but he was staying in chennai and Bhalla were in Delhi.

Too much logic...😆

If they CVs want...they will find a way to make it so a Bhalla was the "reason for" the death of his child/wife.

I would rather he just be totally pscyho & have multiple personality disorder than a Bhalla be a the perpetrator...😆
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: serendipity.

no doubt IshRa's confession was beautiful.. wasnt even needed 😳but NTL, Ramans was really beautiful, havent seen Ishita's yet so cant say much,... 

but

im sorry but i love cliche! 😛
ive seen enoug REALITY in real life and i reside to shows for some entertainment, romance, masala 😆 :P
so kasam se i wouldnt mind a cliched confession, WHO DOESNT LOVE THE "Because I LOVE YOU, Damn it'?" 😆 😛

Also. Anku :O, shutup, just this morning we were discussing how IshRa should have had some cliche stuff that we never got with IshRa 😔 and we both cried -_-
😆

I said I want intensity in their story, passion and romance. But a confession in their relationship after all that build up last few weeks was a mere formality man .. So I am okay with whatever we got. Thank god it's out of the way at least ðŸ˜†