India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

Satrangi Sasural Written Update 8/5/15

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
The episode starts with Vihaan getting emotion on Neelima's bidai. He tells Gautam that i am giving my mother to you. ake care of her. Neelima thanks Arushi and tells her that she wants to give her something on this day. She gives her her Monday. The which beloned to her to spend with Vihaan. From now on that day belongs to you, to spend with your husband. Arushi gets overwhelmed and thanks her

Neelima then asks where is Priyanka and goes to find her. Priyanka is holding a saree. She says mom had brought this saree and we had faught over it and then you had let me have it/ I never wore this saree, not because I didnt like it because I used to feel guilty. I want you to take it now so that you will feel guilty. Neelima takes iit and Neelima says Priyanka some times one should cry too.  Priyanka says but I am not feeloing like crying and takells Neelima to go. Neelima knowingly smiles and leaves. Priyanka then weeps

Neelima then comes down and tells all the mothers that she wants to talk to them.She takes them to another room and request a gift from them that they free Arushi from her six month promise. Priyanka says I agree she has done many good things but she has not won my heart yet.

Daadi says lets vote on the issue. Priyanka says as fpour people are already for this we know where the vote will go. So dadi says she wont vote. All the others vote

Neelima's bidai is an emotional affair. Every one hugs her and Priyanka says forgive me if I have ever hurt you. Vihaan gets very emotional and ultimately Neelima leaves with a husband to start her new life. Vihaan gifts them a honeymoon package.

Afterwards as every one is comming in Dasdi tells Arushi to stop. Arushi gets scared. Dadi tells her after seeing your capabilities we have decided to release you from the six month promise. Now you are Vihan's wife and daighter in law of this house in the real sense 

They do a proper griha pravesh ritual and Arushi enters the house

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by -Gitanjali- - 08 May 2015 at 10:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*pink0213bindiya-95kautilya04jyoti06

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top