India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Roshni, her dad and hunger issues!!!

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Yesterday, when Shiv was saying 'Mujhe bookh lag rahi hai' again and again, I was reminded of Roshni, how she used to say that when she is around SidLOL So, this one has passed on to her from her dadWink b'coz DD never used to say that..And so far I'm liking Roshni and her dad interactionSmile Shiv seems to be a good personThumbs Up The best thing is he can irritate DD, eventhough she would always remain dominating in their relationWink

I even loved Sid - Shiv bondingSmile They seem to have great understanding and both knows everything about each other. Maybe the night when Sid went missing, they must have talked everything and Shiv seems to understand Sid really well & like him tooSmile..Sid is very formal with him and is calling him SirShocked but still they have a very friendly  realtionTongue

In future after DuShi patch up I see DD - Roshni vs Sid - Shiv when some argument take place in Patel houseTongue Sid and shiv are perfectly capable of irritating DD - RoshniLOL and they can team up and fight each otherLOL and DurNi will kick them out of their roomsLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinAashalovevirman-kanishka-aparnalokamrachana10Harmony10afghangirlskinnypalmadhuhariniYD.AH

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
You made an awesome point! Yes Sid and Shiv will love to irritated their wives. It would be nice to watch the arguments bt DD- Roshni and Sid- Shiv. And the end Sid- Shiv will be the winner. We all know roshni can't stay angry at Sid for long. I would love to hear what Sid calls shiv after the truth revelation. SasuDad will be nice just like SasuMom. Wink Can't wait for next week!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
this is a real cute family Big smile

rosesidni

-kanishka- Goldie

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rosesidni

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:06am | IP Logged
When everything gets resolved i would so love to see how they irritate the ladies and how dd0roshni irritate them!! it will be so much fun to watch... and the hunger issue... i was thinking the same when they were showing him eating n eating.. i am liking shiv mostly because he is kind of like sid.. that is why maybe dd used to get irritated with sid..!! i am happy they brought such a character in the patel house...!! 

rosesidni

aparnalokam IF-Dazzler
aparnalokam
aparnalokam

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged
LOL LOL
Nyc post Clap

rosesidni

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

When everything gets resolved i would so love to see how they irritate the ladies and how dd0roshni irritate them!! it will be so much fun to watch... and the hunger issue... i was thinking the same when they were showing him eating n eating.. i am liking shiv mostly because he is kind of like sid.. that is why maybe dd used to get irritated with sid..!! i am happy they brought such a character in the patel house...!! 

Ya, now Sid will have a company in handling Ma - BetiLOL He was struggling with both ladies, now his sasurji can help.. They make a good teamWink And at times Sid - DD vs Roshni- Shiv can also happen, like Roshni want to do something adventurous which Shiv may support and SiDu may oppose... I feel this family has so much potential for future tracksTongue

skinnypal

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

You made an awesome point! Yes Sid and Shiv will love to irritated their wives. It would be nice to watch the arguments bt DD- Roshni and Sid- Shiv. And the end Sid- Shiv will be the winner. We all know roshni can't stay angry at Sid for long. I would love to hear what Sid calls shiv after the truth revelation. SasuDad will be nice just like SasuMom. Wink Can't wait for next week!

@bold   Ya, Sasudad will be goodLOL Let's see what he callsWink

Go to top