Neil and Radhika- How will their story move on?

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
In the last epi Radz tell Neil about her engagement with Neil... at first I thought he will fall for her and then at high tide point Radz will disclose her engagement😛(srry I cudnt help thinking this as this a hindi drama😆😳) So now knowing that Radz is engaged he will have to fall for her??😕

--So the following takes😉--

• I guess as their friendship will progress he will understand she is not interested in Saral and explain her to speak her heart, she gathers her courage speaks and frees herself and then Neil gives shoulder to broken Radhika and they get close😳

• Radz and Neil fall for eachother, Neil proposes bt Radz refuse bcoz of her various promises then he will make her commit her love(Holding hands at shoulders and pulling her close, making situations that she is forced to show care for him, very near to kiss scenes, hitting the guys who dare to look at her, so cool Neil getting possessive for things related to Radhika will come here😉)

• The over possessive Saral comes to Mumbai and then he misunderstands Neil and Radz's friendship that will put Radhu in problems and she will ignore Neil, then Neil will understand what Radz meant to him and it starts

• Neil and Radhika fall for eachother but then the extra possessive, ill minded Saral will come to his Radhu, they try to explain Saral but he first agrees but then plays a game as they all go to Rishikesh they come to know that Saral is nt at all Saral😡 as the marriage ceremonies are for Saral and Radhu...the superman Neil fights for his Radhu with some fight scenes too😛

• Nothing spicy Radz-Neil fall, tell their parents and their parents nod happily 

😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lol I think it's a mixture of all the options! The way he was obsessively phoning her I knew Neil would find out very soon tho I thought it was hilarious how she said he is not my boyfriend but I am engaged like what?

Hmm there are plenty of ways the track can go!

I think he will fall for her but he won't act on his feelings coz he is a decent guy and he will probably think Saral really loves her and will treat her right. So he won't get in between them and will probably love her from afar..silently. When Saral shows up (coz c'mon we know that is coming) 😆 Saral will probably manhandle her into confessing her love for him coz there is no way Radhika will ever tell Saral she loves him. I think he will get desperate and do jabardasti and I think that will be the turning point for Neil and Radhika.

It could also play out in a way where Neil displays no emotion of love until Saral finally shows up and he sees her with someone else.

Radhika on the other hand is going to be in denial for a long time. It is going to be a battle between her head and heart.

Whatever it is this Saral dude sucks and eats up so much airtime! I hope writers are reading my post and understand that we hate Saral lmao! Pls kill him off! Lolzz
Kruthi24 thumbnail
You have done quite a good job putting up the possibilities. ..
As amy said I think it would be a mixture of all the possibilities
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

Lol I think it's a mixture of all the options! The way he was obsessively phoning her I knew Neil would find out very soon tho I thought it was hilarious how she said he is not my boyfriend but I am engaged like what?

Hmm there are plenty of ways the track can go!

I think he will fall for her but he won't act on his feelings coz he is a decent guy and he will probably think Saral really loves her and will treat her right. So he won't get in between them and will probably love her from afar..silently. When Saral shows up (coz c'mon we know that is coming) 😆 Saral will probably manhandle her into confessing her love for him coz there is no way Radhika will ever tell Saral she loves him. I think he will get desperate and do jabardasti and I think that will be the turning point for Neil and Radhika.

It could also play out in a way where Neil displays no emotion of love until Saral finally shows up and he sees her with someone else.

Radhika on the other hand is going to be in denial for a long time. It is going to be a battle between her head and heart.

Whatever it is this Saral dude sucks and eats up so much airtime! I hope writers are reading my post and understand that we hate Saral lmao! Pls kill him off! Lolzz

I would go with the first option...it seems quite probable. ..
Coz being the good guy Neil is he will keep a safe distance from her...though he likes her
And saral enter and he cant see his girl going through the tensions..
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think Neil and Radhika will have a very natural progression of friendship, fondness for each other, understanding and deep love! Things will proceed in it's normal course for some time. The elements that will combine them both is their love for advertising, similar creative interests and talents and lastly their loyalty to Bird Song. How and when they fall in love will be hard for even them to catch. Things will get complex only when her fiance shows up in his physical form lol. Right now he is just an entity on a phone. If I am not mistaken Shravan said in so many interviews that where there is friendship there will be love and the love will lead to jealousy, friction and hate! So I think their story is more a story of young love going through the various up's and down's; happiness, separation, heartbreaks. Right now I am enjoying all the little moments which are part of their journey. I think things should not move too fast between them. I am all for the slow burn 😳

My 2 cents ^^
Edited by Heavens_Kiss - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think their story ll start with a very good friendship. after yesterday's episode its quite predictable that neil after knowing she is engaged he wont fall for her easily and if does he ll keep it to himself. but radhika ll fall for him frst says it all with the eyelocks they had. and i belive mixture of all the options ll happen.. defo saral ll come to mumbai to create prbs later when radhika would have fallen for neil and neil unaware of his feelings. maybe saral ll take radhika back to rishikesh and then neil ll realise he loves her and ll go too rishikesh. and he ll go through a turmoil saral ll create bad image of neil infrnt of radhika's family. and then comes sam to the rescue. in episode 3 i think sam told neil that she ll come to rishikesh fr him one day when he ll be sad. symbolic.. my predictions 😛
m still not over their bike ride 
..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
radhu is kicked out of the house in wich she iz living at a rainy night... she has no place to live... neil gives a friendly hand to her at tat time nd take her to his house as a frnd... his mothr starts liking her... thy share a gud frndship bond... nd thier story starts in his house... neil starts liking her but resisting himself as she is engaged...
howz tis??
Edited by ..krystal - 8 years ago
acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kruthi24

I would go with the first option...it seems quite probable. ..
Coz being the good guy Neil is he will keep a safe distance from her...though he likes her
And saral enter and he cant see his girl going through the tensions..

Let us enjoy the happy moments before all the tension starts ! 😆 I can already imagine Chasni giving Neil her wedding card and he tearing it in two 😆
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The things r quite predictable though everything has a probability factor untill ⭐️ CVs xperiment with the pairings😆 I seriously dnt want that xtra drama though its inevitable🥱
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it'll b a mixture of love..denial... jealousy... support... conquer etc..
Can't guess d original storyline but dego can say Saral is gonna play cupid in his style..😉 🤣
Presently enjoying n loving their scenes together..!