Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 (Page 16)

Chokri_ASR IF-Rockerz
Chokri_ASR
Chokri_ASR

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sman

res

For once Jigs, I really want to do as you predicted..ring your neck, that is ;-) ;-) I am booking the next flight to NYC.. :-)

I loved Akhil and Akash Mathur..such a cute kids..loved their pics too..kiss and baby..loved their logic..Arnav wanted children first..thats interesting..what happened 2 years back? guess its the main reason for them drifting apart..

Akash wants to become architect..so cute..
I badly want to hear the answer from Kushi's mouth even though I kind of know what she is going to tell but don't want to accept it..

I am getting late for the flight ;-)  more later

Wait... before you get on a flight to NYC... I am actually on my way to Chicago for work, thought I would save you the multiple trips LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamiduttkushikumariHeavens_Flowerjdukesmancanapoem

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chokri_ASR

res

For once Jigs, I really want to do as you predicted..ring your neck, that is ;-) ;-) I am booking the next flight to NYC.. :-)

I loved Akhil and Akash Mathur..such a cute kids..loved their pics too..kiss and baby..loved their logic..Arnav wanted children first..thats interesting..what happened 2 years back? guess its the main reason for them drifting apart..

I badly want to hear the answer from Kushi's mouth even though I kind of know what she is going to tell but don't want to accept it..

Wait... before you get on a flight to NYC... I am actually on my way to Chicago for work, thought I would save you the multiple trips LOL

I am already on Ohio Turnpike to welcome u at O'Hare ;-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariChokri_ASRHeavens_Flowerjduke

Chokri_ASR IF-Rockerz
Chokri_ASR
Chokri_ASR

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged

res

Awesome... maybe you can drive me to Lincoln Park and we meet Arnav and Khushi to see how it's going... what's say? 

Then perhaps you will spare me...Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamiduttsmanHeavens_Flowerjdukecanapoem

just4this Goldie
just4this
just4this

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thank u for the update.
Khushi has to open up to arnav but I am afraid will arnav able to take it.
Hope next update is very crucial for the story
Bitter memories should be buried to make happy and bright memories.
Dear friend the backdrop of the story is really scary I,e is Divorce
Hope will get a happy ever after and lived happily.
Thank u for the story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chokri_ASR

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged

res

Awesome... maybe you can drive me to Lincoln Park and we meet Arnav and Khushi to see how it's going... what's say? 

Then perhaps you will spare me...Tongue

I wish...hayeee the thought itself is so heartening..
I would love to see this story on big screen with Barun - Sanaya..just Barun has to wear blue lens and mouth some Italian..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chokri_ASRHeavens_Flowerjdukecanapoem

JshreeB Senior Member
JshreeB
JshreeB

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
cliff hanger???????????? but superb update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chokri_ASR

mints23 IF-Rockerz
mints23
mints23

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
There were so many parts in this update that had me overwhelmed with emotion. Seeing the efforts from Arnav over the last week, Khushi seems to be finally questioning her decision. She is fighting an inner battle to come to term with the sudden changes in their relationship. From love and warmth it had turned to lonely and cold... and now the sunshine seemed to be filtering in again. She is having a tough time dealing with the man she fell in love with and silently still is.

he friendship between Mathurs and Raizadas is so thick and it makes me wonder why Aman and Lavanya did not intervene in the last two years when their friends were drifting apart. Its weird for them not to discuss their personal problems... especially considering I cling to my best friend for smallest of the issues. Anyways, its better late than never and I can only hope that Arnav's love will be enough to thaw the chill around Khushi's heart, that seems to have stopped living.

The part with Akash, Akhil and Arhi was absolutely so adorable. I could easily picture them as their kids. The bond so strong and love so deep, I am amazed at the kind if distance Arnav has created between Khushi and him that he barely had any idea of the happenings in her life. The glimpse into the past gave me an insight that they both did want kids and tried for it too. Is it that she cannot conceive? Or something happened that Arnav is unaware of... I really hope that she talks her heart out to him... It is high time... and if she wants to divorce him just because she can't give him a child then it really is silly... and I will tell you why, once I know her reason for sure. Till then I will wait patiently to see their confrontation!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariChokri_ASRHeavens_FlowersmanPSharada.LadyHitler.canapoem

sweety421 Goldie
sweety421
sweety421

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
This update was very touchy... especially with the boys...I Loved Akhil and Akash... Arnav and Khushi are jus so different with the boys... Their relationship is having a beautiful warmth that juz fill ua heart with happiness. ...
But m still a bit confused with Khushi... I hope the next part will make meh clear with that...
Loved it... Amazing writing Di... Waiting to read more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smanChokri_ASR

Go to top