Roshni, her dad and hunger issues!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Yesterday, when Shiv was saying 'Mujhe bookh lag rahi hai' again and again, I was reminded of Roshni, how she used to say that when she is around Sid😆 So, this one has passed on to her from her dad😉 b'coz DD never used to say that..And so far I'm liking Roshni and her dad interaction😊 Shiv seems to be a good person👍🏼 The best thing is he can irritate DD, eventhough she would always remain dominating in their relation😉

I even loved Sid - Shiv bonding😊 They seem to have great understanding and both knows everything about each other. Maybe the night when Sid went missing, they must have talked everything and Shiv seems to understand Sid really well & like him too😊..Sid is very formal with him and is calling him Sir😲 but still they have a very friendly  realtion😛

In future after DuShi patch up I see DD - Roshni vs Sid - Shiv when some argument take place in Patel house😛 Sid and shiv are perfectly capable of irritating DD - Roshni😆 and they can team up and fight each other😆 and DurNi will kick them out of their rooms😆
You made an awesome point! Yes Sid and Shiv will love to irritated their wives. It would be nice to watch the arguments bt DD- Roshni and Sid- Shiv. And the end Sid- Shiv will be the winner. We all know roshni can't stay angry at Sid for long. I would love to hear what Sid calls shiv after the truth revelation. SasuDad will be nice just like SasuMom. 😉 Can't wait for next week!
this is a real cute family 😃
When everything gets resolved i would so love to see how they irritate the ladies and how dd0roshni irritate them!! it will be so much fun to watch... and the hunger issue... i was thinking the same when they were showing him eating n eating.. i am liking shiv mostly because he is kind of like sid.. that is why maybe dd used to get irritated with sid..!! i am happy they brought such a character in the patel house...!! 
Originally posted by skinnypal

When everything gets resolved i would so love to see how they irritate the ladies and how dd0roshni irritate them!! it will be so much fun to watch... and the hunger issue... i was thinking the same when they were showing him eating n eating.. i am liking shiv mostly because he is kind of like sid.. that is why maybe dd used to get irritated with sid..!! i am happy they brought such a character in the patel house...!! 

Ya, now Sid will have a company in handling Ma - Beti😆 He was struggling with both ladies, now his sasurji can help.. They make a good team😉 And at times Sid - DD vs Roshni- Shiv can also happen, like Roshni want to do something adventurous which Shiv may support and SiDu may oppose... I feel this family has so much potential for future tracks😛
Originally posted by paru10

You made an awesome point! Yes Sid and Shiv will love to irritated their wives. It would be nice to watch the arguments bt DD- Roshni and Sid- Shiv. And the end Sid- Shiv will be the winner. We all know roshni can't stay angry at Sid for long. I would love to hear what Sid calls shiv after the truth revelation. SasuDad will be nice just like SasuMom. 😉 Can't wait for next week!

@bold   Ya, Sasudad will be good😆 Let's see what he calls😉
Originally posted by .chandni.

this is a real cute family 😃

Indeed they are😉