Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 53

divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing update πŸ˜› very emotional πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I hope after this, khushi will think of giving their relation a chance now πŸ˜Š I am happy that arnav didn't think of going to New YorkπŸ˜ƒ that was one confusion due to which khushi went back into her shell in the party..thanku soo much for the PMs πŸ˜ƒlooking forward 2 read more πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hats of u to write this imotional part so butifuly
I cry lot during reading
Its  good that they talk finally
As a mother i can well undrstnd khushi feelings
Butifuly writen
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for the delay in commenting. I was out on holidays for a week.
Update was  too emotional and you were outstanding in writing such a chapter. I was crying all the time while reading. 
No words how I felt. It's very impossible to even feel the loss for the one who lost their child even if it's unborn.
Can understand why Khushi build walls around her but arnav should have understood her condition. But glad that finally they are talking through. It's better late then never.
Thanks for writing such marvellous chapter.
Thanks for pm too.
sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This has been my favourite chapter so far. The intensity with which the emotions spiralled out was raw. Your description of their loss was so vivid and upto the mark that I could literally feel everything hapenning in front of my eyes. It was as if I lived their life, with them, for those few minutes. Take a bow Jigs!

Its quite clear where the roots of their grief and separation stem from. It's as if with Pari, they had send away their normalacy as well. We have seen them grief the loss of their once unbreakable bond from different perspectives of a man and woman. But today, we saw them whimper on their permanent loss of losing their little Princess as parents who never got a chance to tell their baby girl how much she matters. From being on different sides of the line they have come to the same side and I hope they get their deserved closure on this part of the past.

I am not quite sure how things go from here but I hope it becomes a little better for them. They are now privy to when and how everything started falling apart so I hope they learn to deal with their differences soon.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. πŸ˜Š
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: canapoem

He took slow steps, stopping in the middle of the room, right where the cradle used to be. But now it was put away in the closet, probably never to be used.

Jigs, why does he say that the cradle will probably never be used?

Did the doctors say that its hard for Khushi to conceive again? Is there something which Arnav knows and Khushi does not?

That's where his frame of mind was at that specific moment when he walked inside the room... the uncertainty after how long it took them to conceive and losing the baby. Also where there marriage stands today. It's a mix of things that is making him think the probability of having children is unlikely.

Hope that answers your question πŸ˜Š

Thank you noting these details that I think as I write word for word. πŸ€—
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Chokri_ASR

That's where his frame of mind was at that specific moment when he walked inside the room... the uncertainty after how long it took them to conceive and losing the baby. Also where there marriage stands today. It's a mix of things that is making him think the probability of having children is unlikely.

You are welcome Jigs. πŸ€—

I usually end up reading each of your update 2 -3 times atleast, so kind of start noticing these tiny details by the time I am done reading it. πŸ˜Š
ragvir92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unreserved on page 61
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374237&PID=123099827&#p123099827
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: canapoem

You are welcome Jigs. πŸ€—

I usually end up reading each of your update 2 -3 times atleast, so kind of start noticing these tiny details by the time I am done reading it. πŸ˜Š

Now that is very humbling to hear as a writer, and I am honored... thank you Kavi, you are such a sweetheart! πŸ€—

ragvir92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chokri_ASR

Di Glad that you clarified
So hopefully they can still have a child right
 I was very afraid f this fact only
Because arhi truly deserve the happiness of having their own chid after these hardships
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing update.. mourning their unborn daughter after almost 2 years.. ARSHI have taken a step together to save their dying marriage.. loved the update..

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š