Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 (Page 28)

pravallika IF-Dazzler
pravallika
pravallika

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:18am | IP Logged
The three "C" s what you mentioned  in the beginning  of the update are the pillars for any strong relationship. . If any one C is missing, 4th C follows that.. Cracks in the walls of the steady relation.. kushi though followed it religiously  in her profession, she didn't  follow even one in her relation.. It happened from both the sides.. even arnav was lacking in all this... 
so many times we assume things without  knowing the truth and blame others.. this will not happen when both of them communicate and confront  everything  with each other. . 
I'm glad both realised it and arnav is working towards it..
The best  part was kids asking kushi about how much she loves arnav... she is not ready to confess..
But I'm becoming  very restless  to know what happened  two years   back.. and also to know the answer for arnav's last question 
Great job jigs.. you are sending a wonderful  message  through  this story, that how much it  affects the relations when you don't communicate and confront.. 
Waiting for the next update. .
Thanx for the pm..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chokri_ASRHeavens_Flower

addicted25 Senior Member
addicted25
addicted25

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Jigs this was just so telling on the fact that these two love each other so much, yet she doesnt want to talk to him about it. So about a couple of years ago, not only did they lose his mother, who lived with them, and they both adored, something happened , either she lost a baby or realised she couldnt have one. With him grieving his mothers death, trying to get his building built, he wasnt there for her whan she needed him to be.

The way the children asked them if they were married, showed that they havent been baby sitting together for a long time.The fact that it was date night and she decided to baby sit and then didnt text or call him to cancel 'their' plans tells me that she has dealt with being alone for so long. But the fact that he took her breath away as when she came home, her look that told him she still loves him says that somewhere deep down she lives him, and is heartbroken that she cant have children. I say she not they, hence I think she is telling hm to leave her and have a family of his own?

I know that they are fictional (shock, horror , gasp Shocked ) but your writing makes me believe that they are real, two people trying to muddle through life and whats been dealt to them, yes there would always be blame apportioned to someone, but there are two sides to every story. Jigs I somehow feel we are missing Arnavs point on view as to why he realises they were in trouble but I know you will balance this out as you have been doing. THANK YOU. I know writing takes a lot of effort in AD, but to give us a weekly update means so much. Hugs x Hug

Edited by addicted25 - 15 May 2015 at 6:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chokri_ASR

Arshi67 IF-Rockerz
Arshi67
Arshi67

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Writerji I want a teaser. Bas kehdiya! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smanChokri_ASRHeavens_Flower

Arshi67 IF-Rockerz
Arshi67
Arshi67

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Chokri_ASRHeavens_Flower

Chokri_ASR IF-Rockerz
Chokri_ASR
Chokri_ASR

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi67

Writerji I want a teaser. Bas kehdiya! 

Yes yes yes... I am working on it Embarrassed

Heavens_FlowerArshi67

Chokri_ASR IF-Rockerz
Chokri_ASR
Chokri_ASR

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Oh I like this... will have to add to my library...LOL

Heavens_FlowerArshi67

Arshi67 IF-Rockerz
Arshi67
Arshi67

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chokri_ASR

Oh I like this... will have to add to my library...LOL

Teaser do, gif lo!   LOL
Deal?

Chokri_ASRHeavens_Flower

Chokri_ASR IF-Rockerz
Chokri_ASR
Chokri_ASR

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
This teaser is dedicated to psarada and LadyR, how could I not post one after the request you made with your wonderful comments. Absolutely loved it! I hope it's worthy for you both to get you through next week...Wink

Teaser - Chapter 10

She had to get away.

"Khushi..." His voice cracking, pleading not to walk away.

Realization hitting them both sharply of how their marriage had been impacted over the years. But he needed to clear up the misunderstanding which continued to come in their way.

He reached out for her hand, wanting to take her in his arms.

She needed him.

And he needed her.

But she shook her head, stepping away from him.

At this point there was nothing left to say without hurting the other. And she didn't have the energy to fight.

Not with the wounds opening up which had carefully been kept closed.

She took a deep breath, to push back her own tears, seeing the unmistakable sheen in his eyes.

Yes... she had to get away, for both of their sakes.

She stared at him for a moment, then turned away, refusing to stop as he continued to call out her name.

Taking quick strides out of the kitchen, she made her way upstairs towards their bedroom. But her steps slowed down, reaching the top of the landing.

Her heart skipped a beat, stopping in front of the closed door, next to their bedroom.

She froze in place, as her eyes fell on the door. Swallowing painfully, she raised her hand slowly placing it on the solid wood in front of her.

But she closed her eyes, as the tears finally spilled over. The memories flooding back shattering her already broken heart, as she caressed the door.

"My baby..."  

She sobbed quietly, sliding down in front of the door, clutching her stomach.

The pain still raw almost two years later...

And there you have it a small glimpse, but a little revelation. It's least I could with that cliffhanger.  So happy speculating and I will see you hopefully Tuesday with the update.

Thank you for being amazing readers!

Love always
Jigs 

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna7chinnimunniaziiianooopudi69sunshaeyRita27irama1Khushi_raiizadaArshinmesangeethbalanaj84melanie64fanfollowerArchu61goyalkalpna123ifeshayecheriebinnyanamika00manusmithclC3_IFshyamiduttTinkJiaUV_ArshiIpKkNdSaRunArHisreeanshuinamajarOng18Crystalcrazedeesha1989inlovewithtvkkaty185Arshi2503RainyDaystinklebydivya_divsmehreenl86iulia05spanny93RealityTruthbarbiebalaDilLoveRomanceship13sweety421WanieAkizh72maitricuteheartChocolate_barunAish002Savera84nik1310BroknAngelMxk3444LadyRwildandsweetarchminkshubhanjliSwaran13rizibsarbifsaal044sagarpatadiaAMAL722pinklySarunArshiIpkunna_178malosesammymashararnavN0306ragvir92paddu503koiskranjanatripathiorchids8888pravallikajessjazzroshaanmaverickmartinswatim318shiv456mehak06lechuarshichotidesi..ri..barsha_dashrk2127sarita_barunPdrovershubhi15IronButterflyyeshyeshnaluvbugsaschadeskushiarnav1archnahardik123varsha2KDhoney-sweetyHeavens_Flowersuji5mahrusweetycandyjanArshi67Aisha1996jdukePinky.RaizadaGAURI29Kishmishlalarukhaaytsmanblue_rose1605ArjuhisisChitraFPSharada-afsha-canapoempup03sunitikapoor-Roshini-seeta_naipsnishu_shornaranogillShiningHeartsMysticRiver

Go to top