Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 (Page 92)

cocoamob Senior Member
cocoamob
cocoamob

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Feeling their little girl up in the clouds - that was sad and emotional but at the same time also peaceful? They were sharing the loss of their precious baby together as they could with no one else. Very beautifully written!
Having brothers, I can relate to Anjali and her relationship with her brother. You bring out the sibling relationship so welll - her joy at seeing her brother and sister-in-law, sharing her children with them, cooking what they love for them and most importantly immediately notices the tension and the distance between them. 

The yearning that Khushi has for a baby and being with Anjali's babies... But this time, Arnav is trying to be with her all the way!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu567Chokri_ASRHeavens_Flower

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged

lovely update.. Sid spoiled the plan of Arnav. oops..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chokri_ASR

vanility Senior Member
vanility
vanility

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Beautiful update.
Can't imagine n bare thr separation.

Chokri_ASR

luvbug IF-Dazzler
luvbug
luvbug

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hey You said this was going to be a light chap... i read may be half and im already crying Cry...
ok bk to the update ...

Chokri_ASR

Chokri_ASR IF-Rockerz
Chokri_ASR
Chokri_ASR

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

So finally the much needed healing has started for both Arnav and Khushi. I am so glad that Khushi opened up and is now not talking about leaving Arnav or divorcing him. It is one day at a time for both of them. And definitely staying with Anjali they are going to get more close and they hopefully will be on the same page as to how they should move forward in their relationship and marriage. 
It was so heart breaking to see Khushi feel Pari up in clouds. And Arnav was thinking about the same thing. Felt so bad for both of them when they talked about how they feel their daughter when they look out. The pain of losing a child always stays no matter how many days it has been but you need to move on and go ahead in life. Hopefully Khushi will understand this and will give another chance to their marriage. Arnav can't stand another blow of Khushi leaving after his mom and his daughter. 

PS:- Love the way you write Italian in the story. Do you know the language or you use google translate to translate the sentences. Just curious.

I will admit, I am enjoying incorporating Italian into this story as well. It has been so much fun. Yes I do know the language, I study it for four years in high school, then a year in college, which was ions back LOL  But I grew in Brooklyn in a Italian neighborhood. My childhood school best friend was Italian, and I became part of their family, like she did mine so know the culture.  They also invited me to Italy one summer where I spent a couple of months in their family home.  Though my Italian is rough now so ignore my grammar if it's wrong.

Thank you for recognizing it! HugTruly has brought back so many wonderful childhood memories.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellHeavens_FlowerArshi67PSharadacanapoem

Arshi67 IF-Rockerz
Arshi67
Arshi67

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chokri_ASRHeavens_Flower

Chokri_ASR IF-Rockerz
Chokri_ASR
Chokri_ASR

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anukap

res
unres
Dear Jigs, the chapter was heartening in the sense that Khushi and Arnav are now sharing their sorrows and mourning their unborn baby together and not in isolation. Their journey on the plane was so moving and then their meeting with anjali and her family was cathartic too. So Arnav is ready to go full throttle, but Khushi is still insecure and not letting go of her fears. Guess it's a work in progress and we have to be patient. hmmm. But you did a fabulous job of telling the story so realistically that one felt a part of them...I felt I was sitting and having that fabulous meal with all of them and listening to their their chatter. Oh, how i wish...anyway, if i can upload this link, i think I may have found the Mehra house for you.:)

Cheers!

Thank you so much for sharing, it means so much that you found a pic for the Mehra's house. The link won't be open, but I am attaching the link that you posted on the blog. Hopefully it works!

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 16 July 2015 at 9:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heavens_FlowerArshi67

meinfrau14 Senior Member
meinfrau14
meinfrau14

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
aww..such cute family scenes :)

Chokri_ASR

Go to top