Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: krishy13

The CVs don't care...they know we will try to enjoy this to the best of our ability bc (1) we've waited since at least November for this & (2) with all the other crap they show, at least this is positive.

i know...kri i know...
YHM cv's r no less sometimes look like new in this field...
😊
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishita-

7.30 slot it isπŸ˜†
so that's for us to assume..

But other prime time shows have had great SRs so until there is drama they are probably just going to be maha-illogical about their sleepy-time!

...I just hope they don't show that the next C happens out of a desire to make a baby bc it should be out of lubbb.
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beckysharp

Hai ! You mean to say 7.30 slot Tele serials there are no children produced the normal way ? πŸ˜²

they are produced in the normal way only but then procedure is not shown na 
ChocolateOxygen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Toshi calls for an auto. Mrs.Iyer wants to join, but toshi says I'm going to parlour and escapes..

Toshi has come to meet Bala's mum.. Says I dont trust u.. Bala's mum aks whar. Toshi says in our society girls side always keep quite..But we r not like tgat.. I knw how u speak wid Ishita.. Listen, Ishita is like my daughter..And even simmi. Talk wid them wid Respect. Amma alsi in same restaurant.. She has listened everything. comes out and says im proud of u.
ChocolateOxygen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CU- Shaggy has come to meet Param in jail..
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Coming up- Param Shagun scene πŸ˜†
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Toshi is leaving and stops an auto but when Amma stops her saying drop me, she says no I am going to the parlour and rushes. Amma is doubtful and goes behind her.

Toshi is meeting Subbu's mom.. She tells her how I am worried for Simmi and Ishita. Now we'll become relatives but you still will come home tonight and will talk horribly to Ishita. You call her baanj, you broke Subbu and Ishita apart. You lost Bala as a son. But I won't bear it. Ishita is my daughter. And I won't bear an insult for her or Simmi. Subbu had a past so even Simmi did. If we'll accept his, hers has to be accepted. She tells her to behave now that they're going to be relatives. 

Toshi walks off lecturing her and Amma catches hold of her, telling her how proud she is of her. Toshi is amused Amma followed her, but then they eventually leave for the market.
beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishita-

they are produced in the normal way only but then procedure is not shown na 

Oh my ! so they just show two flowers ? πŸ˜²
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Samutha-

Toshi calls for an auto. Mrs.Iyer wants to join, but toshi says I'm going to parlour and escapes..

Toshi has come to meet Bala's mum.. Says I dont trust u.. Bala's mum aks whar. Toshi says in our society girls side always keep quite..But we r not like tgat.. I knw how u speak wid Ishita.. Listen, Ishita is like my daughter..And even simmi. Talk wid them wid Respect. Amma alsi in same restaurant.. She has listened everything. comes out and says im proud of u.

Seems like yesterday & today they want to slowly redeem Toshiji from the stupid Rinki shaadi drama...which is refreshing & good.
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 I can't believe I'm saying this but I loved the confession. It was simple. And anyway, confession was just a formality, they didn't need it anyway. 
I just hoped there would have been an aftermath..a hug or something. 

Nevertheless, it was unique and totally Ishra. 

Here's to hoping during consummation the Bhalla family won't have first row seats with popcorn and coke.