Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DilLoveRomance thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Through this update you have fgiven an insight into the couples feelings after losing their baby no matter at what age 
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I can see how painfully they both have been going through. Finally they able to mourn their baby together! hope they will slowly reconcile and progress further

Yet beautiful and sad update

thanks for pm xx
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Some writing pieces, simply leave you feeling numb... and that is what I am feeling at the moment. Sometimes, despite knowing the facts, anticipating what is to come... when you read through something so well-written, it makes you feel emotions that are settled down in a tiny corner of your heart. Your beautiful writing made me experience Khushi's pain, Jigs... despite my trauma being different... I can feel her sadness and agony.

Life truly is unpredictable and when you think you have it all planned... it bums you with something extremely unexpected. All I can say is that life goes on, but the experiences you live through always remain with you... some like happy memories and some nasty scars that are a constant reminder of you sorrow. The world around does play its hand in rubbing salts to your wounds and it is easier said than done... for anyone to move on after such traumatic experience.

I am glad that... even though after two years... Khushi and Arnav have finally let each other into their deepest pain... sharing it will only make them bond tighter... I do hope that the healing has begun and it will help them in sorting out the differences between them that time has created. I had read through this quote a while ago and it has stayed in my mind for a long time and I always wondered if it is true... but in these circumstances, I am reminded of how perfect it is. 

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight."
Edited by mints23 - 8 years ago
maitricuteheart thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update was filled with whirlpool of emotions.. awesome writing and story depicting...waiting already!!
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh so sad n emotional well written chapter the words you wrote were like it was really happening between a couple n we can feel their sorrow,while reading i had tears in my eyes.
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was brilliantly written,  Jigs.
Such a well written description of a couple's pain at losing a child.
I felt for them.
They were already going through a lot.
They had lost Arnav's Ma some time back.
And here they got a chance at happiness.
Something good they were looking forward to.
And the child left them both crying. 
It must have been so difficult to contend with such pain
No wonder they dealt with it the way they could.
But now its good they talked about it.
And spoke about their pain and anguish and helped and lent support to each other.
Hopefully now the mending of their broken mariage will begin.
Waiting to see how you take it further.
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Res
Will not be able to read this till tomorrow 😒. Regarding your poll not sure as I am fortunate enough to not have any miscarriage within family or friend so have no clue what people may or may not experience😕

Edited.

Jigs I had tears in my eyes reading this update and that shows that you have done marvelous job in depicting the grief of parents. 👏 Especially I am one of the person who does not dwell on grief for longer. But then every person is different and have different ways to overcome grief.
 A grief is a grief- be it for a unborn child or the child that had gone through the normal cycle of birth and it takes courage of all the parties involved, their comfort and most important communicating with each other to get over it. So finally the much required conversation happened😃 Does it matter whose fault it was when the Anhoni was done?😕 but then again human mind have to blame someone for things like this and the grieving mother went in a shell of her own shutting everybody and every one out to ensure that people around her does not give her unwanted sympathy. Can we blame her?😕 😕 

After reading the update I am just confused as to if the technology has made us crippled? When i had conceived the only time i had Ultra sound done was at the 3rd month and then 7th month i think siting that its bad for babies. So people beside myself was not that much attached to the child physically because they can not see it or hear it only thing was they can feel when the child would move. They could only hear the heart beat at my monthly check up. So were this couple connected to their child at this level was due to the technology or is this every parent who undergoes miscarrying child have same emotions?

Another point is that these days we do not listen to our parents. I know my mom and MIL were so strict that we were not allowed to even buy a piece of cloth for the child before they born citing that its an apshakun. I know i am sounding like the oldies here but reading your update it tells me that they were right at their place😕 as this will lead to difficulty in getting out of the undesired phase if God forbid something goes wrong with the child. 

With the hope that this conversation will show them the much awaited road of happiness will await for the your next update. 

PS - Sorry for my ramblings here. But I could not stop 😳

Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago
Phoenixrises thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very emotionally draining. I felt exhausted reading it, I don't know how you wrote it or how parents around the world feel when they actually go through the loss.
I'm studying medicine and I see abortions happening and still births, and it's definitely hard to watch.
Very well written. Thank you for the PM.
Update again soon.
lalarukh thumbnail
simply hats off to u...i am short of words in ur praise...brilliant ...brilliant
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Losing the baby was traumatic that led to breakdown of their marriage. May be grieving together will solve their insecurities and communication problem. I hope everything is uphill now. 
Thanks for amazing update.