Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 (Page 20)

Mirabell Senior Member
Mirabell
Mirabell

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by mints23

he friendship between Mathurs and Raizadas is so thick and it makes me wonder why Aman and Lavanya did not intervene in the last two years when their friends were drifting apart. Its weird for them not to discuss their personal problems... especially considering I cling to my best friend for smallest of the issues. 

The part with Akash, Akhil and Arhi was absolutely so adorable. I could easily picture them as their kids. The bond so strong and love so deep, I am amazed at the kind if distance Arnav has created between Khushi and him that he barely had any idea of the happenings in her life. 

Hi mints,
@ bold, i have wondered that too. unless she just cannot bring herself to discuss personal issues with anyone? that is a really sad way to be, but unfortunately there are people like that. 

@ red, my understanding is that while arnav lost himself in his project, kushi quietly withdrew. and it definitely didn't help that she didn't open a discussion about the other woman, but instead accused him... i understand that losing a parent is tough and each one handles it differently. and patience is what is needed to help them get back on track. true, a lot of one's attempts might be ignored. but remembering it is a phase that will eventually come to pass is necessary. the goal is to help the other person and that is the only thing that should matter.

and regarding arnav not being aware of the happenings in kushi's life, i truly don't find it strange or unacceptable. my husband has a very demanding job, and he is a workaholic. for all important matters, his side of the family leave their messages with me, because they know  - either he won't remember or won't respond in time. over the years, i have taken on all the responsibility, learnt to filter what he needs to know and what can wait. and i am not alone, quite a few of my cousins, and friends are in the same boat. and we are ok with it, with no sadness attached. it helps the men stay focused, and not worry unnecessarily. i guess it is the mind set. we can work to strengthen the ties or let it snag. but lack of communication, expecting one to read minds should never be acceptable. 

kk

I have always surprised myself every time the things I choose to share with my best friend (we go back so many decades that if I told you how many I would be carbon-dating myself! Wink) and things I choose not to, not because I don't trust her to keep her confidence. Friendships and marriages are very different things. They never remain static (in the sense that) they change with time, age, and experience and friends change too, although what is fundamentally the same will always remain. And when I do tell her about something that happened a while ago, she knows that I chose not to confide in her at that time. And most importantly, she understands. 

Marriages are the toughest things to understand, and this is, of course, my opinion. If there is a manual out there that seems to work for all couples I would love to know! LOL 

I just felt like joining this conversation briefly... I am so glad that this story is making people talk! That's the power of the story itself, but most importantly, it is the calibre of writing that gets people out of the woodwork! So, Kudos to you my Writerji! You have all of us talking about things that are making us think, push our buttons!! Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamiduttkushikumariChokri_ASRHeavens_FlowerArshi67canapoem

WriterMeera Goldie
WriterMeera
WriterMeera

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Interesting update as always! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chokri_ASR

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mirabell

Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by mints23

Hi mints,
@ bold, i have wondered that too. unless she just cannot bring herself to discuss personal issues with anyone? that is a really sad way to be, but unfortunately there are people like that. 

@ red, my understanding is that while arnav lost himself in his project, kushi quietly withdrew. and it definitely didn't help that she didn't open a discussion about the other woman, but instead accused him... i understand that losing a parent is tough and each one handles it differently. and patience is what is needed to help them get back on track. true, a lot of one's attempts might be ignored. but remembering it is a phase that will eventually come to pass is necessary. the goal is to help the other person and that is the only thing that should matter.

and regarding arnav not being aware of the happenings in kushi's life, i truly don't find it strange or unacceptable. my husband has a very demanding job, and he is a workaholic. for all important matters, his side of the family leave their messages with me, because they know  - either he won't remember or won't respond in time. over the years, i have taken on all the responsibility, learnt to filter what he needs to know and what can wait. and i am not alone, quite a few of my cousins, and friends are in the same boat. and we are ok with it, with no sadness attached. it helps the men stay focused, and not worry unnecessarily. i guess it is the mind set. we can work to strengthen the ties or let it snag. but lack of communication, expecting one to read minds should never be acceptable. 

kk

I have always surprised myself every time the things I choose to share with my best friend (we go back so many decades that if I told you how many I would be carbon-dating myself! Wink) and things I choose not to, not because I don't trust her to keep her confidence. Friendships and marriages are very different things. They never remain static (in the sense that) they change with time, age, and experience and friends change too, although what is fundamentally the same will always remain. And when I do tell her about something that happened a while ago, she knows that I chose not to confide in her at that time. And most importantly, she understands. 

Marriages are the toughest things to understand, and this is, of course, my opinion. If there is a manual out there that seems to work for all couples I would love to know! LOL 

I just felt like joining this conversation briefly... I am so glad that this story is making people talk! That's the power of the story itself, but most importantly, it is the calibre of writing that gets people out of the woodwork! So, Kudos to you my Writerji! You have all of us talking about things that are making us think, push our buttons!! Clap

i don't share everything with my friend all the time either! i especially do when i need to know if my actions/ thoughts are ok, or need to be revisited! new friends come in, and somehow we connect. some old friends remain, not all. and sometimes all we need is a sounding board. there is one friend now, who listens, thinks over and calls me back with a non biased view. very rare, a treasure i intend to keep...

marriage to me, is just two people living together and making every day work. be it with what each has to do for themselves, or the house, or as a couple.. to name a few. challenging definitely, given that it is two different personalities with different opinions coming together. i like figuring out and trying to do the right thing. not so sure i would like a manual, mira! won't that be boring? besides wouldn't that prompt us into doing something out of the box (or book)?Wink

kk

Edited by kushikumari - 12 May 2015 at 5:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamiduttMirabellChokri_ASRHeavens_Flowercanapoem

sarita_barun IF-Dazzler
sarita_barun
sarita_barun

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
I'm really glad this was my 2800th post. 
This story always manages to seep into your mind and get under your skin. I think because the story, its so real from the very start.   
Loved seeing Arnav and Khushi's interaction with the kids, it just showed what could have been their life had it happened their way.
Khushi has a lot on her plate, she is emotionally spent, after spending so much time behaving and detaching yourself like that, it takes a lot of time and being out of the comfort zone to relaunch yourself back into society and spending time with him.
And the biggest question, if there were children involved, would the divorce decision be as necessary as it was without children, further binding them together. 

Edited by sarita_barun - 12 May 2015 at 5:54pm

Chokri_ASR

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
My unres on page 14.

Akhil and Akash look so cute and Mathur residence too is awesome. 

Edited by canapoem - 12 May 2015 at 6:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chokri_ASRHeavens_Flower

seshatree IF-Dazzler
seshatree
seshatree

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
very very touching...

Chokri_ASR

archmink Goldie
archmink
archmink

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
the time spent with the children just left me in awe of the moment ... its time like this that they might realize what they are lacking in their life ... I just adore akash's pic .. and akki and khushi's moment at the end just melted my heart... left me in tears too...
I just cant wait to read next wks part cuz I jsust desperately wants to know what happened two years ago and why did she frizzed in the toy store when they were shopping
very very nice and emotional part

Chokri_ASR

manugan Senior Member
manugan
manugan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update! Can't wait for next update!

Chokri_ASR

Go to top