Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
So saw the SBB segment where Ishita finally confesses her love for Raman and am torn and amused.

Reason being I felt what - he came and from his clothes seems like he has changed into his nightwear - so the confession happened on the very same day of his return, since she is still in the red and white suit, and couldnt help but think - like why? Why did they have to do this? If the confession was meant to happen without any interruptions and crazy twists from her end too then why could she have not said I love you too to him on the same day as well what was the need for this delay? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ€” Does it make any sense?

If it does to someone kindly explain I am all ears

Next I was befuddled ...not just because of where the confession happened  - inside a cupboard of all places but because we had to have the family witness it, like I love this crazy family but good heavens cant they give the couple some space and privacy its scary to think that they may be standing outside the door of the couple on the night they consummate with their ears stuck to the door to hear every little ...errr noise...not exactly something that amuses me...

But like I said I was I was amused too because it happened inside a cupboard, after he was locked in it for hours...I couldnt help but think - what an ironic thing. What is the first thing in his home, his life she laid a claim on immediately after their marriage, as any woman does - his cupboard and he denied it to her and her stuff was in her bags for ages...and now as some sorta divine retribution for that injustice he first got locked in the same thing himself for hours and found it to be the ideal spot to get her to confess to him too...the one thing that he denied her, finally succumbed too to gain brownie points with Ruhi became the thing which caged him in, literally and also became the witness to her first love confession for him...also a cupboard IMO is as personal a thing for a couple as their room and its belongings - if the space is a witness to their moments, the bed their oasis, their little piece of heaven which witnesses their love..the cupboard hides away the secrets that they share...things that only the two of them would know off...☺️

Maybe I am looking too deep into it but cant help πŸ˜†
Edited by EkPaheli - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Aani,
Good to see u here...me not venturing here too much...have yet to read ur OS.

But your cupboard take I loved the last part...retribution of RKB for not sharing his cupboard...and Ishu confessing inside the same, what got me laughing while watching the segment, was how they shot it...I mean we can make out when it is open then they will show it shut...and the family that too with Adi eavesdropping...too much. Pls let them consummate when there are nobody in the house otherwise we cant guarantee privacy.

OK even I am a Castle fan, havent watched the previous season properly, hoping to catch it...
Any idea when is the next season starting?

Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EkPaheli

So saw the SBB segment where Ishita finally confesses her love for Raman and am torn and amused.

Reason being I felt what - he came and from his clothes seems like he has changed into his nightwear - so the confession happened on the very same day of his return, since she is still in the red and white suit, and couldnt help but think - like why? Why did they have to do this? If the confession was meant to happen without any interruptions and crazy twists from her end too then why could she have not said I love you too to him on the same day as well what was the need for this delay? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ€” Does it make any sense?

Next I was befuddled ...not just because of where the confession happened  - inside a cupboard of all places but because we had to have the family witness it, like I love this crazy family but good heavens cant they give the couple some space and privacy its scary to think that they may be standing outside the door of the couple on the night they consummate with their ears stuck to the door to hear every little ...errr noise...not exactly something that amuses me...

But like I said I was I was amused too because it happened inside a cupboard, after he was locked in it for hours...I couldnt help but think - what an ironic thing. What is the first thing in his home, his life she laid a claim on immediately after their marriage, as any woman does - his cupboard and he denied it to her and her stuff was in her bags for ages...and now as some sorta divine retribution for that injustice he first got locked in the same thing himself for hours and found it to be the ideal spot to get her to confess to him too...the one thing that he denied her, finally succumbed too to gain brownie points with Ruhi became the thing which caged him in, literally and also became the witness to her first love confession for him...also a cupboard IMO is as personal a thing for a couple as their room and its belongings - if the space is a witness to their moments, the bed their oasis, their little piece of heaven which witnesses their love..the cupboard hides away the secrets that they share...things that only the two of them would know off...☺️

I don't think the writers who have thought what the cupboard symbolises but if they did think and connect it to him refusing to sharing the cupboard with her initially then kudos to them. It shows they have ther grey cells intact which they can use for the betterment of the show.
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey Aani,

Good to see u here...me not venturing here too much...have yet to read ur OS.

But your cupboard take I loved the last part...retribution of RKB for not sharing his cupboard...and Ishu confessing inside the same, what got me laughing while watching the segment, was how they shot it...I mean we can make out when it is open then they will show it shut...and the family that too with Adi eavesdropping...too much. Pls let them consummate when there are nobody in the house otherwise we cant guarantee privacy.

OK even I am a Castle fan, havent watched the previous season properly, hoping to catch it...
Any idea when is the next season starting?

Hey Shilpa how are you? Been ages and no sweat about the OS take your time πŸ˜Š

Ah thanks for saying that you didnt find my cupboard take crazy or well silly πŸ˜† I was afraid I am losing it here trying to look too much into things you know...

And LOL I know I was like its so clear the cupboard is open in the segs hope our wonderful editors are more carefulπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

And honestly when they consummate I wont mind if they do it in the middle of nowhere if it means their families wont be around to eavesdropp can you imagine your parents, inlaws, siblings and kids outside your door as you make love to your partner hearing you...and not because it happened accidentally but purposely.*shudders shudders*  creepy and well yuck in a word...

I am open minded but not THAT open minded...😳

As for Castle, good to know another fellow castle fan no idea when the new season starts just that its been renewed and have to watch season 6 & 7 myself, havent had the time as of yet. 

EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishitabhalla

I don't think the writers who have thought what the cupboard symbolises but if they did think and connect it to him refusing to sharing the cupboard with her initially then kudos to them. It shows they have ther grey cells intact which they can use for the betterment of the show.

πŸ˜† Anu like I said I could be losing it here so cant really say if I am right about the significance until and unless we see the scene but mostly its follow-up 
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
my brain gone for a toss at work.  Still work pending and hav to do after i watch today's epi...πŸ˜‰ im ok with anything right now  After so much of frying that happened in the work place...Privacy s overrated in bhalla clan... cupboard i never expectedπŸ˜† i found it cute😊 romcom type... happily everafter types😊
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EkPaheli

@bold I was not too fond of the confession for obvious reasons..the bhalla clan being there to witness a moment that should only be shared within a couple and should be private. But your cupboard explanation somewhat helped look pass through that. I might actually be looking forward to the confession now. So, thank you. πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail
Now that the confession is done with at least I hope they dont continue the romance with that blasted couch any longer.
They can share the bed, jesus, couples actually use them to sleep too and not just have sex.

With her leg still healing thats not gonna happen any time soon as it is but they can be on the god damn bed together it wont kill them and its not like the bed makes people crazy enough to jump on their partners if they have one on it for chrissake.

CVs for the love of god, take note of this...

Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishra consummating with such a family around is scary. It may take them ages. Bechara Raman ...
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Atii-

@bold I was not too fond of the confession for obvious reasons..the bhalla clan being there to witness a moment that should only be shared within a couple and should be private. But your cupboard explanation somewhat helped look pass through that. I might actually be looking forward to the confession now. So, thank you. πŸ˜Š

Glad to be of service Atii and alas what can we do about these crazy kids and their even crazier family...just be thankful they didnt have it done melodramatically I suppose in the presence of perhaps 50 guests in some stupid party with the villains all in attendance from Ass to Suraj to Shagun to Param to Subbu to hear them yell I love you and I love you too dammit πŸ˜³