Jodha Akbar

Remember Today???? - Page 2

Taklema thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes.he is a great poet and writer.i read his many poems and story.even his poems and stories included in our text books in every class. The Shonar Tori is my favorite poem of him.me n my grandma listen his music almost everyday.we Bangladeshies also celebrating his birthday as Robindra Joynti today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forthislifeonly thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: RSlovesJA

Tks for the post dear... yes he is my fav poet also..

Mine too😊 πŸ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: Taklema

Yes.he is a great poet and writer.i read his many poems and story.even his poems and stories included in our text books in every class. The Shonar Tori is my favorite poem of him.me n my grandma listen his music almost everyday.we Bangladeshies also celebrating his birthday as Robindra Joynti today.

Not only in Bangladesh, In india too, specially in West Bengal , His works are included in Schhol & college syllabus... & Yes...I havn't used the word Rabindrajayanti...As it's specifically a bengali term...not an Indian term... Sonar tori...I love it...It's from Manasi Kabyagrantha na????I don't remember the book properly...Or Manasi is from sonar tori??? Pls enlighten me dear😊 πŸ˜Š
Edited by --Sush116-- - 8 years ago
Taklema thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Sush116--

Not only in Bangladesh, In india too, specially in West Bengal , His works are included in Schhol & college syllabus... & Yes...I havn't used the word Rabindrajayanti...As it's specifically a bengali term...not an Indian term... Sonar tori...I love it...It's from Manasi Kabyagrantha na????I don't remember the book properly...Or Manasi is from sonar tori??? Pls enlighten me dear😊 😊

Shonar Tori is the title poem of that book. about manashi I dont remember accurately but i think its also a individual book.
This content was originally posted by: Taklema

Shonar Tori is the title poem of that book. about manashi I dont remember accurately but i think its also a individual book.

Yeah!!!!!!! Now I remember.Both r differeent books... But both includes in his "Oishwarya Parba Kabyagrantha"
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for making this thread sush!
Yes I do remember this day and the great man...
The true Indian hero...
I love your dp!
it's Tagore's writing na?
I love all Rabindranath's writings!
Thanks for the pm!
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A very happy b'day to the legendary laureate... may God bless his soul with peace...
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_sonai

Thanks a lot for making this thread sush!
Yes I do remember this day and the great man...
The true Indian hero...
I love your dp!
it's Tagore's writing na?
I love all Rabindranath's writings!
Thanks for the pm!

Pls don't thnx Me..because it's not a grand thread... It is.umm...U can say...a short rememberance thread... & yes... My DP is his writing... & My siggy is also he...well...anyone can recognize himπŸ˜† πŸ˜†...& thnx for expressing Ur respect towards him😊 πŸ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: PRIAAMUNDHRA

A very happy b'day to the legendary laureate... may God bless his soul with peace...

I believe his great soul is in peace😊 πŸ˜Š
Taklema thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Sush116--

Yeah!!!!!!! Now I remember.Both r differeent books... But both includes in his "Oishwarya Parba Kabyagrantha"

actually dear, his poems, stories n novels have been republished many a time. Even once i read Shonar Tori from his another book "Shancayta " but the book was a republished book.originally Shonar Tori and Manashi r individual books.