Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krish77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: EkPaheli

Anku please, pretty please write one...😳

Urghh tell me about it, the only one keeping up with her is Subbu her almost damaad *shudders shudders* jispe woh abhi se sadke jaa rahi hai πŸ˜³.

From being in mourning and guilt almost regarding his dead wife, son and Ishita respectively, over whom he mooned over too he now has PHEELINGS for Simi to whom he proposed marriage to within what a month of meeting her and for Ananya at that...and seriously they think is a recreation of 'Sirf Ruhi Ke Liye'  

Honestly that was so fast I couldnt believe it in the scene he proposed to Simi AFTER telling her mom NO PRESSURES, I was almost scared he might actually thank Simi for producing the spawn of demon who gave him a hope of redemption and a second...no make it a THIRD chance at Love πŸ€“πŸ˜³

Also he oscillates much like a pendulum too - date with Simi, gift FOR Ishita? πŸ˜• 

I am confused too and want to know what he got for her, if its something thats something which can revive memories of them, things only he would know about from their time as a couple the mixed signals would get even stronger and his actions even more confusing 

eggxactly...i was thinking ye bandha ke mann mein chal kya raha hai...sailing on two boatsπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Anuhyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys...

Hope we get to see Subbu's true intentions(if any) real soon...Everyday they prolong it, is a torture to us...
This Simmi & Subbu decide to get married in 10 sec and they even get their first date without interruptions...like we are waiting to see that...😑

Simmi - WTH...took 10 secs to be conviced that she can marry Subbu...really...This is faster that RInki agreeing to marry that NRI...
One word from Ishita everyone is ready to marry anybody...

& Puttar is back...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Thank GOd...

I didn't see the OLV but I read the first thing he does is shout at Ishita for locking him up...πŸ˜’
Hope it's really funny and not in an unintentional way...

& maybe ...just maybe they stored something beautiful of Ishra reunion for the actual episode like we all are expecting it to be...
beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anuhyaa

Hey guys...

Hope we get to see Subbu's true intentions(if any) real soon...Everyday they prolong it, is a torture to us...
This Simmi & Subbu decide to get married in 10 sec and they even get their first date without interruptions...like we are waiting to see that...😑

Simmi - WTH...took 10 secs to be conviced that she can marry Subbu...really...This is faster that RInki agreeing to marry that NRI...
One word from Ishita everyone is ready to marry anybody...

& Puttar is back...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Thank GOd...

I didn't see the OLV but I read the first thing he does is shout at Ishita for locking him up...πŸ˜’
Hope it's really funny and not in an unintentional way...

& maybe ...just maybe they stored something beautiful of Ishra reunion for the actual episode like we all are expecting it to be...

How else can Ishita then be faulted  ? After all jagat mata, who has no self respect, is around to get everyone married, ruin their lives and get shouted at by PuttarπŸ˜† 

N btw, no Puttar does not shout at Biwi ! He shouts at every one asking them to sack Neelu, n Toshi in her inimitable way asks him. Kaam kaun karega ? Tu ? No no no... Why is puttar blamed always is a mystery ! πŸ˜²
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beta papa ko gale kab lagayenge parso... aaja jaldi fatafat... πŸ˜† karan ki onelinersπŸ˜† rkb s back😊😳
Anuhyaa thumbnail
becky - thanks for the clarification...Now a days after every spoiler people start faulting Raman or Ishita and in all that I forget what really happened...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cloudy - He said that...Karan is too much...lol

OK ..here's the new one
He wants Ishita to reciprocate the "I love you"...This should be fun to watch...
teasings & all...

beckysharp thumbnail
Sad but true ! 
I hate it when either of them end up getting the short end of the stick ! 

Puttar seems to have put on weight ! But oh my the hair ! Can't anyone convince him to get rid of his jatayein ??  

cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

becky - thanks for the clarification...Now a days after every spoiler people start faulting Raman or Ishita and in all that I forget what really happened...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cloudy - He said that...Karan is too much...lol

OK ..here's the new one
He wants Ishita to reciprocate the "I love you"...This should be fun to watch...
teasings & all...

we should not be mislead by the title. We should read the contents and we should arrive at a conclusion... πŸ˜† spoilers  forcing...😲 it ll be very fun to watch him teasing her... and in the olv he was scolding neelu.. n wants her to be out of job thats it... ppl at the drop of the hat they are bashing raman or ishita... not even leaving ruhiπŸ₯±
Anuhyaa thumbnail
I think personally KP likes long hair...
I have seen images of him on google with such weird hairstyles that we should be thankful for this current one...
But atleast now if he cuts it , it would be awesome...

Beta, shaadi hogaya,chutiya khatam...kaam pe lagao...πŸ˜†
beckysharp thumbnail

I think personally KP likes long hair...
I have seen images of him on google with such weird hairstyles that we should be thankful for this current one...
But atleast now if he cuts it , it would be awesome...

Beta, shaadi hogaya,chutiya khatam...kaam pe lagao...πŸ˜†

I haven't seen KP's previous outings.  But I hear he has worked only for EK shows.  But RKB when he was introduced in the second episode did have slightly longer hair but he looked hot ! Even during mihir mihika engagement he had longer ungelled hair ! But this straightened one is what I don't like, and that heavy handed use of gel ! Ugh ! Why does he want to reduce his hotness quotient is a mystery !
Anuhyaa thumbnail
Yeah, even I have never seen his work before...if you don't count JDJ...
Infact after knowing him here when I googled about his previous works then seeing a photo of JDJ I realized "oh, he is that guy"...πŸ˜†

& Bang on with the two instances of good looking even with long hair...
Those days they used to take so much care on the grooming of RKB...I don't know why they are letting go of all that...

If even Gan's collages directly to him didn't help, I don't know what will...