Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 (Page 82)

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Most things break, including hearts. The lessons of life amount not to
wisdom, but to scar tissue and callus.

- Wallace Stegner

Jigs, I dont have words to say how well you describe pain and sorrow. 

Revealed not only reveals the depth of marriage and its hidden gems of wisdom, but as the story is progressing and layer by layer the story is getting peeled, I can see the hidden layers of loss and pain, the beauty of relationships be it friendship or love between siblings, and every update ends up giving me a new revelation and hidden beauty behind it. 

Pain and sorrow - Does the wounds inflicted on our heart and mind due to loss, pain and sorrow ever heal??? what is it about these never healing wounds which keep surfacing raw and fresh, every now and then. Are these really never healing???

Reading about Arnav and Khushi feeling Pari happily running around in the clouds made me think, will this couple's aching hearts ever be soothed?

But if accepting the grief and talking about it is the first step towards healing, then they are on the right path. I hope that they take these steps forward and never look back leading to more heart break.

The second part was all about the beauty of relationships and when how closeness brings about understanding each other's inner turmoils without expressing them.

The Mehras are such a lovable family. The bond shared by Anjali with her brother and bhabhi was indeed a treat to read.

Fell in love with Sidu and Bella. 

Now waiting for the healing to continue. 

Edited by canapoem - 03 June 2015 at 8:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellManKiBaathshyamiduttPdroverArshi67Chokri_ASRHeavens_Flower.LadyHitler.1chilly

..ri.. IF-Dazzler
..ri..
..ri..

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
superb update...
I feel a little development in their relationship..
loved the way anjali found out there is something wrong..
sid scenes was so cute..

Edited by ..ri.. - 02 June 2015 at 8:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chokri_ASR

sweety421 Goldie
sweety421
sweety421

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Wonderful update dear...

Edited by sweety421 - 03 June 2015 at 8:27am

Chokri_ASR

anukap Senior Member
anukap
anukap

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
res
unres
Dear Jigs, the chapter was heartening in the sense that Khushi and Arnav are now sharing their sorrows and mourning their unborn baby together and not in isolation. Their journey on the plane was so moving and then their meeting with anjali and her family was cathartic too. So Arnav is ready to go full throttle, but Khushi is still insecure and not letting go of her fears. Guess it's a work in progress and we have to be patient. hmmm. But you did a fabulous job of telling the story so realistically that one felt a part of them...I felt I was sitting and having that fabulous meal with all of them and listening to their their chatter. Oh, how i wish...anyway, if i can upload this link, i think I may have found the Mehra house for you.:)

Cheers!

Edited by anukap - 03 June 2015 at 4:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu567Chokri_ASRArshi67

pravallika IF-Dazzler
pravallika
pravallika

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
UnRes :) 
This update  even though started on a painful note with kushi and arnav imagining pari in the clouds, it ended on a joyful  and lovely note " anything for you my love".. there is so much of love and promise  felt in that one sentence  of arnav...
arnav taking anjali in a bear hug after a long meet was very sweet  and siblings  bonding is always very cute..
Both of them are trying hard not to show their pain and emotions in front of the family but anjali felt something afoot..
i loved the way arnav is trying  to ask kushi with his silent gestures  " is she fine"??? Which shows his love and concern for her in every moment of their life...
anjali's kids are adorable.. 
arnav and kushi's  little moment started and banggg.. i was so disappointed. . Usually its always anjali's job to disturb  but this time for a change its her son.. lol..
I'm  glad I felt a little change in the dynamics of arshi's relation.. but only I'm imagining things or is it really changing. .. only you can answer.
Thanx for the pm and the beautiful and slightly  light hearted update jigs :D

Edited by pravallika - 04 June 2015 at 1:08am

Chokri_ASR

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
There is something about the family. It brings out the best in you and makes you forget all the issues when  you meet them. Its always a happy time isn't and that is what Arnav and Khushi felt. Both were genuinely happy despite everything that was happening in their lives; despite their recently shared grief. One have to get out of that daily rut to experience something else and am glad that they chose it with family. Anjali here is a typical sweet sister. Who can gauge the undercurrent of the couple just looking at them and that shows how well the family is bound together. 
Like Arnav even i am wondering how did Khushi take care of that little baby despite her grief Shocked 

Frustration that you showed in travel; those images in cloud; they both discussing what they see in cloud; sleeping on each other's shoulder - Can any one even think that this couple is on the verge of divorceConfused It was a picture perfect sleep there JigsBig smile and then the end with kids disturbing THE MOMENTLOL LOL. I am sure that kids have the super power to know when their parents/couple are having their MOMENTS so that they can disturb it easily.AngryLOL (Seems like you and Mira had ganged up to show this to their readers who regardless experience it in their daily livesCry )

Saying that I could see the first ray of sunshine through the window (a hope today) with  Anything for you my love Heart Big smile

Beautiful updateClap

Regarding your survey - Answer is depends but most of the time speaking with families makes it worst as we have to deal with not just our issues but nagging questions of families aswellConfused

Ps Thanks for translation. It made it easy read without help from googleEmbarrassed

Edited by -Bhavi - 02 June 2015 at 5:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu567Chokri_ASRHeavens_Flower

tvmania Goldie
tvmania
tvmania

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Finally Unresed after reading all the 12 chapters which took me more than 3 hours to complete reading + 3 cups of Bournvita (I have no complains on that)... LOL When ever I like a story I am so drown into it that I feel like I am watching some movie!!!

When I started reading first chapter I was unable to understand anything I mean it was so confusing for me as to whether it's Arnav or Khushi pov , guess my kidney has stopped understanding IF fictions after few months OuchDead

Each and every chapter had its own spice be it taunting, guilt or love  was beautifully written. The way khushi has been longing for Arnav and his care be it a note for that matter was so touching. In this fiction I feel the entertaining part is Aman and Lavanya and I dont know why but I am loving Aman more than Arnav Wink...  And you named the kid Akash Shocked I never expected that. I hope Arnav gets into his ASR avatar to kick off Alisha  it would be nice if it's filmy style just like Sameer Tongue

You have chosen a very sensitive topic in this fiction on relationship, children, siblings comparison. I have seen couples in my life giving away their relationship just because they dont have time, or parents comparing their own kids at some point of time in their life whcih is good sometimes but not always ... We do truely know that it's Arnav - Khushi Hamesha so at the end it will be (should be) happy ending but I guess every story be it fiction, novel or article gives you a message and this fiction is giving you a strong message to sort out things in your life , give them a chance rather than keeping quiet be it any kind of relationship for that matter. Rishtein mitti ki tarah hotein hai mil jaye toh mitti hi hota par kho jaye toh sona hai!!

I knew you are an amazing writer Clap, I would never get tired to say that and this fiction shows it all. You have brought in a lot of changes in this fiction with polls which is good to know on other person's POV. I hope you bring out their flashback on how they had met for the first time as I would really want to read as to how they had fallen for each other.   I would be glued to read on ways how Arnav bring back their relationship in track and I hope they do have a complete family...

Shalu

Edited by tvmania - 03 June 2015 at 9:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chokri_ASRHeavens_Flower

dewdropangel Groupbie
dewdropangel
dewdropangel

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I read the chapter few days back and it was so touching that it left me in tears... u r a great writer.one who can bring out raw emotions within a reader while reading. Upate soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu567Chokri_ASR

Go to top