Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 - Page 15

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Sujata calls Ishita telling how can you send Subbu Simmi together for a date. Simmi hasn't divorced yet. Param has seen them followed them and called me telling me a lot of rubbish. 

Ishita says let him do anything he wants. Simmi should live her life without fear if Param does anything I'll protect Simmi ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateOxygen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sujatha ji calls Ishita.. She tells that she is worried abt Param. Ishita asks her not to be worried..
Ishita has come to meet Param.. Precap scene. He speaks nonsense. Romi gets angry. Ishita asks him to sign.
-Anku- thumbnail
Mrs Iyer tells Mr Iyer Ishita has gone to meet Param with divorce papers but hasn't told Toshi anything. But Toshi comes to know somethings a miss anyway.

Ishita has gone to meet Param.. He acts pricey and idiotic like always and asks for 60 lakhs. He says its too less for Simmi's freedom.. and Raman's a big man now.
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Toshi @Iyer house.. She asks Amma about Ishita.. She tries to lie but in vain.. 
Ishita,Romi, Param scene .
He demands 60 Lacs for leaving Simmi ðŸ¤£
Param asks why do u think i will leav this so easily. She tells ask anything excpt ananya. He asks who wants anaya.. its just a reason. I need 60 lakhs.. Ishita asks whaat. Romi and ishu come out. Romi asks her to inform Raman. They discuss
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--Anku-

Sujata calls Ishita telling how can you send Subbu Simmi together for a date. Simmi hasn't divorced yet. Param has seen them followed them and called me telling me a lot of rubbish.

Ishita says let him do anything he wants. Simmi should live her life without fear if Param does anything I'll protect Simmi ..

What. The. Heck.

Sujataji was the genius with the marriage idea, but now she remembers that Simmi is still not divorced?!?

I still maha-dislike her.

Paramji - please make life hades-like for Subbu & Sujataji! All my hopes are pinned to you! 😆
-Anku- thumbnail
Ishita and Romi discuss what to do. Ishita says Raman's business just got back on track and also he'll anyway give the money but why come under pressure of Param. They plan to think about it later. Romi then reminds Ishita that she needs to get her plaster removed. 

Mihika is on the road.. when she sees some guy (the police guy) stare at her and goes and lectures him that she's isn't a bechari to go through this and can teach him a lesson, not knowing he's from the police.And doesn't even let him talk .. 
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mihika misunderstands that Inspector for some Rowdy guys who were whistling ðŸ¤£
starts bashing him ðŸ¤£
They both go to meet doctor..

Mihika scene.. she is on road calling auto. A guy whistle. She goes to him and shouts at him.. and that guy is the same police officer..She holds his shirt and shouts. Romi comes there and tries to beat him. Police off. holds his hand and asks him to take him police station