Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
MB was the first soap I watched in tv. I knew nothing about DD, VD or any other actor. I fell in love with RK while watching MB. I thought this actor is good looking, handsome, hot n also an awesome actor. After that it is history...I became a big fan of Vivian Dsena.
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: silverfire

MB was the first soap I watched in tv. I knew nothing about DD, VD or any other actor. I fell in love with RK while watching MB. I thought this actor is good looking, handsome, hot n also an awesome actor. After that it is history...I became a big fan of Vivian Dsena.

thanks for sharing
meenji22 thumbnail
YE KYA NO VD FAN OR U DON'T WANT TO SHARE IT
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the post chotima 

will comments here in detail latar
meenji22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIMO9013

ok watch on tweet also
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

when saw VD in kasam se who always stood with Bani and gave respect as mother . eventhough he is a stepson , Bani Walia - Vicky Walia relation is like Krishna and yashodra . when he got misunderstanding about Bani's motherhood listening others talks , it's just that a kind of rootha aur nazar si bacha tha . because of him 9 saw ganga's few episodes . his character ended because of colors . they first selected VD as lead and suddenly kept ranrasiya's thankur as lead and wanted VD to play negative which he rejected . it's best decision of VD as he got PYKEK as Abhay . while watching him I came to know VD's name . saw MB for only VD and became fan of DVD .

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am a die hard DDian started watching MB only for Drashti and eventually started liking VD too.  I have not watched VD's previous show but my mother is a big fan of Drashti and Vivian from their previous shows and she calls VD as Vampire.
meenji22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIMO9013

where is your contribution u said u are vd mad
meenji22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya2010

I am a die hard DDian started watching MB only for Drashti and eventually started liking VD too.  I have not watched VD's previous show but my mother is a big fan of Drashti and Vivian from their previous shows and she calls VD as Vampire.

THANKS FOR SHARING