Jamai Raja

What can we expect Next Week?

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is the first week, where we had no spoilers or segments about the upcoming week. 😭 We only had one spoiler on Tuesday that showed that Roshni finds out that it was Sid's plan to act as mental patient with memory loss. She explodes on Sid saying that she wasn't expecting this from him. But our Sid will make her understand why he did that. Other than that we don't know what will happen. I think Monday's epi will end when Rohsni finds out about her dad. But what would happen other than that? Can we expect any SidNi scene. Though this week, it was quite a surprise for us because we didn't know that we would get this kind of treat from the CVs, SidNi scenes, sass- jamai and many others. 😉 Do you guys think next week, we will also have surprising SidNI scenes?

Post your opinions! And increase the forum activity.
Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Next week will be Roshni knowing about her dad's truth and towards the end of the week, she may know about Sid - Shiv's plan.. Then she too may join them to patch up DuShi😊 So, this week probably will be Roshni and her dad interactions and since Sid would be roaming around in Patel house there is obviously going to be SidNi scenes..😊
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
may be sidni together will make the patels accept shiv 
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Next week i guess the comic level will go down a bit.. with Roshni getting to know that her dad is alive.. there will bi DurNi fight ðŸ¥³
And yeah then SidNi arguments, romance... they seem to do everything nowadays.. ðŸ˜† and yeah Roshni wil come to know about Sid-Shiv plan!
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I want mre of sidni scenes nxt week 😳
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope we get more sidni scenes bec shruti achint no one was shooting last week, so I have hope we get more sidni scenes and plus shiv scene 
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sid's sasurji's truth revelations😊
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raju_sky

I hope we get more sidni scenes bec shruti achint no one was shooting last week, so I have hope we get more sidni scenes and plus shiv scene

Yes none of them were shooting last week, anchint is in Paris and shruti said, she wasn't shooting. so finger crossed for SidNi scenes!