Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shidin0117

I am fine Aani, I just silently stalk nowadays...since its summer hols, going out here and there, weekends ...I am rarely at home...lost a lil bit of interest in the show with all the crappy tracks, but I do keep up with WU or catch one of the repeat episodes. Hope the current track is handled well.

Middle of nowhere can be arranged...anyway Ekta is famous for such scenes...

Even i feel Subbu has an ulterior motive behind his act...will wait and watch. Good to know u also feel the same.
Mihika has great chemistry with everyone I feel, but I liked the no-nosense girl she was. hope she will be back to being the same with the new ACP around.

Castle, I watched the episodes where they r trying to hide their relationship from becketts colleagues...hope they rerun the old episodes before starting the new season.

Shilpa not very active here too but well today I am sorta free and well kinda in a good mood. Enjoy your holidays I wish the heat were less though cause I hate it.

Ah those Castle episodes were awesome 
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuhyaa

My first reaction to the confession is same as you all ...

What? That's it...
If they were planning to show confession this easily then Why TH didn't they do it when Raman confessed his feelings...
What all I expected...teasing,flirting,cajoling...πŸ˜•

Why make us crave for all these things & why dish out some substandard stuff...
I didn't even understand why it had to be done this suddenly...
And on top of that they show the family waiting outside...arghhh...😑

What about intensity ...What about passion...
I don't need audience or screaming "I love you's" but I wanted yearning,longing,craving and adoration...

Aani - Thanks for the cupboard explanation...
I really wish the Cvs put that amount of thought in that...Otherwise that cupboard confession doesn't make sense...It was flimsy to me...

If not for you guys I am bound to have anger management issues with the way Cvs handle these tracks...πŸ˜†

Ok,like always with wait for the actual episode , will hope for some miracle and if Iam still not convinced will login and wait for you people to make sense of the episode aired...😊

Glad to be of service Anu πŸ˜Š
And while the intensity is not there I am glad no melodrama is there as well cause in the rule book of the CVs intensity = melodrama loads of it plus a confession with that means a public spectacle while the family is around for Ishita' here its anyday a lesser evil than say a 100 guests at some pathetic party πŸ€’
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EkPaheli

LOL are you serious he played Kamdev?  πŸ€£

Aiyoo that will be a sight to behold πŸ˜†

mere kasam... gurmeet was ram n lord vishnu
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krish77

epi was super  hilarious πŸ€£ but i was thinking getting locked in a closed area like cupboard for hours...imagination itself is so scary😲

im claustrophobhic... i ll die yaar
EkPahelii thumbnail
Loved, loved, LOVED tonight' hilarious episode the one-liners were back with a bang
I personally loved it when he said janam janam ke bhooke hai saare ke saare and  the line about not surprising his Madrasan ever again πŸ€£

Seriously Puttar since when did you get so thick what were you waiting for when you saw the lock turn? Couldnt you have yelled then, you had to wait for Neelu to get out πŸ˜†
EkPahelii thumbnail
Video uploaded on twitter by SP 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W1Tf2sUhS4[/YOUTUBE]
Nichuss thumbnail
with puttar... yhm fun tooo s bck... happy to see... jumping drooling luians...

i will b thr 4 11pm
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raman bought life back into the episode.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ishitabhalla

Raman bought life back into the episode.

he is Life line of YHM