Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 (Page 19)

divya_divs Senior Member
divya_divs
divya_divs

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
awesome updateTongue I was wondering why arshi don't have children since the beginning of this storySmile Now you are finally revealing the truth behind itSmilecan't wait 2 read more

Edited by divya_divs - 12 May 2015 at 1:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chokri_ASR

teekay Goldie
teekay
teekay

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
That was beautiful and cruel at the same time. It has been two years since WHAT. A miscarriage? An abortion?

Chokri_ASR

Lovelyday Goldie
Lovelyday
Lovelyday

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Those kids r so lucky to get the love of extra set of lovely people - that's what this update screamed at me:)... How amazing r they who have so much love for children it almost aches to see them without their own .. Amazing update!! Touched my heart ...
Btw,, loving the Italian lessons .. Arnav sounds that much more sexy speaking Italian ..

Chokri_ASR

ammullu1 Senior Member
ammullu1
ammullu1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I really really enjoyed Arshis time the kids...it is so beautifully written,I read twice already.now thank u

Chokri_ASR

Javeria3991 IF-Rockerz
Javeria3991
Javeria3991

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update 
jeeti hun main, bas tujhe dekhakar is toote dil ka sahaara hai tu
This line overwhelmed me for khushi and Arnav, specifically for khushi. A man doesn't become a father until he hold him/er but a woma became a mother as soon she get a hintof the child's existence. 
I winder what had happened two years ago. 
can't wait to read more. 

Chokri_ASR

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kclovearshi

Those kids are so adorable; the whole family scene was so endearing, totally loved it..
The classic case of Mac & cheese and broccoli; Arnav is too good with the kids, they didn't even realize they eating itWink

Kiss & baby?! LOLAkhil  is too inquisitive for a 4 year old or may be he asked that Qn when he was two Year old after Aakash appeared in his mom's tummy Wink He is applying the same logic to get a cousinLOL

Hmm.. He wants a baby; she wants a baby; toh problem kya hain? Now it is unlikely an abortion happened because both want it; if it is miscarriage then it is unfortunate but Arnav is not the who is at fault other than the drifting apart part.. Does she think he drifted apart because he wanted a baby and she couldn't give him one so now wants to leave him so he can have a baby from another?AngryShocked

In that case, I will want to wring Khushi's neck LOL

The options are endless, fertility treatments, IVF, surrogacy and finally adoption and both are rich so..

Wonderful update Jigs!!

@ bold, exactly. so not being able to conceive is not something to mope about. 

Chokri_ASR

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mints23

There were so many parts in this update that had me overwhelmed with emotion. Seeing the efforts from Arnav over the last week, Khushi seems to be finally questioning her decision. She is fighting an inner battle to come to term with the sudden changes in their relationship. From love and warmth it had turned to lonely and cold... and now the sunshine seemed to be filtering in again. She is having a tough time dealing with the man she fell in love with and silently still is.

he friendship between Mathurs and Raizadas is so thick and it makes me wonder why Aman and Lavanya did not intervene in the last two years when their friends were drifting apart. Its weird for them not to discuss their personal problems... especially considering I cling to my best friend for smallest of the issues. Anyways, its better late than never and I can only hope that Arnav's love will be enough to thaw the chill around Khushi's heart, that seems to have stopped living.

The part with Akash, Akhil and Arhi was absolutely so adorable. I could easily picture them as their kids. The bond so strong and love so deep, I am amazed at the kind if distance Arnav has created between Khushi and him that he barely had any idea of the happenings in her life. The glimpse into the past gave me an insight that they both did want kids and tried for it too. Is it that she cannot conceive? Or something happened that Arnav is unaware of... I really hope that she talks her heart out to him... It is high time... and if she wants to divorce him just because she can't give him a child then it really is silly... and I will tell you why, once I know her reason for sure. Till then I will wait patiently to see their confrontation!

Hi mints,
@ bold, i have wondered that too. unless she just cannot bring herself to discuss personal issues with anyone? that is a really sad way to be, but unfortunately there are people like that. 

@ red, my understanding is that while arnav lost himself in his project, kushi quietly withdrew. and it definitely didn't help that she didn't open a discussion about the other woman, but instead accused him... i understand that losing a parent is tough and each one handles it differently. and patience is what is needed to help them get back on track. true, a lot of one's attempts might be ignored. but remembering it is a phase that will eventually come to pass is necessary. the goal is to help the other person and that is the only thing that should matter.

and regarding arnav not being aware of the happenings in kushi's life, i truly don't find it strange or unacceptable. my husband has a very demanding job, and he is a workaholic. for all important matters, his side of the family leave their messages with me, because they know  - either he won't remember or won't respond in time. over the years, i have taken on all the responsibility, learnt to filter what he needs to know and what can wait. and i am not alone, quite a few of my cousins, and friends are in the same boat. and we are ok with it, with no sadness attached. it helps the men stay focused, and not worry unnecessarily. i guess it is the mind set. we can work to strengthen the ties or let it snag. but lack of communication, expecting one to read minds should never be acceptable. 

kk

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamiduttChokri_ASRHeavens_Flower

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Great update. Arnav and Khushi have an amazing bond with Aman and Lavanya and their kids, which as been apparent throughout the whole story. Their interaction with the kids was really sweet, especially when Arnav convinces them that broccoli is the best food and gets them to eat it. I'm glad Arnav questioned Khushi about if kids would have made things different. Sometimes when things go wrong, people assume, maybe this wouldn't have happened if... and having kids is usually one of the thoughts people have. I'd be interested in seeing Khushi's response. I don't think it would have, but maybe Khushi thinks differently.

Edited by bmtdluver - 18 May 2015 at 7:17pm

Go to top