YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you Ishia Tannvi Samutha for LU dear and everyone join here we all happy for Puttar entry tomorrow hope we get  more romantic episode to come.😊
Originally posted by -Anku-

CAN I PLEASE HOPE Raman is going to do something when he's back apart from waiting for the I love you. And if he is going to wait for the confession,at least the drama leading to it be interesting and not the one that was precursor to his own confession.

for him drama is ready aane ki dair next week Again shagun nautanki is going to happen chorifying the kids...
they wont be having much time in hand to be romantic
Thank you to everyone for the live updates.

CAN I PLEASE HOPE Raman is going to do something when he's back apart from waiting for the I love you. And if he is going to wait for the confession,at least the drama leading to it be interesting and not the one that was precursor to his own confession.

Yes Please. Show us the Real RKB. 
thnku everyone  for lu 
 eagerly waiting for tomorrows epi
Originally posted by -Ishita-

Yes Please. Show us the Real RKB. 

The old RKB when he used to roar the kameeno ki barat used to have a bad time. I want that back.
Edited by Ishitabhalla - 8 years ago

Anku I hate to do this, really, really do but since so many of us want it I doubt it will happen... and even if it does it will last more than what say 2-3 episodes ðŸ˜”😒 until and unless we have something explosive and concrete 

Remember OSO and the famous line from it - not the sindoor one ðŸ˜† but the other one - well our CVs believe in the inverse of it

Jab kabhi humne shidat se is show se koi khwahish ki hai,
Woh na ho iske hamare CVs ne saazish ki hai 
Fire Promo is here people
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voLdstptTug[/YOUTUBE]

BTW Mihir Rinki arent just dumb as in stupid...but apparently deaf too not ONE of them could hear Shagun talking so loudly over the phone with someone about fleeing to Australia with the kids?

Seriously?!

And the ACP was making goo-goo eyes at Mihika in one day...sigh IshRa live in stone age while all the other couples of the show travel at the speed of lightning ðŸ˜³
I maybe the minority but I am not dreading the whole fire track as other people. It maybe interesting sequence if the cvs play their cards right. 
I'm actually excited for the fire track. It would be interesting to see how CVs pave it, provided they do it very sensibly. And then from this track also comes Adi knowing the truth about Shagun and hopefully closeness towards Ishita.

I know every other couple has progressed much faster than Ishra but I love that fact. That they took their time to fall in love. And that it didn't happen in an instance. Major difference between Ishra and the other couples is that Ishra hated each other. I love that they took their own sweet time and when they fell in love, they fell hard in love, and it makes it all the more special. 
Edited by -Atii- - 8 years ago