ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 40

Posted: 8 years ago
A very painful chapter indeed! It's never easy to read through the pain! But very well written.
I think everyone reacts to pain differently. Some are open about it, some react inwardly, some are brave enough to overcome it and some just crumble under it. I am not sure if Arnav and Khushi have ever discussed their emotional suffering after the loss of their baby with each other, they just seem to have braved it all alone and drifted away from their most strongest support - each other! Having said that, there in no right or wrong way to react to your suffering. Whatever your reaction is, it is just the right one at that time!
good one.. so intense and emotional..
beautfiully written dear...
awesome update...and it is so touching to c both of them r suffering equally...
I believe they both have been going through the same pain, it's just that the way they have come to deal with is very different. It's apparent that had they spoken their hearts out and shared their grief earlier, they would have been in a much better mental state today. But now after having realized the biggest blunder that resulted into the fall of their marriage, I hope they take a clue and talk about all their differences openly. That, in a true sense, would mark the beginning of their efforts towards saving their marriage.

Losing their child is the most unfortunate thing that could happen to a couple, especially when the baby's mere 4 month presence has already had them weaving their lives around the tiny tot. Their grief and sadness comes from deep within them and it will take a lot of time for them to set things right.
I believe, Lavanya and Aman's presence has always played a significant role in their lives. Infact it was only after Arnav-khushi visited the Mathurs and spent time with the kids that they realised what could have gone wrong in their past.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. πŸ˜Š
Waves...

Khushi: 
"My baby..."  
I sobbed quietly... Unable to contain my happiness
It was such a blessing... I marveled at it's loveliness
I hold you lovingly... With everything turning to tenderness
It was such a joy... You took away my childlessness

Arnav:
"Il mio bambino..."
I rejoice merrily... You took away my sadness
It was such a delight...I thank this blessedness
I await impatiently... You are my guiding brightness
It was such a pleasure...I am impatient with cheerfulness

Arshi:
"We're having a baby!"
We exclaim brightly... You are our hopefulness
It is such a euphoric... We feel blessed with goodness
We adjust deftly...There is a sense of helplessness
It is such a responsibility... We accept with graciousness

Arnav:
"Il mio bambino..."
I cry brokenly... You took away my happiness
It is with tears... I say goodbye with lifelessness
I despair silently... You broke all my peacefulness
It is with sorrow... I say I am missing your presentness

Khushi: 
"My baby..."  
I sobbed quietly... Unable to contain my sadness
It is so sad... You wiped away my rightfulness
It is with difficulty... I must bid goodbye prettiness
It is heartbreaking... My future is clocked in darkness

Originally posted by LadyR

' The idea is to write it, so that people hear it, and it slides through the brain straight to the heart..'  Maya Angelou

This is what you do with each update you present to us.. I know you'll not disappoint your readers

@Red and Bold, I just wish that there are "million and million" 'Like' button to say how much this quote is in alignment with Revealed...

Originally posted by Heavens_Flower

Waves...

Khushi: 
"My baby..."  
I sobbed quietly... Unable to contain my happiness
It was such a blessing... I marveled at it's loveliness
I hold you lovingly... With everything turning to tenderness
It was such a joy... You took away my childlessness

Arnav:
"Il mio bambino..."
I rejoice merrily... You took away my sadness
It was such a delight...I thank this blessedness
I await impatiently... You are my guiding brightness
It was such a pleasure...I am impatient with cheerfulness

Arshi:
"We're having a baby!"
We exclaim brightly... You are our hopefulness
It is such a euphoric... We feel blessed with goodness
We adjust deftly...There is a sense of helplessness
It is such a responsibility... We accept with graciousness

Arnav:
"Il mio bambino..."
I cry brokenly... You took away my happiness
It is with tears... I say goodbye with lifelessness
I despair silently... You broke all my peacefulness
It is with sorrow... I say I am missing your presentness

Khushi: 
"My baby..."  
I sobbed quietly... Unable to contain my sadness
It is so sad... You wiped away my rightfulness
It is with difficulty... I must bid goodbye prettiness
It is heartbreaking... My future is clocked in darkness

Re Re  πŸ‘ 
It's a pleasure floating in the maze of your words, being gently tossed by the ebb and flow of the tides of your verse. 
Update sooon. waiting desperately for it

Hey Jigs...How is it going?

Firstly, I'm so sorry...for the prolonged absence and lack of comments. AD has been quite hectic and I've just been sleeping in all the free time I get. πŸ˜³

I have just caught up with the updates properly. They have been a couple of really emotional chapters.

Coming to the updates, if I haven't said it enough, I love the relationship Arnav-Khushi share with Aman-Lavanya and the boys. They're like family. Always there in time of need - good times and bad ones, too.

I understand Khushi's avoidance of confrontation. I guess she wants to close herself off to any more pain and hurt or finding out that her hopes were baseless. She feels she has already lost Arnav emotionally and the physical and legal separation is just going to seal the deal. And, that is what she fears most I believe.

I hope she goes with her heart and gives their marriage and Arnav another chance.

Initially I had thought that the baby issue is one of, if not the major cause of the rift between them. Personally, I don't think a child is what makes, sustains or breaks a marriage. Here too, I guess that is not THE issue. The main issue is failure to communicate properly, I think. Emotional distance and lack of communication have amplified all the problems in their life.

Your description of their pain and grief is heart-wrenching. 😭 I know that they know in their heart that the only way to get through this is together.  I just hope they act on that and begin with facing their demons, as Khushi puts it.

Wonderful writing as always, Jigs! πŸ‘ Looking forward to the next update. Hope to be around more henceforth.