Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Anuhyaa

Yeah, even I have never seen his work before...if you don't count JDJ...
Infact after knowing him here when I googled about his previous works then seeing a photo of JDJ I realized "oh, he is that guy"...😆

& Bang on with the two instances of good looking even with long hair...
Those days they used to take so much care on the grooming of RKB...I don't know why they are letting go of all that...

If even Gan's collages directly to him didn't help, I don't know what will...

Why waste time on RKB now ? He us just around to tease / romance Ishita, shout at her, blame her or throw her out ! What do they need a piece of furniture for ?  ðŸ¤£

So he must also be saying  bhaad mein jaye sab log ! I want to look like a chimpu, and I will ! Hence the look !😆
Anuhyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
but, hamara kya hoga...

Of what little romances we get I like my leads to be properly groomed ,thank you very much...
Infact now we are only watching it for the occasional lollipop scenes so please make it worth our while...😃
beckysharp thumbnail

but, hamara kya hoga...

Of what little romances we get I like my leads to be properly groomed ,thank you very much...
Infact now we are only watching it for the occasional lollipop scenes so please make it worth our while...😃

Since when did our opinion count ? Either to the actors or the writers or the production house ?   No ceo is this badly turned out ! KP n the Amazon forest on his face was an abomination ! This long hair is worse.  I work in the corporate world.  I come across really high ranking ceo's n people of their ilk and though they may be turned out in some different sartorial manner, one thing stands out in that they are perfectly groomed.  Kp being from an industry which is all about appearance and grooming, ends up looking like a hobo is appalling ! Seriously, I feel like walking up to his set with a scissor n chopping that mane off !
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: beckysharp

Since when did our opinion count ? Either to the actors or the writers or the production house ?   No ceo is this badly turned out ! KP n the Amazon forest on his face was an abomination ! This long hair is worse.  I work in the corporate world.  I come across really high ranking ceo's n people of their ilk and though they may be turned out in some different sartorial manner, one thing stands out in that they are perfectly groomed.  Kp being from an industry which is all about appearance and grooming, ends up looking like a hobo is appalling ! Seriously, I feel like walking up to his set with a scissor n chopping that mane off !

I was waiting to chop his hair when he was here on his HM but he changed plans. Anyways he was welcoming people, I would have merrily gone with a scissors and got it snipped. khair 🥱, we need to deal with the zulfein 😒
beckysharp thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunabhi

I was waiting to chop his hair when he was here on his HM but he changed plans. Anyways he was welcoming people, I would have merrily gone with a scissors and got it snipped. khair 🥱, we need to deal with the zulfein 😒

Aru, I am gathering a posse to go to their set.  Where all of us will manhandle Kp, tie him to a chair, and chop his hair off ! Tia, will definitely volunteer, anyone else from Bombay willing to join in the morcha ?🤣
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aru, I am gathering a posse to go to their set.  Where all of us will manhandle Kp, tie him to a chair, and chop his hair off ! Tia, will definitely volunteer, anyone else from Bombay willing to join in the morcha ?🤣

Please gather and set off ASAP 🤣🤣 "Mission Snip" 🤣
Wish I could join you ladies 😭
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys...

Hope we get to see Subbu's true intentions(if any) real soon...Everyday they prolong it, is a torture to us...
This Simmi & Subbu decide to get married in 10 sec and they even get their first date without interruptions...like we are waiting to see that...😡

Simmi - WTH...took 10 secs to be conviced that she can marry Subbu...really...This is faster that RInki agreeing to marry that NRI...
One word from Ishita everyone is ready to marry anybody...

& Puttar is back...😃😳
Thank GOd...

I didn't see the OLV but I read the first thing he does is shout at Ishita for locking him up...😒
Hope it's really funny and not in an unintentional way...

& maybe ...just maybe they stored something beautiful of Ishra reunion for the actual episode like we all are expecting it to be...

Anu not playing Devil' advocate here but he isnt angry with Ishita this time around as he says her name he is embarrassed and irritated after being locked in the cupboard for hours ðŸ˜† and so when he finally gets out Ruhi asks him why did he go inside it in the first place and so he says Ishita' name - that he wanted to surprise her - so it wasnt a blame this time around thankfully not in his usual way at least, its like when you make a fool of yourself you want to justify that you havent lost it ðŸ˜† and so you name the first person, thing that comes to your mind. Its Ishita for him always all the way - in good things and in bad which can be cute too in instances like this one.

And later when Ishita says what have I done he says not you but Neelu I am gonna fire her but is stopped by his mom who says dont you dare tell her anything else you will doing the mopping and sweeping of the floors...Neelu is so important I tell ya ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Last but not the least anyone who wishes to chop Puttar' lambi, lambi zulfein I am willing to provide scissors and help him tie down too for it ðŸ˜†
Anuhyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey aani  - that is the result of me not watching the OLV and reading the WU only,Becky cleared it for me...😳

As far as puttar's hair cut we need to pull all our forces and plan meticulously...it looks like this will not be an easy deal now...
Since he is about to host SPA we should approach the Star people with this idea...They are known to be strict so may be they can help us here...😆

OK, on a completely unrelated note...
Mihir reminds me of Ryan from Castle...
Anyone with me...
I was waiting to tell you guys about that...😃
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hello,I love to join you girls but I am to far away.😆
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey aani  - that is the result of me not watching the OLV and reading the WU only,Becky cleared it for me...😳

As far as puttar's hair cut we need to pull all our forces and plan meticulously...it looks like this will not be an easy deal now...
Since he is about to host SPA we should approach the Star people with this idea...They are known to be strict so may be they can help us here...😆

OK, on a completely unrelated note...
Mihir reminds me of Ryan from Castle...
Anyone with me...
I was waiting to tell you guys about that...😃

anu I understand it happens have been there done that ðŸ˜³

@bold - not a bad idea, should we ask Ramona for help, need as many reinforcements as we can get and she has inside sources I believe ðŸ˜†

@bliue - never really struck me but yeah they both are alike in quite a few ways though I wish that Mihir could have had a love life like Ryan' cause his absolutely sucks and nowadays he is only bearable without his bitter oops I meant new better half Ugh