Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

MATSH:Who is the perfect partner for Ishani"Ranveer or Shikhar? (Page 2)

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I really don't understand why this kinds of comparisons are coming out each day..Shikhar may be a good person...but he can never be compared with Ranveer...Ranveer's love is the pure & selfless kind .&t Ranveer & Ishani are meant for each other... where does the question of choice arises ??..Still Ishani is legally  Ranveer's wife..  she loves him as much as he loves her...so here there is no question of any third person in between them...CVs have introduced Shikhar only for a twist in the story & at the end of the day #IshVeer will be together...as this story is all about #Ranveer-Ishani & their selfless aashiqui , & it will remain  their story  ...People should refrain comparing Ranveer & Shikhar for Ishani's love...If they compare , then my answer will always be the same , i.e Ranveer...Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSHarshaMawrabbishveerNidhi..tellmeShadikaIshVeer*Reemz*

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Ranveer , because it is IshVeer 's lovestory. No one can love Ishani as much as Ranveer does and only he cam makes her compleately happy Embarrassed

Well said Priya Clap Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004_priyaa_RTPMSbbishveer*Reemz*

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MM123456

Ranveer , because it is IshVeer 's lovestory. No one can love Ishani as much as Ranveer does and only he cam makes her compleately happy Embarrassed

Well said Priya Clap Hug

He he..thanks MM...& really dear this kind of comparisons irks me a lot...AngryShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSShadikaIshVeer*Reemz*

ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _priyaa_

Originally posted by MM123456

Well said Priya Clap Hug

He he..thanks MM...& really dear this kind of comparisons irks me a lot...AngryShocked

Same her yaar Angry But what to do , thoes who wants to understand they understand while others have there eyes closed even if the true is infront of there eyes Wink

Edited by MM123456 - 09 May 2015 at 4:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMStellme*Reemz*

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Everyone woman wants a man and his family to respect her! Love is not everything and shikar gives ishani respect and love both unlike some people trying to prove her characterless! And if people still think ishani doesn't fit with Shikar than May God give brain tO those peopleLOLLOL

Edited by OriginalsFan - 09 May 2015 at 4:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75

ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Ranveer have from the start loved and respected her , and abput his family parul and his father loved her , yes his father did not show her support but that was after his son got shot. And Ranveer has gotten his heart breaken from the first leap til now , that is different from shikhar.

I like shikhar , have nothing against him. I am allowed to like IshVeer , just like IshKar fans are allowed to like Ishani and Shikhar ki jodi

OF please dont call us brainless people , we have not said anything like that to you guys Smile

Sorry if I had said something now or earlier to hurt someones fealings , but that was not my intention

Edited by MM123456 - 09 May 2015 at 4:55am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSbluesobtiHarshaMawrabbishveertellmepalluluvsmaanxAaliya*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OriginalsFan

Everyone woman wants a man and his family to respect her! Love is not everything and shikar gives ishani respect and love both unlike some people trying to prove her characterless! And if people still think ishani doesn't fit with Shikar than May God give brain tO those peopleLOLLOL

Why are you getting personal with Ishveer fans? Keep to your ishkar but don't demean other fans!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bluesobtiRTPMSHarshaMawrabbishveertellmeShadikaIshVeerpalluluvsmaan

bluesobti Senior Member
bluesobti
bluesobti

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Ranveer, of course. We all started watching the show for Ishveer. Shikar is a nice person and a god well wisher for Ishaani. Well wisher aur life partner me bohoat farak hai. So I don't think that there is a need for this question Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSbbishveerHarshaMawratellmeNidhi..ShadikaIshVeerpalluluvsmaan*Reemz*

Go to top