Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateOxygen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shagun has come to meet Param.. Shagun asks did u call me here to gossip.. He says SimBu's marriage is happening without any tension.. Shagun gives him back. He calls her selfish. She scolds him. he blackmails her on that passport matter and asks her to create drama in SimBu marriage..
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shagun has gone to meet Param.. he had called for her. Param says I've been cut out of the way. Subbu and Simmi are getting married, and its happening way too simply. We need to do something. Shagun shouts at him for being dumb. Param says you're very selfish, you used me but do nothing for me. If you do not listen to me I'll tell Ishita everything. 

He says you wanted distraction and you used me. Instead of that you should create some drama in the marriage. She says ok. But can't promise anything..

Precap 

Raman messages Ishita saying that I want to give you all the happiness in life. I know our children make you the happiest but I want to give you your own child. I want to give you that happiness. 

Ishita is reading, blushing and touched. 
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Our very own☺️ y im blushing so hard😳
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Precap-  Raman in his message writes that he wants to give Ishita her own child!
beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -godschild-

🀣 🀣
Ohkk seriously speaking...I hope we don't see only two flowers. U know what I mean πŸ˜‰

You never know ! They might just end up showing immaculate conception ! Can't put it past these writers !
.Yashu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cloudy24

Shagun calling param stupid... arey yaar my stomach hurtsπŸ˜†

lolπŸ˜†πŸ€£
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manan09

in saraswatihandra..dey shwd nothing..πŸ˜•.But remember holi scene..they wil defo show us CπŸ˜‰

Not only that but IPKKND was prime-time-ish & it had a good SR if I rememeber correctly.

One thing I can confidently say...is this is an EK show...she will leave no stone unturned for the SR especially when this is like the hottest couple on TV!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
no doubt IshRa's confession was beautiful.. wasnt even needed 😳but NTL, Ramans was really beautiful, havent seen Ishita's yet so cant say much,... 

but

im sorry but i love cliche! πŸ˜›
ive seen enoug REALITY in real life and i reside to shows for some entertainment, romance, masala πŸ˜† :P
so kasam se i wouldnt mind a cliched confession, WHO DOESNT LOVE THE "Because I LOVE YOU, Damn it'?" πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Also. Anku :O, shutup, just this morning we were discussing how IshRa should have had some cliche stuff that we never got with IshRa πŸ˜” and we both cried -_-
πŸ˜†
Edited by serendipity. - 8 years ago
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you everyone for the LUπŸ˜›
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They show us sensuous part in Holi scence so hopefully they will show it later. 😳