Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: _priyaa_

He he..thanks MM...& really dear this kind of comparisons irks me a lot...😑😲

Same her yaar 😑 But what to do , thoes who wants to understand they understand while others have there eyes closed even if the true is infront of there eyes πŸ˜‰Edited by MM123456 - 8 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone woman wants a man and his family to respect her! Love is not everything and shikar gives ishani respect and love both unlike some people trying to prove her characterless! And if people still think ishani doesn't fit with Shikar than May God give brain tO those peopleπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by OriginalsFan - 8 years ago
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Ranveer have from the start loved and respected her , and abput his family parul and his father loved her , yes his father did not show her support but that was after his son got shot. And Ranveer has gotten his heart breaken from the first leap til now , that is different from shikhar.

I like shikhar , have nothing against him. I am allowed to like IshVeer , just like IshKar fans are allowed to like Ishani and Shikhar ki jodi

OF please dont call us brainless people , we have not said anything like that to you guys 😊

Sorry if I had said something now or earlier to hurt someones fealings , but that was not my intentionEdited by MM123456 - 8 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

Everyone woman wants a man and his family to respect her! Love is not everything and shikar gives ishani respect and love both unlike some people trying to prove her characterless! And if people still think ishani doesn't fit with Shikar than May God give brain tO those peopleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why are you getting personal with Ishveer fans? Keep to your ishkar but don't demean other fans!
bluesobti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ranveer, of course. We all started watching the show for Ishveer. Shikar is a nice person and a god well wisher for Ishaani. Well wisher aur life partner me bohoat farak hai. So I don't think that there is a need for this question 😊
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MM123456

Ranveer have from the start loved and respected her , and abput his family parul and his father loved her , yes his father did not show her support but that was after his son got shot. And Ranveer has gotten his heart breaken from the first leap til now , that is different from shikhar.

I like shikhar , have nothing against him. I am allowed to like IshVeer , just like IshKar fans are allowed to like Ishani and Shikhar ki jodi

OF please dont call us brainless people , we have not said anything like that to you guys 😊

Sorry if I had said something now or earlier to hurt someones fealings , but that was not my intention

I never used the word brainless mind it! πŸ˜Š
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

I never used the word brainless mind it!😊

Okey 😊
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Why are you getting personal with Ishveer fans? Keep to your ishkar but don't demean other fans!

I am not saying anyone brainless ok! Sometimes people need to trigger their brain to understand what others r trying to say! And honestly you people keep bashing ishani and ShikaR all time creating posts on shikar by calling him names and questioning his integrity! I just said wish some people had brain to see this that doesn't mean they r brainless! You don't even understand a simple statement seriously!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You said May God give brains to those people who don't ship Ishkar! I don't see ishveer fans bashing ishkar fans! So keep snarky comments to yourself please.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

You said May God give brains to those people who don't ship Ishkar! I don't see ishveer fans bashing ishkar fans! So keep snarky comments to yourself please.

lol like show u imagining thingsπŸ˜† never said anything about Ishkar shipping πŸ˜† wake up dearπŸ˜†