Remember Today???? - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Taklema

actually dear, his poems, stories n novels have been republished many a time. Even once i read Shonar Tori from his another book "Shancayta " but the book was a republished book.originally Shonar Tori and Manashi r individual books.
Yes... I am saying that his poems are divided into 7 catagories...Oishwarya Parba is one of that part...Both includes iin that catagory...
Originally posted by --Sush116--

Yes... I am saying that his poems are divided into 7 catagories...Oishwarya Parba is one of that part...Both includes iin that catagory...

I didn't knew about the Oishwarya Parba part but thanks to u now I know about it.
Surely i will remember
Tfs
By your thread i got to know more about him and learnt new words too.
Tfs againEdited by ShivaniLuvJA - 8 years ago
thanks for making this thread sush😊
Originally posted by --Sush116--

In bengali today dear...Yes... I agree..acording to english...he was born in 7th may...It's depend on U which U will maintain.bengali or english... But U respect him... That's enough.the purpose of this thread is not commenting...but remembering him😊😊
yup
He is the main epitom of bengali culture & literaturr,, spclly bengali songs, poem & stories r nthing widout tagore, I salute the personality & his versatality.. seriously I luv him, crazy fan of his songs & writings
Thnks for making dis thread dr I didn't know tht 2dy is his bday he was the grt & legendary writter I do love and respect his writing a lot..& thnks once again for making dis thread & updating our knowledge...!
TFS DI...😉
OUR HERO...😃
Thnx dear to send the pm to me.ya we remember the great poeit rabindranad Tagore. We salute the hero.love u.
Wonderful thread sush😊
He is a gr8 poet and he was the writer of such gr8 novels and our country's national anthem such a majestic personality😛
thnks 4 making dis thread dear