Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
just skimmed through today's episode.
oh god it is soo awkward watching subbu and simmi together.
and karan looks so adorable in the precap, I blush everytime I hear his husky voice.
ShvetaSankar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello People,
Loved your take on the new promo.. It is definitely for Adi to realise and see the actual face of Shagun. Even I felt that even though Ishita jumps in to the situation risking her life to save her kuds she will not be able to do it all on her own without Raman's help.. Her presence may give the kids some courage but I'm hoping that Raman will be the one who will ultimately save the day.. Even during child swap drama when Ishita eloped with Ruhi both were in deep trouble till Raman came to their rescue.. So hoping that this time too it will be Raman and thesituation will be similar but last time it was Ishita's mistake which landed herself and Ruhi in such a situation this time it is Shagun's doing and Ishita might herself reach out to Raman for help.. Waiting to see how it unfolds..
yakutamt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi gals...
Thank u so much for everyday lu as havmt watched the show since past 15 days...
Doing the findings abt it just by the lu
And seems haven't missed much cos the track seems pretty boring without kp present...
Really nt interested in simmi subbu milan...ooof
Except kp dt pairing all pairing hv been goofed up by cvs😑
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why the hurry in hooking up Subbu with Simmi? He just entered the show and Simmi divorce is not yet finalised. I don't have a good feeling abt it. Simmi should not get hurt once again. I thought Raman will put a hold to it but SBB said that in Raman's presence the alliance will be finalised. Edited by Ishitabhalla - 8 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cloudy24

im lauging like an idiot in my op... di no no aisa mat bolo diπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† im not rkb to handle two only one but the best😊

Uttara dont worry I am not wishing you have 5 husbands πŸ˜† just that the list reminded me of Draupadi may you have the guy of your dreams sweetheart 
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishitabhalla

My name is Anu. πŸ˜Š Nice quote. Subbu is in for a long time I think.

Hi Anu, and yeah seems like he is in for the long haul for sure or at least until the CVs decide to do a Mani/Trisha/Sarika on him too πŸ˜†
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Yashu

im confused what role does subbu have 

its just for simmi and ananya or something else. agar esa he toh cvs se request he pls ishra ka villian na banyo kyunki vaise hi ishra ki life mein villians bahut saare heπŸ˜†

As long as the writers know the answer I think we should be okay Yashu else we are doomed πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anuhyaa

Castle - 
aani , Krishy & all the castle lovers - Can we go somewhere and drool on Beckett & Castle...😳

Mihika - Yeah with everyone else he has cute chemistry but with Sangram it was hot... *hides face*
One stupid scene in which he was intimidating her made me realize that
*hides face again*...

Regarding Subbu using that camera for his own purpose...
Thank God if he does that...
Subbu - plz kuch to karo yaar...

& Ishitabhalla - Hey Anu...too many Anu's around here...
I get confused all the time...
May be we should do introduction posts here...😊

πŸ˜† I was thinking the same thing so many Anu's here goodness 

as for Castle Beckett ah I can moon over them anytime, anywhere

Also I could be the odd one here but I never saw any chemistry of the romantic sort that would make me like them as a couple between Mihika and Ass - as rivals though they were awesome. A headstrong girl and a man who' absolutely heinous butting heads 
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: pomegranate

[

ekta has really good ideas at the beginning and she is the only one who manages to create unique couples. I wish she was open to creating finite shows, but she believes in creating 5 year old dailies. this is why I don't watch daily soaps or take them seriously. despite tv being  such a creative medium, there is no creativity in these shows.

Oh that she does the woman' shows works and become hits for a reason as do her characters and couples - they achieve a cult status - she has given rare duds as far as her record goes. 

And I think she has started to work towards the concept of finite shows her show ADHY on Life Ok was an example of that though it failed to sizzle because it was on a lesser known channel not to mention Sonali cant act to save her life but was charging a bomb for it πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

I wont be shocked though if in the next say 5 years she introduces more successful finite shows as well as seasonal ones even if they do work only for the audience in the metros and perhaps with the NRI audience abroad, maybe a net series...the woman who makes the shows about the most sanskaari women on TV is jumping on the bandwagon of making what it seems to be India' first erotica where actors are signing nudity clauses...if someday she makes adult content for TV as well not immediately but say a decade or so down the line, which I think would be in her mind it wont be surprising too
Edited by EkPaheli - 8 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShvetaSankar

Hello People,

Loved your take on the new promo.. It is definitely for Adi to realise and see the actual face of Shagun. Even I felt that even though Ishita jumps in to the situation risking her life to save her kuds she will not be able to do it all on her own without Raman's help.. Her presence may give the kids some courage but I'm hoping that Raman will be the one who will ultimately save the day.. Even during child swap drama when Ishita eloped with Ruhi both were in deep trouble till Raman came to their rescue.. So hoping that this time too it will be Raman and thesituation will be similar but last time it was Ishita's mistake which landed herself and Ruhi in such a situation this time it is Shagun's doing and Ishita might herself reach out to Raman for help.. Waiting to see how it unfolds..

Raman will be there Shveta how can a father, a husband who loves his family sit back and let the balls roll when they are in danger?

Like you said we have seen her risking her life, she jumps in to save the kids which is vital because they need not be scared and also since the promo tells of motherhood, and its true whenever we are in trouble, pain or scared the first person we think of or need is our mom...Ishita will be the first one to find the kids I believe but it doesnt necessarily mean that Raman will grab a bucket of popcorn and enjoy the show while they go down in flames. He would reach there to rescue them or at least Ishita who perhaps may be able to get the kids to safety but finds herself trapped after they are safe. Since its gonna be a fire sequence the possibility of that is staggering, have seen so many such scenes in movies and shows where the person who jumps in to save his/her loved ones is trapped themselves after they are safe as some pillar or a portion of roof caves in trapping them inside...it can and I think will happen here too.