Poll Question :

Which is the worse kid?

Poll Choice
Arav
Nishi
Ranbir
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Ranbir- totally disrespectful of his mother and egoistic. Ran away and left a girl to die in his car because he was a scared little weasel. No regard to other people's life. He is evil

Arav- at his age and wants to get married? Obsessed with that one girl Shilpa and will fight his mom who sacrificed for him. Plans his father's engagement to another woman despite knowing how much it would hurt his mother. A total whiner. I can't stand to watch how pathetic he is. So serious at his age. I find him annoying to watch and switch my screen. He seems like a caricature all about me my love Shilpa. Who cares about reality? He is borderline psycho.

Nishi- what a dumb girl wanting to get married before even finishing her education. Does she think marriage is a fairy tale? She went against her mom who wanted the best for her. At a time where many girls do not get the support system to continue their education, Nishi having her mom's full support takes it for granted. Ragini wanted her to establish herself and become independent before she gets married. Now she has to face a backwards sasural with no other option.

For me it would be a close tie between Arav and Ranbir. They were all useless and was too pre-occupied with their own selfish lives to bring their parents together unlike Suhaani and Agam. Those kids are loveable, selfless, and raised well. While I believe Ranbir is evil, Arav is annoying to watch on screen. All 3 of them are brats but at least Ranbir respects the ones who raised him.
Edited by PandorasBox - 8 years ago
basically all are lil shits except agham ðŸ¥±
nachiket in my siggy box is reacting to his kids
Edited by BittuJi. - 8 years ago
Its ranbir for me...
I kind of sympathise with Nishi and aarav... yes they are both immature, selfish and don't respect their mom enough. But I do understand their thought process.
From the beginning Ragini has been taking decisions for them. She probably never let them make any mistake and learn that their mother has better sense.
As a result these kids feel their mom is too interfering and they have better sense now. You know their over confidence is ridiculous and amusing at the same time. They are making the most stupid decisions in life inspite of being constantly warned by their mom. With their father back in their lives, its like they have found a back up plan because he just doesn't care about what their decisions lead too. Also I think in order to remain strong Ragini never really let them know the hardships she faced. That is why they don't sympathise much with her.

So yes, in their case, other than them and more than them we have to blame their age (they are 17 and 18 years old, and it is not possible for all teenagers to be sorted like agham and suhani) and their parents. 
They are not wicked.
Nishi fell in love with a guy and wanted him at any cost (not thinking about things like compatibility, career, regressive family). Since jignesh's parents wanted a quick marriage , she too bacame desperate.Yes she had a fairy tale life in her mind... that is why when she had to choose between marriage and education, she chose the former.
She was actually the first child to say she'll unite her parents (yes, she did nothing but she did think about them). She even cried for her mom when they announced Neil n FL2's engagement and asked her to think about herself.
Regarding her marriage, she has finally faced the reality. Didn't you notice the difference in how she treats Ragini now??...she has started listening to her and respecting her too.

Aarav is a step ahead of nishi , more immature, more selfish. Plus unlike Nishi he is jealous too.. He has just seen the lifestyle the khanna kids enjoy and wants that for himself. With him, somebody needs to make him realise the value of his mother and her presence. He doesn't realise that he is lucky that his mother fulfilled the duties of  parents whereas neil couldn't even become a good father to those 3. agham and suhani have more respect because they missed their parents.  Unlike ranbir, they couldn't give into the hatred that Pam had for their mom just like that.This is why, inspite of having Pam as a motherly figure, they still want Ragini. 

Ranbir, on the other hand, is blinded by hatred and refuses to open his eyes. His acts don't come under immaturity. They are well thought of actions. He is that kid which does the wrong knowingly.

Edited by xyze - 8 years ago
Absolutely xyze
Ranbir just plain hates Ragini and Aarav. His actions are well thought of. he is now steadily moving towards wronging Shilpa.

One they leave for US, Ragini will have another mess to clean up. 
Originally posted by poetic

Absolutely xyze
Ranbir just plain hates Ragini and Aarav. His actions are well thought of. he is now steadily moving towards wronging Shilpa.

One they leave for US, Ragini will have another mess to clean up. 

Its shilpas mistake,why should ragini clean up?They joined hands with pam and insulted her but i know she will as she is BT heroine.
Originally posted by goldstar678

Its shilpas mistake,why should ragini clean up?They joined hands with pam and insulted her but i know she will as she is BT heroine.

Actually, I don't want Ragini to be involved in any way. It's Kitty and Shilpa who are definitely at fault
Originally posted by xyze

Its ranbir for me...
I kind of sympathise with Nishi and aarav... yes they are both immature, selfish and don't respect their mom enough. But I do understand their thought process.
From the beginning Ragini has been taking decisions for them. She probably never let them make any mistake and learn that their mother has better sense.
As a result these kids feel their mom is too interfering and they have better sense now. You know their over confidence is ridiculous and amusing at the same time. They are making the most stupid decisions in life inspite of being constantly warned by their mom. With their father back in their lives, its like they have found a back up plan because he just doesn't care about what their decisions lead too. Also I think in order to remain strong Ragini never really let them know the hardships she faced. That is why they don't sympathise much with her.

So yes, in their case, other than them and more than them we have to blame their age (they are 17 and 18 years old, and it is not possible for all teenagers to be sorted like agham and suhani) and their parents. 
They are not wicked.
Nishi fell in love with a guy and wanted him at any cost (not thinking about things like compatibility, career, regressive family). Since jignesh's parents wanted a quick marriage , she too bacame desperate.Yes she had a fairy tale life in her mind... that is why when she had to choose between marriage and education, she chose the former.
She was actually the first child to say she'll unite her parents (yes, she did nothing but she did think about them). She even cried for her mom when they announced Neil n FL2's engagement and asked her to think about herself.
Regarding her marriage, she has finally faced the reality. Didn't you notice the difference in how she treats Ragini now??...she has started listening to her and respecting her too.

Aarav is a step ahead of nishi , more immature, more selfish. Plus unlike Nishi he is jealous too.. He has just seen the lifestyle the khanna kids enjoy and wants that for himself. With him, somebody needs to make him realise the value of his mother and her presence. He doesn't realise that he is lucky that his mother fulfilled the duties of  parents whereas neil couldn't even become a good father to those 3. agham and suhani have more respect because they missed their parents.  Unlike ranbir, they couldn't give into the hatred that Pam had for their mom just like that.This is why, inspite of having Pam as a motherly figure, they still want Ragini. 

Ranbir, on the other hand, is blinded by hatred and refuses to open his eyes. His acts don't come under immaturity. They are well thought of actions. He is that kid which does the wrong knowingly.

Nice perspective. But I'm afraid I have to disagree in terms of Arav and Nishi. Kids these days are a lot more smart these days. No one jumps at the thought of marriage. Arav at his age cannot possibly think he should win Shilpa with his money and success at age 17.  I understand teenage love but kids these days know of their limitation. 17, 18 isn't that young. Kids as young as 10 know of consequences. It's not that they don't know, it's they rather take the easy route. They have absolute no regard for the woman who raised them. They will conveniently forgo how their actions hurt their loved ones as long as they get what they want. I wouldn't be surprised to see a track where Nishi comes back jealous of Suhaani. 

Actually, I don't want Ragini to be involved in any way. It's Kitty and Shilpa who are definitely at fault

I don't know what it is about Shilpa Arav is going mad about. It's shallow love. She is clearly in it for the money. After Ranbir screws her over by making her pregnant, Arav will more likely marry her to save her reputation. I seriously hope that doesn't happen. EIther way, Shilpa the goldigger will come out on top. What kind of person goes for the guy that left her for dead? There is no humanity in Ranbir but all his money makes him attractive to Shilpa and her mom.

But now Ragini would suddenly turn into ranbir's mother and she would be blamed for not controlling her son. Kitty would definitely twist it so that she gets ranbir and shilpa married out of guilt.
Meanwhile shilpa might start giving bhaav to aarav again.so more mess, Ragini knows shilpa and kitty are greedy, aarav likes shilpa and ranbir won't become a responsible husband at the moment. She would be trapped from all sides if they take this up this way.
Originally posted by PandorasBox

Nice perspective. But I'm afraid I have to disagree in terms of Arav and Nishi. Kids these days are a lot more smart these days. No one jumps at the thought of marriage. Arav at his age cannot possibly think he should win Shilpa with his money and success at age 17.  I understand teenage love but kids these days know of their limitation. 17, 18 isn't that young. Kids as young as 10 know of consequences. It's not that they don't know, it's they rather take the easy route. They have absolute no regard for the woman who raised them. They will conveniently forgo how their actions hurt their loved ones as long as they get what they want. I wouldn't be surprised to see a track where Nishi comes back jealous of Suhaani. 
I agree that in real life, kids aren't this stupid ...but here we are talking about NB land where mostly everything is unreal and far from reality. I am purely talking from the POV of story.
As per the story thse 2 kids don't carry hatred and aren't wicked as of now.
See, even after ranbir snatched shilpa, all aarav does is whine and wants to make himself rich ...whereas ranbir is carefully planning on how to insult aarav at any given point.

I am not justifying their mistakes and don't support them either. All i wanted to prove is they actually don't have any ill will towards anybody. its just that for now, I have hope from these two to turn into better children. (Nishi has already started  showing signs of change).