Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Anuhyaa

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">My first reaction to the confession is same as you all ...

What? That's it...
If they were planning to show confession this easily then Why TH didn't they do it when Raman confessed his feelings...
What all I expected...teasing,flirting,cajoling...πŸ˜•

Why make us crave for all these things & why dish out some substandard stuff...
I didn't even understand why it had to be done this suddenly...
And on top of that they show the family waiting outside...arghhh...😑

What about intensity ...What about passion...
I don't need audience or screaming "I love you's" but I wanted yearning,longing,craving and adoration...

Aani - Thanks for the cupboard explanation...
I really wish the Cvs put that amount of thought in that...Otherwise that cupboard confession doesn't make sense...It was flimsy to me...

If not for you guys I am bound to have anger management issues with the way Cvs handle these tracks...πŸ˜†

Ok,like always with wait for the actual episode , will hope for some miracle and if Iam still not convinced will login and wait for you people to make sense of the episode aired...😊

</font>

It's easier to bang your head on a brick wall than to understand why things are shown in such a light! πŸ˜†

Truthfully...the simple "I Love You" in a cupboard is perfect because (1) there's no way they could stretch it unless a MU was in place the moment he got back & (2) it's simple & cute. When they started to drag the confession, I always thought it would be nice to see one of them confess in the spur of the moment...like just randomly dropping he "ILU" bomb in conversation bc their love for each other has been so evident for almost 6 mo now that "ILU" is a formality.

However - I'm not a fan that the entire family & essentially the society are privy to this. Raman has been shown as valuing privacy on so many instances, and a little teasing from Simmi/Romi & pressure from the others is fine...but to actually be in the room when it happens? It's a lot to digest, but it may also be because I'm personally a pretty private person so this makes me internally cringe just a little. I hope it doesn't look as uncomfortable in the episode as it did in the pictures.

So all in all I love what's happening between Ishita-Raman & am weirded out by the lack of privacy. πŸ˜†Edited by krishy13 - 8 years ago
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
First time I am looking forward for today epsoide after watching precap and SBB segment Spical after RKB return 
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Is it too much for KP I mean he has 3 show and with sp award  event practice 
sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm readyyy with popcornS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi everyone!!!
Edited by Sai-licious - 8 years ago
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Puttar on our screens today 
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello everyone. Thanks yo the updaters in advance. Waiting for a glimpse of puttar.  Edited by Ishitabhalla - 8 years ago
sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Edited by Sai-licious - 8 years ago
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wardrobe wala Romance
Hello everyone! πŸ€—
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mihir, Mihika, Romi and Ishita are checking the files and records. Ishita asks them to call one company which is coming up as strange.. They find out that his company is fraud and that would get him jailed. 

She then calls Param tells him she'll come meet him.
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Everyone πŸ˜ƒ
Puttar back 😳

Roamance ☺️