Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 - Page 14

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: krishy13

Hahaha when the hair first happened, the show was on the child swap track which made it hard to watch (with the 10000s of ounces of oil/gel look + an untamed beard ), but now my thought is...if I survived that combo & grew to "appreciate/tolerate" the hair...we all must have a high tolerance & maha-patience! πŸ˜†

I just don't get why no one corrects her (other than for drama's sake). I loved at the be beginning of the show when Mrs. Iyer would constantly push marriage on Ishita but she would resist with logic. I want Simmi to have a similar realization & discussion. That could be such an empowering moment for her character & the audience.

In theory, Raman & Ishita should've intervened at the Ghar Ka Chiraj rantings, but alas , from what I remember, we were never given verbal closure on that.

Toshiji is a great character bc she has real characteristics, but even in real life flawed MILs should be spoken to. It doesn't happen & in many houses won't happen due to family dynamics, but it would be refreshing to see a family that's a team on TV & not a dictatorship! πŸ˜ƒ

Honestly Ishita should have told Toshi to stay calm and wait, instead she went and spoke to Simmi. Everyone comes under her pressure because she's an elder. 

She is a real character who makes mistakes and learns from them but she keeps making them over and over too LOL πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateOxygen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ShaShok scene..

Precap scene playing out. Ashok taunting Shaggy.
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone... aaj mai stalking mode mai hoon😊 still in relatives placeπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
They plan to tell Ishu that trip is postponed..

Summi and Subbu in restaurant.. Simmi feels uncomfortable, calls Ananya to inform about milk. Keeps on calling.
-Anku- thumbnail
Ashok is amused at Shagun for her mistakes and she tells him off..He tells her that at least the teacher told Ishita that trip is two days postponed. 

Simmi and Subbu are out on a date. He tries to ease her off and strike a conversation. Simmi keeps calling home to talk about Ananya and inform Neelu to give medicines etc.
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Subbu looks CHOTU in front of Simmi πŸ˜†
-Anku- thumbnail
Subbu excuses himself and calls Ishita to ask if she opened the gift and did what he asked her to. And then takes Simmi's phone and downloads an app and she can watch Ananya on the phone and be assured. 

Simmi is then back at ease and starts talking to him freely. Param is sitting there at the restaurant..
Subbu calls Ishita.. She says its so sweet gift.

Subbu comes back and asks Simmi's phone. Makes video call with anaya. And simmi is impressed. Paramji is there in the same Restaurant..
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Param is at the same restaurant where Subbu-Simmi are there πŸ˜†
They plan to tell Ishu that trip is postponed..

Summi and Subbu in restaurant.. Simmi feels uncomfortable, calls Ananya to inform about milk. Keeps on calling.