Posted: 8 years ago
When I was in class seven, my friends used to talk too much about Pyar ki ye ek kahani..I thought I must try it why people r so hyper abt the thought of this show...I started watching it after half the show was over 😆...And then...I myself am not sure when I started loving Vivian 😳...And its still going strong ❤️ 😛
Originally posted by SherlineKiVD

When I was in class seven, my friends used to talk too much about Pyar ki ye ek kahani..I thought I must try it why people r so hyper abt the thought of this show...I started watching it after half the show was over 😆...And then...I myself am not sure when I started loving Vivian 😳...And its still going strong ❤️ 😛
thanks for sharing 
Originally posted by sree.gattu

when saw VD in kasam se who always stood with Bani and gave respect as mother . eventhough he is a stepson , Bani Walia - Vicky Walia relation is like Krishna and yashodra . when he got misunderstanding about Bani's motherhood listening others talks , it's just that a kind of rootha aur nazar si bacha tha . because of him 9 saw ganga's few episodes . his character ended because of colors . they first selected VD as lead and suddenly kept ranrasiya's thankur as lead and wanted VD to play negative which he rejected . it's best decision of VD as he got PYKEK as Abhay . while watching him I came to know VD's name . saw MB for only VD and became fan of DVD .

thanks
Originally posted by ananya2010

I am a die hard DDian started watching MB only for Drashti and eventually started liking VD too.  I have not watched VD's previous show but my mother is a big fan of Drashti and Vivian from their previous shows and she calls VD as Vampire.
thanks
Originally posted by as-Sweet

me, since pkyek...
thanks
MB was the first Hindi serial I started watching. Hindi is not my mother tongue. We had few Hindi channels as a part of promotion deal from our cable service. One evening, when I was changing my channels looking something interesting to watch, I saw a this hot couple... There was something magical in the couple that forced me to continue watching it... They were mesmerizing... I didn't know the actors at all... It was the party night at RK mansion where superstar RK was introducing his newly wedded wife, madhubala ... I liked them especially their ego and attitude added to their style and beauty... Their fighting also had a style and class... After a few days, when I was gliding thru my channels, again I saw this couple... But, now Mr. RK was taking care of his unconscious Biwi in a studio... Both trapped there at night... Taking care and fighting at the same time... This time I fall in love with this couple... Then I looked up in YouTube and saw all the previous episodes... Searched up about the actors... From then on I am a hardcore fan of vivian and drashti...
Originally posted by karamukku

MB was the first Hindi serial I started watching. Hindi is not my mother tongue. We had few Hindi channels as a part of promotion deal from our cable service. One evening, when I was changing my channels looking something interesting to watch, I saw a this hot couple... There was something magical in the couple that forced me to continue watching it... They were mesmerizing... I didn't know the actors at all... It was the party night at RK mansion where superstar RK was introducing his newly wedded wife, madhubala ... I liked them especially their ego and attitude added to their style and beauty... Their fighting also had a style and class... After a few days, when I was gliding thru my channels, again I saw this couple... But, now Mr. RK was taking care of his unconscious Biwi in a studio... Both trapped there at night... Taking care and fighting at the same time... This time I fall in love with this couple... Then I looked up in YouTube and saw all the previous episodes... Searched up about the actors... From then on I am a hardcore fan of vivian and drashti...
thanks for sharing
I never watched a serial regularly .My son watched Tarak mehta n during the ad break he switched on colors.I saw Mb during that breaks .My son liked party promos n after that he started watching Mb n I liked the lead very much n watched it regularly. Watched the earlier episodes on YouTube. I am fan of did n vd .watched some episodes many times n watching retelecast on ristey regularly.
Originally posted by manna43

I never watched a serial regularly .My son watched Tarak mehta n during the ad break he switched on colors.I saw Mb during that breaks .My son liked party promos n after that he started watching Mb n I liked the lead very much n watched it regularly. Watched the earlier episodes on YouTube. I am fan of did n vd .watched some episodes many times n watching retelecast on ristey regularly.
thanks for sharing